[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you've been hiding behind sarcasm and irony for so long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 300x301) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 300x301
>you've been hiding behind sarcasm and irony for so long that you don't even know who you are anymore
>>
>Anon, I'm already a sarcastic
>>
File: 1451546496684.png (12 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1451546496684.png
12 KB, 645x773
>you've been apathetic to your own life for so long that you aren't even a person anymore, just a husk off who you once were.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 400x400
>you've spent so long avoiding people that you don't even remember how to respond when someone actually tries to connect with you
>>
File: 1459434291853.jpg (23 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1459434291853.jpg
23 KB, 480x480
is fucking terrible feel, I think I love myself but I sure as hell don't like myself

I've gone full circle 50 times, my circle isn't very big famalamadingdong
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 680x454) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 680x454
>you try so hard to avoid being cringy or embarrassing yourself that you've just made yourself an invisible loner

CANNOT FABRICATE
>>
>>27533746
Holy shit I know this feel. I have no idea where the irony ends and where the sincerity begins anymore. I'm pretty sure it's the result of using irony and sarcasm as a defense mechanism to keep my distance from intimacy.
>>
>>27535270
Iktfb. I recently realized that I don't even understand the meanings if my own emotional responses to the people around me. I literally can't even tell what my own feelings are about the people I think I might be frinds with anymore.
>>
File: 1458218073385.png (80 KB, 362x526) Image search: [Google]
1458218073385.png
80 KB, 362x526
>all these things happened to me
>suddenly old friends pop out of no where and start talking to me again and I start reverting back
It's all about luck, not personal ability.
>>
>>27533746
This is bullshit. Don't know who you are? Just decide on some positive qualities you like and try to embody them. Unless you're shackled by your pride to a decaying persona rooted in the past, you should have little trouble rewiring your brain to accept your new ideals with an open heart.
>>
>can't walk automatically
>talk like a 4 year old but only when talking to others
>avoid my mirror image for weeks when i get a glimpse on accident i feel like it's another person
>>
>You have been escaping reality for so long you have no idea how to live or survive in actual reality so you keep living in your head instead
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 776x678) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 776x678
>almost never contact others in order to keep them from thinking I'm clingy
>they think I don't like/care about them and they drift away
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.