[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lost My Job Because of Mudslime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: kO8uyDK.jpg (55 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
kO8uyDK.jpg
55 KB, 627x663
Guys, I think I'm going to fucking lose it.

>have a Mudslime coworker (he's originally from Pakistan)
>finally get fed up one day
>after Brussels, confront him and tell him that he's not welcome in America if his people continue to chimp out like this in our countries
>mudnigger tries using his taqiyya on me, says he's a "moderate Mudslime"
>i tell him there's no such thing
>he tries to end the debate and walk away
>I end up calling him a shitskin and a sandnigger among other things
>mudshit complains to HR and the boss
>I am now fired and out of a job

What the fuck am I supposed to do now? How should I supposed to sue for my freedom of speech?

Seriously, FUCK mudshits and their pagan religion.
>>
File: 651.png (159 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
651.png
159 KB, 600x400
Nice troll thread bro

I hope nobody takes it seriously.
>>
you did nothing wrong, OP
keep fighting the good fight my man
>>
retarded bait and retarded copypasta. sage in all fields nigger
>>
This seems like a blatant /pol/ troll thread, but just in case it's real, let me give you some excellent advice OP.

Racism gets you fired in the vast majority of jobs. You've learned a valuable lesson.
>>
op confirmed for butthurt liberal trying to troll
>>
>>27533307

>that picture
>death for adultery is now a bad thing
>>
>>27533319
>>27533349

>libcucks cant even recognize when one of their own makes a strawnan story up on /r9k/
>>
>job

I want normies to leave.
>>
>>27533307
You have freedom of speech but your boss has the freedom of firing anyone he likes. Suck it up.
>>
>>27533307

Pardon me, young master Baiter, but I believe it's time to return to /pol/...
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.