[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious topic about rape.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: keeping-the-silence.jpg (37 KB, 700x368) Image search: [Google]
keeping-the-silence.jpg
37 KB, 700x368
Do you think the average 4chan user would have the will to rape a girl? Be so desensitized by the shit on /b/ and other boards he would?
>>
no you stupid fuck its just memes
>>
>>27534141
>Serious topic
>Be so desensitized by the shit on /b/
No idiot
Jesus fucking christ
>>
/b/

Fuck off my board underage faggot
>>
i would tbeh.

i have a hard time seeing women as people.
>>
>>27534188
Heres me with my return insult!

With all the bestiality, gore, CP, incest, basically whats wrong with the world rolled into one website, seeing it every day, don't you think it would create strong connections in the brain? Especially if they used the site when they were in high school and throughout college?
>>
>>27534261
you realize /b/ is tame as shit, and that really only edgy normalfags browse it at this point?

Have you ever heard of liveleak? Or the fringe subreddits?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-07-14-08-09.png (504 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-07-14-08-09.png
504 KB, 1440x2560
If they had no other choice, I'd say they would
>>
>>27534621
how about /b/ from say 5 years ago? 3 years ago?
>>
>>27534141
ofcause, all 4chan posters are rather into hookers, traps, rape or virgins.
>>
>>27534734
yungomee needs to die

>>27534850
no way jose, no website ever made a rapist out of anybody. Or if they did, it was because the rapist was mostly predispositioned towards it, or came from a broken home, or had some trauma or whatever.

Website's influence on its own is small fry compared to other factors.
>>
>>27534141
Of course. Roast em hoes.
>>
I wouldn't rape a bitch because I'd be fulfilling her secret fantasies. All women have rape fantasies. Nothing disgusts me more than women with rape fantasies. (So 100% of women are disgusting)

I would rather murder a bitch instead, at least that way she won't get wet and orgasm.

>>27534850
/b/ 2011 was the same as it's now, just different kiddies

/b/ 2005-2007, that's a different thing
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.