[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We always talk about females who have "daddy issues".
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6
File: PVs7rgd.jpg (795 KB, 2000x2958) Image search: [Google]
PVs7rgd.jpg
795 KB, 2000x2958
We always talk about females who have "daddy issues". But what does a male look like who's had an abusive or absent father?
>>
Just look at this board if you want to know what having an absent father does to men.
>>
He looks like a weak, useless beta cunt.
>>
>>27533586
this. well if youre white this board is pretty representative, and if you're black and in america, look at any inner city shithole.
>>
Welcome to /r9k/.

original post
>>
Women just need some excuse to act like sluts.
>>
>>27533586
I agree to some extent. I've never known my father or had a male role model of any sort, really. I'm very emotionally and psychologically fucked up and I wonder how much of it is a result of that. The presence of a same-sex parent is very important to psychological development, especially for boys. So what the fuck happened to my development?
>>
>>27533556
they either grow to resent their mothers and women in general or have an creepily close relationship with them
>>
>>27533706
i have a very shitty, literal cuckold abusive father and i have your problems i was going to be better off with no father at all
>>
File: Courage_eggplant.jpg (18 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
Courage_eggplant.jpg
18 KB, 450x300
>>27533888
checked.
maybe you can receive self actualization by going full Oedipus. Be the man your mother deserves
>>
>>27533929
my mother is one of the most stupid people i know, she is also incredibly nervous and insane in general, and thanks to her i got two 10 years older mini-mothers abusive harpies from another father whom i have to call "sisters" even though they treat me like shit

the last thing i will do is stick my dick in any of the fucked up members of my family, if anything i would round them up and shoot them down for bringing me into this suffering
>>
literally this board

most of us probably did not have any real male role models to look up to other than fucking movie characters
>>
>But what does a male look like who's had an abusive or absent father?

Look at the people who end up here. Also look at inner city blacks.
>>
File: WP_20160320_19_34_34_Pro.jpg (1 MB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160320_19_34_34_Pro.jpg
1 MB, 1456x2592
>>27533556
Abusive and absent father...
Abusive and absent mother...
Abusive stepdad...

Put into care and mother is cold... Never bonded with father.

Reeee
tfw no daddy issue mixed personality disorder gf
>>
>>27533556

I had family issues and don't trust anyone. Don't really want to share my life with someone else, and when I do, I tend to look after caring girls. But I am old enough to have had that worked out.
>>
>>27534131
inner city blacks don't have fathers, but they do have role models to look up to, the drug dealer gangster thugs in their neighborhood. that's why so many of them end up like that, it's just a giant circle
>>
They look like robots.

My father was addicted to drugs and killed himself the day after my 13th birthday. I've grown up meek and angry and have incredible self-loathing. I never commit to anything and just sit around being depressed all day.

Fuck.
>>
>>27533556
Black mostly.
>>
>>27534191
Man you need to get some sleep dude
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 301x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 301x168
Something like this little faggot I imagine.
>>
>>27534203
This.

If the gangster thugs were worthy of being looked up to, blacks would be more responsible than whites in this respect.
>>
>>27534251
Eye circles are hereditary
>>
Why does everyone keep saying "look here"? I had a great dad growing up, but I still turned out fucked up. Ghetto niggers is what not having a father looks like.
>>
A gay robot.
>>
>>27534399
Ghetto niggers is what not having a father looks like when you're impoverished. If you're a person of means things tend to turn out a little differently.
>>
My dad has been around I suppose but he never really was a person I could connect with. He worked 6 days a week as well, so I spent most of my time with my two sisters and mum. My brother, the oldest was busy with teenage things by the time I was aware of anything, so never had him around much as a role model. Though I kinda idolised him.
>>
>>27533888
you are me. OREGANO
>>
I had no father does it mean I have daddy issues?
>>
>>27533586
But the stereotype is a typical Chad/Tyrone with a criminal record.
>>
>>27534225
(You) are me, anon. My dad od'd on heroine when I was 16.
>>
>>27533556
>man fundamentally fails as a father
>somehow the daughter's fault

I don't understand why robots seem to think "daddy issues" is a valid criticism of women in one thread and then bitch endlessly about their absent fathers and/or overbearing mothers in another thread. The cognitive dissonance is almost painful sometimes.
>>
>>27533884
I think both apply to me
>>
He's called Jamal "Tyrone Jr." DaShawn Johnson and he's in jail
>>
>>27533556
You become a fucking alpha, because you're now the man of the house, taking on and learning the ropes of hard work and effort from a young age. Fuck off with your absent role model bullshit. There are plenty of men in reality and fiction to look up to.
>>
>no father
>abusive BPD mother
>try my best to succeed in life
>attend top uni due to my grades
>have a good job with the government but not a lot of money
>the rich girls in my entourage dont like me cause no money or class conciousness
>the girls I like (middle class alternative girls) either see me as a boring nerd or if they actually like me they think Im out of their league

