[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously, the only way to restore /r9k/ is: >autoban anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: How OC turns into cancer.jpg (451 KB, 4040x626) Image search: [Google]
How OC turns into cancer.jpg
451 KB, 4040x626
Seriously, the only way to restore /r9k/ is:
>autoban anyone who claims to be a girl, it only ruins the thread and strays away from anonymity, the site is basically built upon anonymity
>don't allow """""femanon""""" threads, e-celeb threads, tripfag threads, normalfagbait threads and cuckold threads

This will discourage 90% of the shitposters to come near this board and incentives more quality OC from anons. When I say ban women, I do not mean that strictly as hate. Just stating your identity as a female in nearly any thread ruins the conversation and femanon threads collect more thirsty youngfags from other sites or boards. This way threads stay on topic and thirstfags will abandon this board. I came to this board for OC and anons who I can relate to without knowing their identity, not cancer.
>>
What if a content creator is already a known female?
>>
>>27533572
Depending on what content she creates, she goes to the board that her content fits on. If none of the other boards happen to fall into her niche, then she must automatically go towards /b/ or to another site entirely.
>>
You'll still have a billion normies.
>>
at this point we should move to where normies haven't infiltrated yet. we are at the last stage of that chart.

where have robots gone to to escape the normie menace?

if things keep going this way we'll end up taking our shitposting to amateur radio networks.
>>
>>27533672
Please suggest more ways to discourage normalfags and to encourage quality threads.
>>
>>27533540

we will never leave :) get fucked incel garbage
>>
>>27533712
That's the point. It's near impossible to get them away. You can't put up facial recognition software to determi e if you're a robot. Getting a new board might work for a while, but is ultimately futile.
>>
>>27533743
die you insufferable twat
>>
>>27533709
there's wiz but they're extreme tho , they banned me for saying relationships were healthy (even though i had none of course).
also it's a slow asf board so there's really no other place. we just need a non-faggot janitor who make new rules against femanons and e-celebs like eliza or eggshit.
>>
>>27533712
/r9k/ should adopt Wizchan's rules, anyone who admits to having sex or being female gets banned.

That being said, women and normies can still post, they just can't bring their bullshit social status into it. Women and normies constantly, CONSTANTLY mention their social status, it's fucking insane. Especially in arguments. "Oh you're just a virgin loser!" They can't actually debate on a logical level so they just resort to insults.
>>
File: 1459161273921.png (465 KB, 683x984) Image search: [Google]
1459161273921.png
465 KB, 683x984
You silly boys, I'm just as much a robot as you are. tee hee
>>
>>27533835
>saw author

kek
>>
File: Yang 11.png (196 KB, 312x624) Image search: [Google]
Yang 11.png
196 KB, 312x624
So what do we do? Where do we go? The normies and attention seeking female faggots will always be riding our asses to make themselves seem better and ruin our parade.
>>
/r9k/ is becoming the new /b/ rip

>fuck you normies! Why must you ruin everything
>>
>>27533983
Not sure why you're greentexting. It's the normies that are ruining it, the only reason I really still come here is the daily NEET thread baiting wagecucks.
>>
>>27534142
And the comfy threads.
>>
we should request hiro to block the board to mobile users.

r9k is slow so i doubt it will have any impact in the sites traffic
>>
>>27534242
Please no. I work and browse /r9k/ while it's slow. Retards who can't type on their phone shouldn't mean the rest of us who aren't retarded should be punished.
>>
>>27534242
That might work, but not all robots only use their PC.
>>
File: notanon.jpg (281 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
notanon.jpg
281 KB, 540x960
>>27533540
>the site is basically built upon anonymity>don't allow """""femanon""""" threads, e-celeb threads, tripfag threads

Tell me where it says 4chan was built on anonimity or is an anonymous imageboard.

Protip: You can't
>>
File: Fishin'.jpg (107 KB, 640x482) Image search: [Google]
Fishin'.jpg
107 KB, 640x482
>>27533540
I know you have good intentions OP but sadly you're missing the actual point of that pic in your post. The last panel in the comic suggests that no matter how many new communities, games or any mediums are made, normies will keep consuming them all to satiate their unending hunger for status and attention.
We can only hope new communities can keep their guidelines strict and archaic enough so they'll have a long healthy lifespan before the normievirus comes to take their life.
>>
>>27533712
>Normal people can't come here.
Shut the fuck up you sped. Integrate or kill yourself.
>>
You're literally asking for a hugbox/safe space you pathetic cunts
>>
>>27533540
>implying there is ever quality OC content

Newfag detected
>>
>>27534377
This

The more rules we have, the more this place becomes like Reddit and Tumblr. All posting should be allowed here, but we as a community should sage and ignore the b8 and shitposting
>>
>>27533540
Also racebait, ban racebait. All this pol shit has to be fucking removed. They have a home and they should stay there.
>>
>>27534397
>Implying this isn't a containment board for the other containment boards.

