[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my girlfriend is going to her male friends on the weekend.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: frodo.jpg (39 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
frodo.jpg
39 KB, 400x399
So my girlfriend is going to her male friends on the weekend. Should I be worried?

They are mainly shy dorky nerdy looking males. They are not that threatening. Smoking weed and watching Doctor who. I have already gotton used to her male friends and stop giving a fuck.
>>
>posting this question on /r9k/
>expecting any response other than us telling you that they'll all get high and she'll blowbang them
>>
Yeah she may be banging or at least flirting with one of them.
>>
>>27535381
>Smoking weed
This is a bad sign.
>>
>>27535548
this. last nail has been put in the casket
>>
File: 1454021257382.jpg (100 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
1454021257382.jpg
100 KB, 500x382
>>27535548
Its just weed you mother fucker. You are such a pusscake.
>>
bumpity bumpz
>>
File: 1459287387107.jpg (95 KB, 960x889) Image search: [Google]
1459287387107.jpg
95 KB, 960x889
She tells me I should trust her. Which I do.

And just for everyone information. I happen to be the bitch in this relationship. She would rape me with strap-on if she wanted to. She beats the fuck out of me every once in a while. The worse of all this is that I actually like it when she does these things to me.

As a matter of fact. She has raped a guy with a strap on and gave him 5 stitches :^)
>>
>>27535999
so she's going to do what she wants because you're wrapped around her finger just like any woman
>>
>>27536071
>just like any woman
Did you mean "man" or are you calling me a woman?
>>
>>27535999
Then you're hoping we'll all tell you she will, and give you sordid details because you'll get off on it. She isn't going to do anything, rest assured.
>>
File: 1459025810687.jpg (19 KB, 570x574) Image search: [Google]
1459025810687.jpg
19 KB, 570x574
>>27536155
Thank you. I don't think she will. I love her very much. She left a 5 year engagement for my dumb ass, a cat that was like a child to her, and lost alot of friends when she got with me. She is now making new friends and I am fucking it all up for her. But I have been getting used to it now. Apperently is very common for woman to have male friends. Its not a big deal as I thought. Me and her actually almost broke up because of the male friends delimma but worked it out with her beating the fuck out of me. I used to give her shit just because she gave and was given light hugs.
>>
File: 1417118526674.png (244 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
1417118526674.png
244 KB, 500x378
>>27535381
You have to follow her and spy on them.
I'm not kidding around, actually.
Find out where it is and do everything in your power to get a constant feed of their activities.
If you must, call the police and inform them that they will be taking drugs to prevent any advances on your girlfriend. Those guys are a threat, and you have to take them out if they get too excited.

If they are having a conversation that's a little too good, place a radio below the nearest window of the room they're in and blast music so that they cannot have a productive conversation.

If one of them makes a move prepare to ambush.
Perhaps you could figure out how to enter the house and wait in the closet? Once one of them walks by it, open the door and pull them in.

That's all I can type at this moment. Stand by for more info when I have time.
>>
Please tell me you're still monitoring the thread, OP
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.