[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today I went to the driving school and oh my good...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: feels.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
29 KB, 633x758
So let me set this straight, I'm not ugly by any means, I'm 6'1.
Today I went to my local driving school to sign up for the lessons, I showed up standing STRAIGHT, looking coinfident never stuttered, I said: "How do I sign up?"
There were a few girls there and I heard them fucking LAUGHING/GIGGLING
So an older woman greeted me and said that the secretary wasn't there yet but she could help me I smiled and stared in the eyes but not in a creepy way.

So I'm talking with her and she said the things I need to sign up, I say that i have some of them already and I hear the girls GIGGLING AGAIN, for fuck Sake!
I talk with her always confidently and I can hear them laughing and giggling unntill they move to another room to attend the lesson and shut the door.

So... what did I do wrong?

I wore an Armani t-shirt, a pair of fashionable snakers I bought myself, my jeans weren't skinny but not autistic either as far as I know, I shower everyday and wore deodorant, I also cut my hair every month.

How the fuck did they KNOW?

AM I THAT KNOWN IN TOWN?

DID THEY ALREADY KNOW I WAS AUTISTIC FROM OUTER SOURCES?

HOW THE FUCK DID THEY SPOT ME SO EASILY?
>>
post a pic faggot creeper
>>
>>27534474

women can smell insecurity,,

not a joke
>>
>>27534604
But I acted secure as fuck and not even in a exaggerated way,
>>
You cannot escape who you are.
>>
OP, girls also laugh when they like a guy, you know. Especially when they are in a group and talking about a guy, they giggle incessantly due to their limited brain activity.

It sounds to me like you handled yourself well. Next time, maybe grab one of the girls by the throat and give her a hard dicking to put her in her place.
>>
>>27534647
>>27534604
Stop it!

I can still change for fuck sake! I
>>
>>27534474
Girls are girls.
So they are obviously retarded and will laugh for anything because their life is so normie and pathetic that they need something to amuse them
>>
>>27534661
post pic or we cant diagnose the problem and dispense treatment
>>
Probably being paranoid op, they could have been giggling at anything, might have even thought you were cute
>>
>>27534658

real life isn't your animes
>>
>>27534604

No one can glean that from such little observation.

Women are not Daredevil.

Stop lying.

They were probably just tittering about dumb shit on their Twatter and Facefuck feeds.
>>
If you put in that much effort and are positive it was directed at you, most probably it was a good sign
>>
>>27534474
>Hear people laughing
>assume it is about you and negative
I have a deep voice. Women love it. It makes some women, especially young ones, giggle *because they like it*.
>>
File: 1458960903289.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1458960903289.gif
2 MB, 480x270
calm down bateman-kun, normies have always acted that way, you must adapt by using the abilities you evolved as a robot

i'll be waiting on the other side, i'll see you soon
>>
>>27534474
>So... what did I do wrong?

Probably nothing.

You were either the best looking guy to come through the door that day, or they were just in a silly mood and laughing at everything.

Don't let it freak you, brah.
>>
>>27534760

yeah or they were having their own fucking conversation & laughing you turbosperg.

> either im model hot or im so ugly people openly laugh at me.

A U T

I S

M
>>
File: 1446510899265.jpg (106 KB, 1068x1280) Image search: [Google]
1446510899265.jpg
106 KB, 1068x1280
>>27534474
Women laughing in your vicinity does not mean they were laughing at you or even paying the slightest bit of attention to you. Maybe they were actually talking about something funny.

The world doesn't revolve around you, you narcissistic autist.
>>
1. If you know you're a weird cunt why does it matter if they were laughing or not at you? They probably saw you do something weird if they were. Wow that was hard.
2. Why are you giving us your life story when the situation only lasted 5 minutes or whatever? What you did wrong was try to ignore the girls instead of talking to them. Youre never going to.
>>
>>27534824
There were like 5 people in the room.
>>
>>27534944
>>27534944
I didn't ignore them, they changed room and shut the door while I was talking with the secretary,
>>
>>27535027
How exactly is that relevant?
>>
are you that self abssord like the stacies and think everyone is laughing at you?
Dude...forget it. Remember this: People just don't give a fuck. Repeat it to yourself one million times. Because it's the truth, people just don't give a fuck.
You think people talk about you? they don't. You think people remember you like you remember that random chick that crossed eyes with you on the fucking subway one year a go? she does not.
I actually remember lots of dates, moments and all that shit. When i talked to other people that were present, EVERYTIME they don't remember shit at all, let alone what day of the week it was.
>>
>>27534474
Well doesn't the world fucking revolve around your dumb, narcissistic ass. They were telling each other jokes that had nothing to do with you. I pity you - you'll spend the rest of your life feeling persecuted by a world that barely knows you exist.
>>
>>27534630
>acted
There's your problem
>>
Are you sure they were laughing at you? Anyways, don't worry about that bullshit, girls always find something to laugh about when they're in group. I used to worry about that shit until they laughed about me wearing shoes that were all-white last year, guess what, now everyone is wearing white vans because of that damn Daniel bullshit.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.