[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the future life our ancestors died for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
Is this the future life our ancestors died for?
>>
they probably didn't give a fuck about us and they shouldn't have, they cared about their direct relatives and those relatives cared about the next generation and so on.
>>
>>27535444
>checked
makes sense seeing how older generations didn't really give a fuck about the environment, and now we have to deal with keeping the balance on an ever-tipping scale. That's not to say they didn't think about the future at all, but I mean it's not an impossibility that they didn't want their future great great great great grandchildren to end up as slimeballs in a basement couch.
>>
>>27535342
I don't think our ancestors really knew what future they wanted to begin with. We certainly don't.
>>
>>27535342
It's funny that you should mention your ancestors. What kind of future are you fapping for?
>>
>>27535342
Have you ever gone hungry for 3+ days because there is no food to be had even if you have money?
Have you ever had to grab a weapon and join the other men in your neighborhood between the ages of 13 and 60 to defend against attackers who want to kill you, rape your sisters, steal your stuff, and burn your home?
If 'no' then they wouldn't think they did too bad.
>>
>>27535616
>now we have to deal with keeping the balance on an ever-tipping scale.
KYS, you hippie moron
>>
>>27535815
I recycle as much as I can, and I try to minimize making waste. I want a cleaner earth

>>27535895
That's what I'm saying. They're making the most of their situation, but I don't think they'd ever expect things like widespread obesity to be an issue.
>>27535925
>trump voter detected
i bet you think global warming is fake too
>>
>>27535342
I don't know what they thought would happen
It probably isn't
Love how whenever I watch old science fiction nobody ever seems to foresee the internet
>>
A life of relative ease and plenty.
Of relative freedom and choice.
I would say fuck yes.
>>
>>27535342
Do you think all peoples ancestors were vikings or kangs n shit? Most likely your entire heritage is composed of serfs and peasants.
>>
why are so many retards here convinced to be descended from noble warriors ? Who knows you're probably all descended from fucking hobos you delusional faggots.
>>
>>27535342
They wouldn't particularly care

But if they do they're glad we don't sleep in caves and die at 39
>>
>>27535342
Yeah, absolutely. My ancestors would be fucking thrilled and amazed that I can fly through the air to other nations, have all of my teeth, and have never gone hungry. Hell, living in an age where most people are literate would blow their minds, much less an age where I can summon whatever information I need from the very air around me with a hand-held device. My ancestors died for the peace and prosperity of their descendants, not some kind of bullshit fascist wank fantasy. Hell, all four of my great uncles died to prevent a bullshit fascist wank fantasy.
>>
>>27535342
>people who lived day by day not knowing if they'd be alive to see the next dawn
>giving a shit about the future of muh race a gorillion years into the future
>*sucks cheeto dust off fingers* "muh ancesters speek 2 me sieg heil 14/88 "
Thanks for ruining vikings too, you neo Nazi imbeciles.
>>
>>27536282
>hobos and other such outcasted crazymen and women
>not nobility

Oh right, I forgot, pretending you're better than everyone else is what constitutes royalty. My bad.
>>
>>27536398
Untermensch detected

oregano counterpart
>>
>>27536163
>trump voter
I'm not even an American, fuckwit
>OOOOH! Global tipping points!
is the sort of 'sounds good to uneducated morons that can't grasp its lack of meaning' BS you hear hippies spouting.
>>
Pretty sure the most ancestors only thought as far as their kids or their grandkids as most never live long enough to see what comes after. Us being dozens of generations later were probably never once thought about.
>>
>>27535895
>Have you ever had to grab a weapon and join the other men in your neighborhood between the ages of 13 and 60 to defend against attackers who want to kill you, rape your sisters, steal your stuff, and burn your home?
That time is coming, bro. The age of the mudskin descends upon us.
>>
>>27536163
>I recycle as much as I can, and I try to minimize making waste. I want a cleaner earth

Such slacktivism. Does your diet contain animal products? What is the source of your electricity? How are your clothes made? If you use any meds, how are they produced?

Stop being so naive about muh environment.
>>
All of our ancestors were chads. Viking and samurai were big, bullying chads. Everyone on r9k has more in common with potato farming peasants than viking badasses.
>>
>>27536556
>naive
kek i know exactly what goes in and out of my body and household. I can at least try to make as less waste as I can despite my consumerism. Sorry I'm out of my place, I had forgotten 4chan was full of smart people that trump everyone else's opinion
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.