[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>lose 170 lbs >still look like a faggot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 1457062078239.jpg (162 KB, 1024x992) Image search: [Google]
1457062078239.jpg
162 KB, 1024x992
>lose 170 lbs
>still look like a faggot
>>
File: Loose Skin Chad Wins.jpg (237 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Loose Skin Chad Wins.jpg
237 KB, 1920x1080
You gotta get that skin surgery family.
>>
At least you're a lighter faggot.
>>
>>27536480
This
You're literally and physically less of a faggot now
>>
>>27535375
>fat as fuck friend from HS loses a crap ton of weight by working out
>ends up looking like this
>has to get surgery for it to be removed
>ends up costing a fortune and free canadian healthcare wont cover it (but will cover getting your dick cut off, go figure)
>still not anymore popular after getting /fit/ and is now massively in debt
>falls into depression and starts gaining the weight back
>>
>>27536574
Common that is cruel, at least don't let him get fat again.
>>
>>27536574
The saddest thing is, that faggot in the picture actually had a doctor approach him and offer to do the skin reduction surgery completely for free, just so the doc would have all that exposure on his youtube channel.

The faggot turned it down. He turned down a $30,000 surgery that most former fatties would die for. It's insane.
>>
>>27536602
I didn't get to be here by caring about my friends, anon
>>
>>27535375

gluttony must be so fucking hated in the eyes of god, holy shit what a terrible fate to befall a person, you can never escape
>>
>>27536631
He's exploiting it.
Just like his friend Brian Turner is exploiting his acne for views. Fuck those guys.
>>
>>27536685
well their parents can mostly be blamed for fattening them up. a kid will just eat whats put in front of them really
>>
>>27536685
It's so tragic to me. Parents give their children soda with each meal, then the children become overweight teens who believe drinking soda all the time is fine, then they become obese young adults and they pass the point of redemption without costly surgery.

If there was a god out there, he should smite soda manufacturers, that stuff is absolute poison. Pure fructose corn syrup when combined with a meal results in awful fat gain.
>>
File: body by totinos.jpg (27 KB, 315x323) Image search: [Google]
body by totinos.jpg
27 KB, 315x323
>>27535375
How fat do you have to be for loose skin to be this bad?
This is my disgusting shit like 10 lbs ago. Am I going to have hanging fucking skin after I lose the rest of the weight?
>>
>>27536832
not even close. you have to be so fat you practically need a scooter to move around on

cute cat btw
>>
File: skinnyfat.jpg (39 KB, 522x756) Image search: [Google]
skinnyfat.jpg
39 KB, 522x756
>>27535300
>weigh 210 pounds
>still skinny
>>
File: Random Roider.jpg (88 KB, 485x485) Image search: [Google]
Random Roider.jpg
88 KB, 485x485
>>27536832
You won't have any issue at all with loose skin, you have pretty much the exact same body as this random roider I found off google images. If you end up losing bodyfat and having a little bit of lose skin, you can always just do heavy deadlifts to have larger oblique/core muscles like the dude in pic related.
>>
>>27535300

>skinny as fuck, fuckboy tier
>fell for le fit meme
>3 months in, barely visible results
>try to put on mass but it's hard as fuck
>literally no gains
>still look like a fuckboy but at least I do something with my life now

What the fuck am I doing wrong? The coach tell me to eat more mass inducing protein but he told me I'm going to get some bellyfat, fuck this shit, I ain't going to the gym 4 times a week to get fucking ugly fat on my body.
>>
>>27536832
No, I was like 100 lbs heavier than that and never had any loose skin.
It looks like like 80% of your fat goes to your hips, so you will probably want to go heavy on arms/shoulders once you lose the weight to even out the proportions.
>>
>>27536951
You're not lifting hard enough and not eating enough.
>>
>>27536951
You sound like an anorexic faggot who severely underestimates the amount of calories they put into their body, like the majority of skeletons out there.
As a beginner, you can literally lift 2 days a week and see results within a few months if you actually eat correctly. My friend is like you, and he bitched and moaned about no results because he was lifting on a fucking deficit unknowingly.
>>
>>27537043

I literally can't lift a spoon when I'm done with the gym.

But eating more will make me fucking fatter and it's absolutely what I want to fucking avoid and why I started lifting in the first place.
>>
>>27537096
Go the lean route then, stick completely to yogurt and grilled chicken along with whey supplements.
Warning: this shit is infinitely more annoying than just eating high protein high fat junk and cutting afterwards.

In my experience, A little bit of fat over muscle ends up making you look more built when clothed, and since you're on r9k, chances are you're not stripping shirtless on the regular.
>>
>>27536951
You may have a hormone issue, try taking zinc and fenugreek. If you have health insurance you should get your testosterone tested.

Granted, in the vast majority of cases, lack of progress is due to poor diet and weak lifting. However, if you're certain your diet and lifting are in check, it could be an illness or biological deficiency.
>>
>>27536832
>body by totinos.jpg
well played
I used to eat those horrible pizzas for lunch every day in middle school. You had to burn them a little bit to make them edible.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.