[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot poll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1456822550982.jpg (41 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1456822550982.jpg
41 KB, 512x384
I made a poll in order to figure out what things define a robot. Please contribute.
http://www.poll-maker.com/poll637257x4Ab7425F-26
>>
>>27533740

Noice

Bump for interest
>>
>>27533740
Bumping for more rare courages
>>
>>27533740
one more bump for science
>>
File: Pond3.jpg (402 KB, 845x634) Image search: [Google]
Pond3.jpg
402 KB, 845x634
>>27533740
Looks like so far from what the results say OP is
>male
>No friends
>kissless virgin
>Dislikes non robots
>Hates females
>Depression or anxiety
>no skills
>underweight or over weight
>Bullied

I agree with them so far.
>>
>>27533740
OP here. I plan on posting this poll for several days or probably weeks to gain enough participants. I also want to do some additional polls building on this first poll. Results will be published on r9k.
>>
Bumping for interestodinos
>>
>>27534781
At the end of each week, you should take down what people polled. Then cross that over the next week and see if peoples view of what a robot is changes over time.
>>
>>27536974
yes, but i think that only makes sense in the long term. for example compare data of this week with data half a year later. i think in a too short time frame there won't be much change.
>>
>>27533740
It's all psychological
>>
File: PepeWojakhehe.jpg (42 KB, 217x225) Image search: [Google]
PepeWojakhehe.jpg
42 KB, 217x225
>>27534781
>>27534488
I typed out that list. It seems the voting has changed based on the time of the day. Normies are getting off work. This means that the females who browse this board are starting to vote. Notice the sharp rise in anxiety being voted for and the drop in the need to be a male to be a robot. Women are more likely to have problems with anxiety, and they will feel excluded if they think being a robot in a male only issue. So here they come brigading the votes to try to change it. Before anxiety was one vote below, now its five ahead. Also being ugly wasn't really voted for however women are more self conscious of how they look, and thus that is taking a rise in the votes all of a sudden. It was in the bottom 33% of votes of importance, now its above 60%
>>
>>27534781
89% of posters on /r9k/ are normies don't expect acurite results
>>
>>27537192
>>27537212
Exactly what I am say, you can see the point where the normies got out of school and voted.
>>
File: httSBrv[1].jpg (83 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
httSBrv[1].jpg
83 KB, 640x640
>A true robot feels like an exile from society.
>>
>>27537192
that's why i want to post the poll multiple times over the next days/weeks at different times of the day. thus i hope to reach a broad range of people.
>>
>>27537257
The timed part of the voting is cool cause at 18:52 and 20:46 we saw a different population vote. 18:52 didn't vote again, people who just got done doing social things voted.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.