[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do landlords regularly watch through all their surveillance camera
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1414440101480.png (31 KB, 882x944) Image search: [Google]
1414440101480.png
31 KB, 882x944
Do landlords regularly watch through all their surveillance camera tapes, or do they only check them when like the cops request information or there's been a burglary or something like that?

I kinda did something really stupid in front of my apartment's camera and I need to know if I should get hitting the road right away or not.
>>
>>27533364
i don't think landlords are allowed to put surveillance cameras inside your apartment
>>
>>27533397
Yeah, but I mean the one outside the apartment.
>>
They usually watch yesterdays tape together with their family at dinner.
>>
>>27533364
What did you do? Don't leave us hanging
>>
>>27533489
This junkie planted an 8-ball of coke on me and he kept knocking on my door every hour, demanding more and more money. It looks really fucking sketchy. Coke is a serious offense, I can't fucking go to jail for that. They'd tear my butthole raw in there.
>>
>>27533576
You can have any and all trace of coke out of you in a day. Start boiling some water and get a soap.
>>
>>27533687
But what about the camera? That's what I'm stressing over. The fucking camera, man.

Also, are you suggesting that I drink boiled soapy water?
>>
>>27533576
Do you have a Gamecube? Put the coke inside the bottom panel, the one that's empty and intended for that internet attachment. Or better yet just get rid of the coke, maybe sell it or give it away, and you'll be perfectly fine. If there's no drugs in your house you're good.
>>
>>27533727
Alright, if that's true that's really good news. I already got rid of the coke the first chance I got.

But I'm still worried I'm gonna get me and my roommates evicted.
>>
>>27533718
Landlords aren't gonna check the camera. Do you really think that anyone has time to watch video footage all day? Unless the cops get involved you're fine.
>>
>>27533770
You're fine man, if there's no drugs in your apartment you have nothing to worry about.

The absolute worst thing that can happen is the landlord watched the cam that recorded a shifty trade between you and the cokehead, and thus tipped off police. However, even if the police got a warrant to search your apartment, if they find nothing they can't do shit. Just make sure there's no CP on your computer, anytime cops search a house they usually steal the computer to check for CP in an effort to rack up more charges and make more money.
>>
>>27533576
>more and more
You gave him money?
>>
>>27534548
Yeah man, it was like 5 am and I hadn't slept in a while and he kept pounding on my door while everyone was sleeping and I didn't know what to do and I'm just a middle-class white male I have no experience with this kind of world and I'm a giant scaredy cat.
>>
>>27533364
maybe not the landlords but your apartment might have a channel that shows what's happening on the security cameras. my mom used to watch that channel a lot when i lived in an apartment.
>>
>>27534599
OP you're perfectly fine, as long as you have nothing illegal in your apartment (like drugs, CP, bongs with residue, banned weapons, etc) you're completely safe. If in the rare event the police do search your home, be absolutely sure not to say anything to them besides "I'd like a lawyer before making any statement." They'll keep pressuring you, trying to make you admit to buying drugs, but just keep repeating that statement over and over again until they stop (they're not even supposed to ask you any more questions after you request a lawyer, but we all know how unethical cops are.)

Anyway, this is in the very rare event that cops somehow get a warrant to search your apartment, which would be very hard to do even if your landlord submitted the video. But even then you have nothing to worry about if your home is clean.
>>
>>27534599
>Yeah man, it was like 5 am and I hadn't slept in a while and he kept pounding on my door while everyone was sleeping and I didn't know what to do and I'm just a middle-class white male I have no experience with this kind of world and I'm a giant scaredy cat.

Next time don't give the crackhead money
Crackheads like money
>>
>>27534599
Why the fuck does heknow where you live retard?
>>
>>27533576
Hey I remember you from another thread, like last night or this morning or something. Just flush it down the toilet.
>>
File: image.gif (76 KB, 600x416) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
76 KB, 600x416
>>27534772
This, OP's fucked. Good job dumbass
>>
>>27534599
Buy raid and spray him
>>
test post 23454
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.