there is no escape...
>>
>>27533556
men with bad dads sometimes turn into trash but a lot of the times turn into bad ass alphas
however, men with mommy issues turn into shit
while women with dad issues turn into crazy shit
women with mommy issues tend to be pretty bad ass
>>
>that smile
>that hair
>those feet
>that pussy
goddamn senpai.
>>
Norman bates
>>
File: tVLdxFx.jpg (2 MB, 2304x3072) Image search: [Google]
tVLdxFx.jpg
2 MB, 2304x3072
>>27535787
I'm a fan of this style of vagoo
>>
>>27533556
They're usually criminals and complete lowlifes.
>>
People thought I was a girl last time I mentioned my father raping me and being a cutter. I also tried to kill myself twice, but unlike girls with daddy issues who turn into attention whores, I'm a shut-in loser who is terrified of everything.
>>
>>27533556
They're called gay guys
>>
>>27536290
I'm not gay I've just had my dick sucked by a man a few times in my life.
>>
>>27533556
>robots whine about stacy alltough dad cucked them
>>
>>27535295
>robots say problemed girls are likely to be that way due to absent fathers.
>robots say they are likely to be that way due to absent fathers.

Where is the cognitive dissonance?
>>
>>27533556
They look like duded who drop out of 2nddarry.
They look like babyfathers.
They look like the kind of dude you can score some weed from.

Have you ever turned off CNN and looked out your window, OP?
You're seriously the biggest faggot I've witnessed all way, goodnight.
>>
>>27533884
>they either grow to resent their mothers and women in general

.....holy fuck.
>>
My dad was technically not absent he just worked 06:00-22:00 (pretty much every day) so I didn't meet him aside from weekends.

On the weekends he secluded himself usually.
>how would you spot this
Probably wouldn't. I don't think I'm more fucked by this than other factors.
>>
I don't get how parental issues have fucked you all in this way.

My dad hit me whenever I so much as held my fork in the wrong hand. He also spent all his money on bullshit hobbies, so my mum worked every day and was depressed, meaning I had very little in terms of parenting.

And now I'm psychologically bulletproof.

Seriously, if you've been through shit and you're still allowing yourself to be a victim of anything, you need to forget everything you think you know about life and get to work building yourself up. You fucked up, but don't give up, because then the assholes win.

Also, why don't anons tell everyone to kill themselves any more? The fact that we used to be so damn abusive towards each other was a perpetual cycle of psychological hardening, which newfags and forgetful oldfags sorely need.
>>
>>27533600

either that or he swings the other way and is angry, spiteful, mean, over the top masculine for no purpose.
>>
>>27533556
Most of my pre teen memories of dad boil down to him in heaps of papers and books.
Working on his master's
Then working on his phd
Then after he got promoted i rarely saw him around the house.
Once when i was 8, grandparents were out of town, and mom had an emergency at work. He took a day off. I still remember that day so fondly. I will never forget the taste of the omelette he made. First time i saw him make food.

He hasn't been on vacation in over 13 years. For "vacation" he would take 3 days of "sick leave", and combine them with a weekend.
>>
From my experience there's a lot more variation in the effects of daddy issues on men. I've known people who became reclusive submissive betas and people who had crazy anger and self image issues and took this out on anyone who wouldn't fight back. But then I've also known people who used their hatred for their father as a way of motivating themselves to be successful in life as a way to spite him.

Whereas every girl with daddy issues I've met fits pretty well into the classic stereotypes.
>>
>>27538866
Strange a man would not be comfortable around his own children. I suppose his way of showing love was by providing for the family. This is a learned behavior.
>>
>>27533586
Plus One Upvote
>>
>>27539769
Also, effect.
It's made me an overachiever in school.
Because i cared so much about his approval.

As for women. I don't think it had an effect. We became closer later on. But he's not that good with women. He just told me it's a numbers game, and that you should never care more about her than you (and always show that).
>>
>>27534225
you should seek a psychiatrist who will give you a prescription for adderal. You're self-medicating with the drugs. I spent a good portion of my life sitting around feeling sorry for myself until I decided to get help. The adderall worked.
>>
>>27539914
thats probably why he wasn't very good with women.
>>
What about the effects of an absent mother on a boy?

my kids mother left us when our son was only 4 months old.
>>
i support this thread. i have dad issues. mentally he was absent and didn't praise me honestly and enough. he wanted more from me and be different than i was..
i crave for attention and brights my day when someone says sth about me how i look from the outside and mu good traits.
>>
>>27534083
holy shit..
hit me right in the balls.
>>
>>27533556

A convicted felon, generally speaking.
>>
>>27536230
>Rape

>Greentext tho.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.