[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cuck Tales
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: Alizee.gif (1 MB, 166x239) Image search: [Google]
Alizee.gif
1 MB, 166x239
Tell us your story about being cucked - be it by a normie, Chad or Tyrone - or even a girl?
>>
IF you have ever been cucked you aren't a robot
>>
I once cucked a girl's group of orbiters. She was one of those dumb "gamer gurl" sluts who talks about how nerdy they are for knowing what TES and Fallout are, and had a bunch of nerds vying for her attention. I wound up hooking up with her and later that same day one of her orbiters "confessed" to her and she turned him down. He still stuck around though and once even drove her to my house so I could fuck her.

feels pretty good desu
>>
>>27534393
What about the time I fucked my best friends wife while he worked on my car in the garage?
>>
>>27534469
What's the most degrading thing you've done to her?
>>27534510
Did he know you were fucking?
>>
File: 1458379763434.jpg (47 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
1458379763434.jpg
47 KB, 403x392
>>27534421
>having a girlfriend to get cucked in the first place
>thinks a true robot can have a girlfriend
FUCKING NORMAL FAGGOT GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>27534469
Lies anon complete lies, make your Cuck story believable (also greentext is the preferred method) 6/10
>>
>tfw nobody will ever cum on pictures of you're waifu and cuck you
>>
File: 1442283034968.jpg (33 KB, 316x346) Image search: [Google]
1442283034968.jpg
33 KB, 316x346
>>27534393
i inadvertently cucked a guy the other day

>wagecucking at my cashier job
>hot girl and her bf come to my line
>seems like they were having some tiff beforehand
>I say my usual greeting
>girl just now looks at me
>gives me eyes, says "hey babe" TO ME
>i kind of just smile, not awkwardly thankfully
>bf notices and says to her in a beta joking-not-really-joking tone "flirting now"
>internal40,000keks.jpg
>they go back to talking to themselves while i ring up their groceries
>finish up, look at the girl and say "have a good one"
>look at bf
>utter look of defeat on his face
>nod at him

he wasn't even beta looking either
was literally two normies that came to my line
>>
>>27534531
Thats exactly what Im saying you tard.
>>
>>27534591
Being used as a 'Look I flirted with the grocery boy you made now fuck?' does not equal cucking anon
>>
>>27534530

>What's the most degrading thing you've done to her?

Nothing too crazy I don't think. I made her walk around the entire day wearing a skirt with no panties on and also once fingered her underneath the table when we were with her group of orbiters. Apparently one of them noticed because he asked her about it later, kek.

>>27534531

>Lies anon complete lies, make your Cuck story believable

It was back in high school. You've never had a gf before so I'll forgive you for not knowing this but high school teens are extremely naive and stupid about relationships and will put up with stupid shit because they think they "love" someone or whatever.
>>
I got an insight into the world of cuck firsthand recently.

>be me
>complete and utter shut-in
>28 years old never so much as made eye contact with another person in years
>decide to give "real life" a shot for once
>invited to work function
>make pointless small talk with a couple a bit younger than me
>6/10 girl, 4/10 dude who she is married to who is like 5'5 and reeks of beta
(I'm no Chad, but I have above average looks and I'm 5'11 so king of manlets etc, i look like a version of eggman that didnt get hit so hard with the ugly stick)
>they invite me over
>i agree
>we all drink and eventually end up on their couch watching some shitty show
>his wife puts her legs in my lap
>starts rubbing them together
>hours later, he pretends to go to bed
>she is unzipping my pants, i havent said a word in a fucking hour
>he comes out "to get a drink"
>eyes over and dashes back out of the room
>she ends up sucking my dick
>im wasted so i go outside to puke enough that i can drive home
>grab phone
>he sent a text message, which read:

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE"
around the time she had her head bobbing up and down on my pee pee

I laughed so fucking hard that i ended up puking again.

I don't even know what to say about that situation, I've never seen them again.
>>
File: image_78.jpg (55 KB, 480x438) Image search: [Google]
image_78.jpg
55 KB, 480x438
>>27534665
>thinks that every autist on r9k is beta
>thinks I've never had a Gf
>thinks that I'm serious
Okay anon, just so that you know I'm still in highschool (18, not underage faggot)
>>
>>27534752
These stories kinda reinforce the memes aboit women being superficial whores.I mean, she kmows you for two days and HER FUCKING HUSBAND IS LOOKING.
>>
>>27534752
No way that happened, gtfo
>>
>>27534899
That's not even that uncommon, dude.
Women being whores is not a meme, there's a very good reason alcohol is synonymous with getting a woman to have sex with you.
The fact that her husband wasn't man enough to do something about it is basically the same exact strain of personality that leads to licking black cum off of your wife's stomach at 45.
>>
My cousin cucked me when we were sharing an apartment together. Of course he hooked up with women and fucked them in my presence at night (we slept in the same open room). All in all he was the bossy guy and I was the obedient beta. They even interacted with me at times asking me if I thought they had "done it". It was a bad time in my life and really wrecked my already non-existent self-esteem.
>>
>>27534943
I get that but that's literally the cuckiest story I've ever heard, no woman would be that careless and no man that beta
>>
>>27534943
Anything besides shooting you dead in his home is beta.

