[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wow. I cant believe that it actually worked. Bonded with someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 640x1136
Wow. I cant believe that it actually worked. Bonded with someone over drug addiction and now were chilling in person. Strange shit man
>>
>yeeeaahh nigga
explain yourself
>>
>>27535567
the roastie sent that. thats even worse
>>
>>27535541
> drug addiction
> weed

Weed is like what kids do to pretend to do drugs
>>
>>27535625
No not weed pills. She loves xanax and I was addicted to xanax and painkillers and were smoking weed to try to get off them
>>
>>27535541
>would u wanna
>chill and smoke
>at like
>jack shit
>left over

trying so hard to look not desperate makes you look desperate.
>>
>>27535659
the way he used it, it made it appear as if he is bored and doesnt really care, that is how a really stupid drug oriented female would take it

if he was talking to a more socially adept female then yes, he would look desperate and beta as fuck

context you fucking niggerbot failure
>>
>degenerates
>white sounding named girl saying "nigga"

Are all whites this pathetic?
>>
>>27535820
Where I come from its something I have to go along with or reach wizard level.
>>
>>27535778
Yeah I am fucking bored Im doing nothing but playing runescape or I could hang with a girl. Idfk I guess Im a cuck for female interaction over grinding defense.
>>
File: 1448514436558.png (327 KB, 495x498) Image search: [Google]
1448514436558.png
327 KB, 495x498
>>27535541
>gets drug addict to spend time with him by offering drugs
>""""""bonded""""""
>>
>>27535659
I literally text these exact same words to my male friends. Stop thinking of everything so sexually, girls can actually be friends.
>>
>>27535888
You are making the right choice. Don't listen to all these robot faggots saying what you are doing is wrong. The fact is they are robots and have no idea themselves. Haters gonna hate, get yourself some pussy for a bit of weed.

I am proud, son.
>>
>>27535888
Ignore these butthurt faggot robots and useless shit virgin mod losers and get yourself some pussy at the expense of a bit of weed. I am proud, son.

PS mods are virgin losers
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.