[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If she isn't a virgin she is a slut.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6
File: probably a slut.jpg (277 KB, 880x1320) Image search: [Google]
probably a slut.jpg
277 KB, 880x1320
If she isn't a virgin she is a slut.
>>
File: kek.jpg (24 KB, 412x291) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
24 KB, 412x291
>>27532268
hahahahaahhaa
>>
If he is a virgin he's a loser.
>>
>>27532268

And this is why you're a virgin.
nopussy4ublox
>>
I bet you wonder why you're a virgin too huh
>>
>>27532268
I sort of agree. A few dicks over the span of many years is acceptable. But any more than like 1 every 3 years is disgusting.
>>
>>27532268
what if she was married and her husband died, is she still a slut?
>>
Only 13 year olds are virgins at this point. All women have had sex by 15.
>>
>>27532427
This.
>>27532467
This.
>>27532407
This.
>>27532389
This.
>>27532388
This.
>>27532354
This.
>>27532268
This.

what the fuck

does anyone else have 4chanx and have + next to each post number?
>>
>>27532467
People who post shit like that are underaged or wished that they could go back to when they were 16. They aren't developed enough mentally to answer questions like that.
>>
>>27532520
no i mean clicking the little plus by the post number automatically added

>>27532520
This.

why pls help
>>
>>27532520
mad slut detected

why dont you go suck some dicks and calm down
>>
Once you realize all women are sluts even your mother when she was young it hurts for a little bit but you get over it.
>>
ITT: bitter virgins who will die as bitter virgins.
>>
>>27532597
>suck some dicks

I bet you wouldn't be so butthurt if someone was sucking your dick. All this boils down to is "women who fuck anybody else but ME are sluts".

N A R C I S S I C M
>>
>>27532676
>It's narcissism to desire something everyone else gets and to feel hurt at the fact it's being denied to you
>>
slut shaming is a necessary part of society. Without, women would happily fuck the top 20% while they're young and then settle for the betas when they get old and ugly. You got to even things out to have stable families.
>>
>>27532694

Umm it's spelled narcissicm. Misogynerds don't know nothing.
>>
>>27532388
>>27532389
>>27532407
>>27532665
>arguing with holes

Having a hard time without your precious cunt to negotiate with? Maybe try posting some real arguments.
>>
>>27532710
>slut shaming

Slut shaming is still alive and well and is mainly perpetuated by women themselves.

Shaming grown-up women who have slept with a small number of guys is the mark of the beta virgin male.
>>
>>27532633
Hey fuck you my mother was pure as hell
>>
>>27532268
>if she has sex with anyone that isn't me she's a slut
ftfy
>>
>>27532710
>Without, women would happily fuck the top 20% while they're young and then settle for the betas when they get old and ugly.

You mean like how it is now
>>
>>27532741

Problem is it is nearly impossible to find out if it was a small number of guys or not. I'm mature enough to not give a fuck if the girl isn't a virgin, if she had a serious boyfriend before me I'm fine with that. But you never know.
>>
>>27532268
No, but that doesn't mean she's entitled to my attention either
i won't date a girl who isn't a virgin, and if that means i die alone, oh well, that means that no girl was worth it and nothing of value was lost. I don't care as much about sex as i do about a loving relationship
>>
File: 1445309352708.jpg (52 KB, 500x733) Image search: [Google]
1445309352708.jpg
52 KB, 500x733
>>27532268
Who cares?

I stopped caring about the virginity thing as soon as I realized that the only reason a girl would still be an adult virgin is because she's objectively low worth, there's something wrong with them - either they don't return affection properly (which makes you feel like fucking garbage) or have some shitty personality that not even Chad can tolerate.

If a girl isn't willing to fuck you in the first week of a relationship she is not worth it and probably has something wrong with her.
>>
>>27532731
>waaaaaahhhh I got triggered
>must be girls!
>>
File: ngbbs4f8a519390a8f.jpg (36 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs4f8a519390a8f.jpg
36 KB, 720x480
>>27532741

The betas are the ones who are against slut shaming. They think it will get them a fat hairy feminism gf. Alfalfas don't mind stating their preferences. They might fuck sluts, but want to settle down with a qt virgin.
>>
>>27532778
Exactly what I'm saying. They need to be put in their place to ensure that there are stable families that can raise productive children. You can't let the human race fall into chaos because of "muh sexual freedom"
>>
>>27532784
>If a girl isn't willing to fuck you in the first week of a relationship she is not worth it and probably has something wrong with her.

