[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /useless/ here? >can't ride a bike >don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: wojak.jpg (35 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
35 KB, 535x577
Who else /useless/ here?

>can't ride a bike
>don't know how to tie shoelaces
>wipe ass with towels instead of toilet paper
>don't know how to catch a bus or the metro
>can't cook
>>
Wow jest listed the only things i can do. Feel sorry for you man.
>>
>>27535189
are you legitimately retarded or something, OP?
>>
>>27535283
just nobody ever let me do something by myself as a child
>>
>>27535328
why don't you teach yourself these things (except for biking if you don't have access to a bike obviously)?
How old are you? You can do it
>>
>>27535421
I'm 18 anon. I have a bike at home but I don't want to learn how to ride it because I'm scared of being made fun of in the parks I go to.
>>
>>27535189
couldn't tie my shoe till i was 17.my brain just couldn't handle it.then one day i just tied like a normal person.
>>
>>27535189
are you 4?
>>
>>27535189
Life is a process of elimination. Failing to narrow it down to what you CAN do. Get used to it.
>>
>can't ride a bike
Can't help with that one, oddly learned the skill one day despite mother teaching me for a year or so to no avail as a young child
>don't know how to tie shoelaces
Obtain lace in each hand.
Cross them so they make an X
The bottom space of the X, take either strand of lace and put it through the bottom, like thread through a needle
Pull both strands so its tight against your shoe.
Here's the kid-friendly but slightly slower version of the rest of this:
Still got a lace in each hand, right? Make a look with each lace, kind of like bunny ears. They'll look like an upside down U. Hold them in a fashion that the U is pinched together at the bottom, make sure the loop doesn't fall apart.
Now do the same as above. Cross the loops so they make another X, and thread one of the loops through the bottom space. Pull tightly. Bam, laces tied.
Don't worry if you can't do this real well at first, practice a few times.
>wipe ass with towels instead of toilet paper
Just use toilet paper then you nigger.
>don't know how to catch a bus or the metro
Obtain ticket or other proof of purchased transit fare (if possible)
Stand by the stop
Wait until the transit vehicle pulls to a stop, LET THE PEOPLE OFF THE FUCKING VEHICLE FIRST, then get in.
Show proof of purchase. If you're on a bus or whatever and you don't have pre-purchased fare, put money in the coin area.
>can't cook
A bit harder to explain through text.

I don't want to baby you, but I also want to help out a bit.
>>
>>27535764
>make a look
Loop, sorry.
>>
>>27535579
>not night/early morning biking
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.