This board was literally MADE for shitposting.
>>
>>27534480
Yep, this is almost the same as /trash/
>>
>>27534480
Might be a shitposting board, but it's MY shitposting board.
>>
>>27533540
sounds like wizchan

people may hate on autistically strict moderation but there's a damn good reason that in the 4 or however many years that wizchan has been around, despite being publicly exposed with the RoK article and suffering some board drama the site's quality has not really suffered and it is still completely normie free
>>
>>27533667
Fuck that shit, I've always been here.
There's no tangible evidence so I'll tell anybody who calls me out that it was just a prank.
>>
File: 1453911004747.jpg (18 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1453911004747.jpg
18 KB, 403x403
>>27533540

The only way to return a enjoying a source of entertainment enjoyed by an exclusive and small majority is to simply create or seek out a fresh one.

Eventually, the small majority have enough fun that more people join and it grows exponentially more popular till the pot has been completely spoiled: you can't stop this let alone reverse it. There is another site out there that has the charm that r9k had, there has got to be. You just need to take the time to seek it out, norm is won't and that is the difference between a genuine image board enthusiast and a trend seeking cuck.
>>
File: 1456081433145.jpg (11 KB, 261x96) Image search: [Google]
1456081433145.jpg
11 KB, 261x96
>>27533795
Anon, you do realize that this is just neckbeards fucking with you just for keks. I used to love r9k but it has too many shitposters that anger me. I feels you on the whole fembot shit and alpha Chad shit, this is why during the height of the fembot feels threads I left to /b/, at least there I could have fun. But I came back because ultimately I love r9k but this is too damn much.
Tl;dr shit posters ruined this board not actual women and chads, left to /b/ and came back.
>>
>>27533540
>>27534333
>Tell me where it says 4chan was built on anonimity or is an anonymous imageboard.
Tell me how do I lose my anonymity when I put random stuff in the name field?
>>
>>27535524
On these boards the quality of your posting determines whether or not you will amount to a thread and be taken seriously. If you need to bring your identity or any characteristics into every post you make, then it diminishes the value of your posts because it shows you have no substance without your identity or traits. If you feel the need to indentify yourself then please join a forum that encourages such behavior.
>>
File: r9k and i.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
r9k and i.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
>>27533540
>tfw good-looking
>tfw successful
>tfw gotten laid many, many times
>tfw can pull easily
>tfw will never leave
>>
>>27533540

I agree.

I'm a femanon, and it pisses me off to no end when someone else mentions they own a vagina in casual conversation. I try very hard not to let people know I'm a woman because I think it skews the conversational dynamic. What set of genitals we have is irrelevant to 99% of conversations here.

>im a grill btw
>>
>>27533835
Controllers

>vidya!
>>
>>27533540
Your post sounds exactly like me...

Told you guys that you could have prevented all of this.
>>
>>27536378
Are you a robot?

orgiami sauce
>>
>>27533540
Who /green but has no friends/ here?
Feels like I missed the boat on both ends
>>
>>27536442

Yeah. 27yo khv here, living at home, get spazzmobux since i have cerebral palsy.
>>
>>27533572
>autoban anyone who claims to be a girl
>>
>>27533709
I've been saying this for awhile, packet radio is the future. It's only a matter of time before RFchan exists.
>>
>>27536587
How do you even type?
>>
Betas and white knights will be the first to go on the day of the rope.

Women literally have no intrinsic value on the Internet without them, no more than any random stranger. Imagine a female online or in the real world, having to fend for themselves in a world that cares no more for them than anyone else.
>>
>>27536669

S l o w l y
>>
>>27535940
"My view is the norm! If you need to give yourself an identity your post is shit! Hurr!"
>>
>>27536669

Do you even know anything about cerebral palsy? Are you seriously asking her how she can even type? She might have very mild cerebral palsy, did you even consider that?

Maybe you should learn something about cerebral palsy before you make more of an ass of yourself.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.