[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else went to /kindergarten/ here?How did it affect your childhood?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1.jpg (87 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
87 KB, 800x800
Who else went to /kindergarten/ here?How did it affect your childhood?
>>
>bumperrrrrrrrrrrrrrigginal
>>
Everyone went to kindergarten

I think you are thinking of preschool.
>>
I thought you were supposed to attend kindergarten and preschool was the optional early school environment.
Other kids didn't like me, and I spent most of my time trying to save bugs from getting squished by assholes. I also went through a cringeworthy kissing phase.
>>
>>27534934
This.

I went to preschool. It sucked and I got bullied a lot.
>>
File: 1458583874891.png (143 KB, 277x325) Image search: [Google]
1458583874891.png
143 KB, 277x325
I literally just realized I didn't have any friends in kindergarten. Even then I was too different from others and too annoying to others for it.

At least it improved in first through fourth grade.
>>
>>27534934
>Everyone went to kindergarten

I got thrown into 1st grade right off the bat, no kindergarten. Massive mistake imo, being a year younger than everyone else set me back.
>>
>>27535016
That's fucked up.
Kindergarten isn't really school, but it eases itty babies into the schedule and structure of a school environment.
Who decided to do that to you?
>>
i went though i don't remember much. i remember some kids stealing my snack. i remember taking pictures for my graduation. i remember some kid picking her nose and putting her boogers on my glasses.
>>
>>27534977
I hated preschool, only thing I can remember though is shoving my face into some girls lap and getting shit for it
>>
File: 1442513015156.png (1 MB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1442513015156.png
1 MB, 1440x1080
Kindergarten was okay socially. I was a bit of a dirty scamp rascal type then but now I'm straight edge aside from occasional sperg attacks. I skipped a year of preschool, so I think immaturity might have had something to do with it.

It also fucked me over a bit in terms of handwriting. My school never bothered to teach me proper handwriting, so even to this day my handwriting is complete shit.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (9 KB, 232x217) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
9 KB, 232x217
>tfw 2 years ago a qt from preschool contacted me on normiebook and I was so autistic that I didn't think that maybe she was really interested in me
Btw I remember that when we were kids I was trying to console her when she didn't want to leave her parents and I quoted The Land Before Time. I've always been autistic.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.