[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
normies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: Snapchat-9214973168320400584.jpg (874 KB, 1440x2392) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-9214973168320400584.jpg
874 KB, 1440x2392
Why do normies do shit like this? What do they gain for pointing out to others how "amazing" their SO is?
>>
>>27535026

aw that's cute. i give them maybe less than 5 years
>>
>>27535026
because they want others to know that they are NORMAL like everyone else in the world
>>
>>27535053
I give em 11 minutes
>>
status, "humble" bragging, etc.

the fact that we don't do this is exactly how others know we're losers.
>>
Is that Beavis in the last photo?
>>
>>27535026

They gain the smile they just put on their SO's face.
>>
validation is the oxygen of women
>>
I suppose you fags don't understand how it feels to be proud of something. In addition, it's a sweet gesture to your SO.
>>
>>27535085
Honestly I'd rather be the biggest loser in the planet than do cringey shit like this.
>>
>>27535026
He is a bit too good looking for her.

Give them 2 years.
>>
>>27535026
10/10 gum smile made me eww
>>
>teeth

Holy shit brits truly are subhuman, and if she's American it's even worse.
>>
>>27535026
Sort of casually formalizes their commitment to each other and informs other people of how much fun they are having. It doesn't mean anything one way or the other. If it's hard for you to understand, just ask why anybody on this board posts about their "depression" or anxiety. It's the same shit only with the intent to share to strangers.
>>
>>27535112
What about this is "sweet" and why would someone be proud because some spergy kid chose to stick his dick in you probably because he had no other choice? I can just imagine that cunt sitting at her computer tryng to come up with this garbage.
>>
>>27535026
Theyre in fucking HS and they dont know what commitment or love really is. They're living in the fucking suburbs and have never faced any real challenges, either personally or as a couple.
>>
>>27535220
>implying only young people do this
top kek mate
>>
>>27535067
So you mean young dumb and narcissistic? Sounds right
>>
Are they British? If they are I'm getting good
>>
>>27535026
validation and humble bragging. Its pretty common.
>>
Who nose why?
>>
>>27535026
She's so ugly jeez. Is that 10/10 in America?
>>
>>27535026
Normies can't handle Oxytocin
>>
>>27535026
>SO
get the fuck out you faggot
>>
>>27535026
give them couple months, until her photos fucking with black dudes leak. typical white normie female
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.