[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you dont have pidgeon chest deformity, you cannot be a robot.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: carinatum.jpg (8 KB, 234x324) Image search: [Google]
carinatum.jpg
8 KB, 234x324
If you dont have pidgeon chest deformity, you cannot be a robot.
>>
I am a shitskin though. Id trade with you any time
>>
>>27533112
Can I stay if I have the opposite? It's called pectus excavatum
>>
I have. It's more mild than the OP pic, but also more uneven, since one side sticks out and the other sticks in.

I do push ups every day and it can barely be noticed anymore. Instead, I have a huge chest. Still feels bad that if I ever stop exercising I'll have a horrible, deformed chest, but it could be worse.
>>
>>27533498
i also have this
>>
>>27533639
>>27533498

Having this is the fucking worst. At least the fucking pigeons have a chest.

I fear people finding out about it, and I break into a panic when people comment on my lack of a chest through my shirt.

Apparently it levels out if you work on your chest muscles so I might work on that.
>>
>>27533711
>Apparently it levels out if you work on your chest muscles so I might work on that
it doesn't
>>
>>27533737

Great. Well I was never going to get a girl and have to explain it to her and apologise for having a deformity anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter.
>>
>>27533808
>tfw man perky man boobs

She was ok with it (I think)
Some woman are willing to accommodate your faults. Just need to find the broken girls.
>>
File: image.jpg (179 KB, 747x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179 KB, 747x1000
i have mild pectus carinatum. its actually not that bad now that i have put on a little muscle. just makes it look like i automatically have a nice chest even if i never actually work out. plus when i take off my shirt you would never notice anything is off unless i told you or you have it yourself and you were looking for it.
>>
File: 8b0.png (8 KB, 450x401) Image search: [Google]
8b0.png
8 KB, 450x401
why is this deformity such a common thing? I had to wear a brace to push mine back in. My mother laughed and called it a pigeon tit while asking if I wanted to buy a training bra
>>
>>27533639
I have that too.

>mfw normies think they can be robots without pectus escavatum
>>
>>27533639
I got it on the left side, i managed to fool the one person who saw it by telling them i was in a nasty bike crash.
>>
>>27534010
I bet if we hugged we would make one complete person
>>
>>27534061
Aww.

It sucks because it compresses my stomach and I get full easily. I'm holocaust mode because of it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.