This is true. If a girl tries playing mind games early on, or wants to "take it slow", I'm out unless there she had a really good reason for doing so.
>>
>>27532864

Even if she's on her period her mouth and butthole still work.
>>
>>27532515
This.

Same here. origano
>>
>>27532809
>I have no arguments
>I just claim you are triggered
>I win :^}
>>
>>27532877
I fucked my ex the first time we were alone in a room while she was on her period. That's not what I meant by a good reason. More like recent surgery or the like.
>>
File: clapistan.jpg (52 KB, 610x403) Image search: [Google]
clapistan.jpg
52 KB, 610x403
girl i love started having sex 2 years ago. she had a box of 10 condoms. 7 of them are gone.

she was 16 when she lost her virginity, and she was almost 19 when we started dating.

Thanks feminism.
>>
>>27532910

I'd probably be gay if my first niggas period sex. I tried it like three times. I can't get over it. The worst part is the smell. Then after you finish you look like you just fucked someone to die with chunks of black and red, pubes knotted together, and it's sticky. No laying back to cuddle or casually pulling on your boxers. You have to run to the shower and try not to smack your dick into anything on the way. The stains aren't as bad though. A soak it hydrogen peroxide taken the blood out.
>>
>>27532972
only 7 condoms in the course of two years? not that bad, nerd.
>>
>>27533003
>The stains aren't as bad though

We just put a towel on the bed. It's wasn't on of her "strong" days, so everything was fine. There wouldn't have been much cuddling anyway as we had literally met for the first time three days before.
>>
>>27533018
Depends on how many people. If it was just like 1 or maybe even 2 (if she's really worth it) then it's all good. If it was 7 different people, then into the trash she goes.
>>
>>27533039
>on
*one

Original contribution.
>>
>>27532972
>she was 16 when she lost her virginity
the best age to lose it desu
>>
>>27533018
i know its not that bad. but to just think that it was the 7 other guys, plus the guy she lost her virginity to, plus me. thats NINE children and 1 man. 16 year olds pounded my girlfriends pussy before me. That is disgusting. But 9 guys in nearly 3 years. not bad at all right?

I just have to deal with the "ive already tried that, and i didnt like it" bullshit. She dont give blowjobs because shes already tried it.

sluts make terrible sexual partners.
>>
What if you meet an incredible girl, take her virginity, then, since you are a mentally disturbed robot, you are unable to keep up the relationship longer than 9 months before you start to crack.

Then she starts to date a super beta guy, even though she is a million times above his league, she doesnt even start to drink, and only have a few friends. What if you get her back? Is she still a useless slut?
>>
>>27533085
>best age to lose it
>best age
>implying age has anything to do with maturity

my girl is immature as fuck, she doesnt really understand the consequences of her actions.. she does more NOW but not before. I cant fault her for being naive and stupid.
>>
>>27533088
>7 other guys

Do you know for sure that it was seven other guys?

>She dont give blowjobs
If this stays that way, you won't get happy in this relationship. You should look for someone who loves you enough to at least do basic sex acts with you.
>>
File: 800px-BrownSpiderMonkey_(edit2).jpg (192 KB, 800x898) Image search: [Google]
800px-BrownSpiderMonkey_(edit2).jpg
192 KB, 800x898
>>27533088
tbf I wouldn't surprised if she thinks blowjobs are just guys trying to get her to deepthroat and shoving her head on their knobs, the amount of women who think all oral sex with men has to be deepthroating is astounding
But anyways my guy I really think you should stop thinking of your gf as a toy that's been played with by the other kids in kindergarten, if you don't wanna be cool about treating women like people at least do it so you can get over this feeling that's holding you back from posting about other stuff on latvian vintage pinup forums
>>
The concept of virginity is a patriarchal concept that objectifies women and by saying her value as a person is based solely on sex. It hurts men as well, since women are indoctrinated to want a manly, experienced guy and not a guy who hasn't had sex before.

Patriarchy hurts everyone except those who benefit from it, which would be "Chads".
>>
>>27532268
>she has to be a virgin because I'm special
>>
>>27532665
>>27532676
>>27532741
>>27532768
When the roast so toast you gotta drown it in the coast
>>
>>27534157
I used to actually believe this. Look, I don't like calling women sluts or whores. But I realize now that a girl with a lot of experience is much less likely to be happy with a guy. Then again, if she hasn't "sowed her wild oats" maybe she'd use that as an excuse to cheat... god only knows these days.

And the second part is laughably wrong. It's feminism that makes women think they should have a "manly, experienced guy" and not a male virgin. That any man who doesn't meet their desires, no matter how impossible they make them, never deserved to be with them in the first place.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.