[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you get an ugly gf? You have zero chance of getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: osz___size__.jpg (127 KB, 920x920) Image search: [Google]
osz___size__.jpg
127 KB, 920x920
Why don't you get an ugly gf? You have zero chance of getting a hot one, so why not settle for a less than hot one? Besides, she will never cheat on you, or lie to you, or make fun of you.
>>
>>27534733
Women are barely worth it when attractive. Ugly is just a waste of time and effort
>>
>>27534733
>she will never cheat on you, or lie to you, or make fun of you.

bullshit

t. had ugly r9k gf and she did all of that
>>
>she will never cheat on you, or lie to you, or make fun of you.

on a scale of 1 to 10 how naive are you?
>>
>>27534733
I am currently dating a 7/10 nerdy cutie, but I was dating an 4/10 chubby before this. The thing was, I wasn't really into her, so I was never happy with the relationship, and if you're not happy, why bother? Better wait it out and sleep around if you need the company.
>>
>>27534778
This so much.

If I gotta work real hard just to nab an ugly chick that I'd be embarrassed with anyways, why bother?
>>
File: 1449954510184-1.jpg (66 KB, 404x500) Image search: [Google]
1449954510184-1.jpg
66 KB, 404x500
>>27535513
But anon, beauty is on the inside. Don't you know that?
>>
File: 1457037873540.jpg (277 KB, 870x790) Image search: [Google]
1457037873540.jpg
277 KB, 870x790
>>27534733
>she will never cheat on you
Are you serious? How fucking retarded and naive are you? Those bitches will jump right onto the cock carousel as soon as they fucking get the opportunity. If you spend time helping a fucked up or ugly chick and get their life on track they will repay you by fucking the first man they think they have a chance with who's better than you.
>>
>>27535599
Nah, there's enough pretty girls to go around but every Chad gets 6 or 7 to himself.
>>
>>27535605
>they will repay you by fucking the first man they think they have a chance with who's better than you
That's not true.

t.A fembot
>>
I don't want a girlfriend that I m not attracted to.

Actually I don't really want a girlfriend at all.

I rather have a girl that is my actual friend then satisfy my sexual urges through masturbation.
Girlfriends are unnecessary drama bullshit and I don't need the stress.
>>
>>27535599
That girl isn't even ugly, just average
>>
>>27536348
That girl is literally the 10/10 scarlett johansson sans makeup.
>>
>>27534733
virgin?

ef;vjdsflbQIOVFNXBFDSXB XD
>>
>>27537119
'virgin'?

aliesfbvsno;ibhdlsifonfcvjnfdmsngd
>>
>>27534733
There's ugly then there's ham beasts with painted on facial hair
>>
>>27534733
>duck face
>dark red lipstick and black hair combo
>hipster glasses
>possible piercing
>short hair
>most likely fat

Holy shit no no and no aaaaaaasssah
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.