I'm serious.
>>
>>27535024
The cuckener here.
Have you ever seen a 90lb woman on 9 shots of Tequila?
Careless? I'm honestly amazed she was conscious.
>>
>>27535042
I was prepared to leave immediately even as drunk as I was.
>>
>>27535050
I somehow know this happened in the US, right?

American life is kinda dystopian.
>>
>>27535050
Kek, you're lucky you didn't get a rape charge buddy
>>
>>27534393

>work at a swim school
>everyone is in swim suits with shirts over them
>all the girl's asses hangout but you can't tell underwater
>all the guys are professional about it
>all except for this one black guy, ripped af, dreds and speaks in full ebonics
>will touch and harass the women
>no one complains for some reason
>one girl, ooh that booty, is especially targetted by him
>she hates his guts
>i'm a skinny white guy
>randomly starts chatting with me
>invite myself over to her place
>we bang and become FWB
>took everyone at work a while to find out
>black guy wouldn't talk to me for awhile
>still dating girl and happy

I don't understand why people like being the cuckold, being the cucker is awesome
>>
>>27535068
Yea.
I live in Florida, too. So it's basically like it's own sub-US that is even more pig-disgusting than even normal US.
The reason I'm a shut-in isn't because of some crippling social anxiety or fear of rejection, it's because there's such a high % of the people I meet outside being subhuman.
>>
>>27535099
jokes on her, they don't even know my last name
the world's identification system in 2016 revolves around social media, and i don't use any
>>
>>27534639
Kinna does. If my wife did this I'd be raging all week
>>
>>27535113
Black dudes are usually "ripped" because they never get enough to eat and naturally have jungle hunter bodies at low bf %. I lived in a super ghetto apt complex when I was a kid, and even the 8 year niglets had abs showing.
>>
I was cucked and cucked back, semi-recently.

>be me
>somehow get a gf posting autistic shit on fb
>she breaks up w/ me 2 weeks into it, talked to my best friend of 3 years who is female, lives across the country
>continues talking to me after breaking up, I'm still into her but she's still residually mad
>notice she's on tinder
>maximum beta kicks in
>"haha I see you're on tinder? Maybe I'll match with you?"
>"haha maybe"
>find out later she's been seeing some balding manlet from out of state
>still maximum beta, invite her over to drink one night with hopes of cucking the cucklet
>end up crying on her confessing retarded shit like how much I missed her after she kisses me in a drunken stupor
>the next day she tells me she isn't interested in me and is gonna pursue the manlet
>try to OD on pills but fail because my doctor prescribed placebo's for antidepressents
>end up just throwing up a ton and not being able to walk much the next day
>get admitted to the hospital anyway bc my online friend found out
>now ex-gf knows, visits and freaks out and tries to convince herself to me that it wasn't her fault that I did this
>still beta, tell her I did it on my own, not because of her
>eventually feels better and leaves after semi-awkward conversation
>online friend wants to see me, as it's been 3 years and I've never seen her and she thought now would be be a good time considering I attempted to kill myself.
>she comes, we chill and have a surprisingly deep conversation
>eventually she starts coming onto me but I'm too beta to notice

cont.?
>>
>>27535376
yes please senpai, your story is heartwarmingly autistic
>>
>>27535230
i'm not disagreeing with you but this guy works out constantly, and isn't just muscular he's bulgy
>>
>>27535024
I just figured they had actually planned it all out beforehand. I mean everything about the story adds up to a premeditated cuckening. Even the cuck's based "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE" seems contrived and artificial.
>>
>>27535376
man that's pathetic...just stop typing dude.
>>
>>27535687
yes why would a husband and wife invite op over to their house for drinks and a movie? literally 'netflix and chill' i think the wives flirting with op was part of some humiliation shit that got the cuck off
>>
>>27535687
>>27535750

Why can't this shit happen to me? I'd love to cuck somebody
>>
>>27535855
he mentioned he is above average looking
>>
File: 1448089513403.jpg (67 KB, 600x431) Image search: [Google]
1448089513403.jpg
67 KB, 600x431
>>27534469
>He still stuck around though and once even drove her to my house so I could fuck her.
APEX KEKS, holy shit.

Please give us some greentexts, I'm dying here
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.