[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey niggers, ever wondered if maybe it's not us, it's you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: 1459434978943.jpg (278 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459434978943.jpg
278 KB, 1920x1080
Hey niggers, ever wondered if maybe it's not us, it's you?
>>
>It's an issue that whites don't want to live around disgusting brown parasites
>it's an issue that east asians don't want to live around disgusting brown parasites

k
>>
>>27532233
>Argentina
93% white, no issues here
>>
>using the old imperial-style japanese flag
i guess anyone watching mtv news would be too retarded to recognize a red dot centered on a white background
>>
>>27532233

It's us desu. We do it to ourselves, and white liberals are just being patronizing fucks when they metaphorically pat us on the head and say "there there, it's all the mean scary white man's fault, take some more food stamps".

>Talking to the police under any circumstances is strongly discouraged, even among the middle class
>We commit a disproportionate amount of crime
>The areas where we live tend to be the most dangerous
>"Why police be so racist man?"

>Black guy goes to college, doesn't talk ghetto, or marries a white woman
>"He a sellout, he a uncle tom"
>>
>>27532302
There's a lot of white people in Argentina, but no one will believe us because of that meme ARGENTINA IS WHITEEEEE!!!
>>
>MTV

Enough.
>>
>>27532342
>Argentina
>white

I had to come up with an original post, ahahah.
>>
>>27532233
Let's just ignore the African countries that literally throw out white people.
>>
>>27532233
I would say it is both ;^)
>>
>>27532375
Shhh bad goy!!!
>>
>>27532315

Tfw so used to seeing imperial jap flag in documentaries, games and on telly i didnt even notice.

Other side of the shekel i suppose
>>
File: black man.png (696 KB, 607x607) Image search: [Google]
black man.png
696 KB, 607x607
>>27532342
>Argentina
>white

pick one che
>>
>>27532342

You know the meme only exists because Argentines are so snobby about being whiter and more European than the rest of us, right?
>>
They was a good boy dindu nuffin!! You should pander to us just for being dark
>>
>>27532302
>>27532342
>negrotina
>blanco

jajajajajajajajaajajajaja

:v
>>
File: 1458752096897.jpg (85 KB, 466x615) Image search: [Google]
1458752096897.jpg
85 KB, 466x615
>>27532233

>niggers worthless, hated everywhere
>useless turds in every country they're in
>have no culture without americans fabricating an obnoxious one for them and then ramming it down the world's throat
>sub-saharans and abos couldn't even manage basic independent metallurgy in over seventy thousand years
>biggest human disease vector behind mosquitoes
>single largest STD vector
>practiced slavery but never abolished it

>have the highest fucking self-esteem

Please just fucking kill me. These things have to be some sort of curse from God.
>>
File: 1455770713668.gif (1 MB, 512x336) Image search: [Google]
1455770713668.gif
1 MB, 512x336
>mfw niggers think China has a race problem
>>
>>27532302
>Argentina
>93% white

Top kek maybe 60% white, and that's counting the ones that look like south Italians (that don't even look white but look more Arab).
>>
>>27532606
Same reason Australia's on the list, too many Chinks.
>>
File: Misery and suffering.jpg (13 KB, 885x642) Image search: [Google]
Misery and suffering.jpg
13 KB, 885x642
>>27532327
>Black guy goes to college, doesn't talk ghetto and/or "mates" with a white woman
>He's a sellout, he's a uncle tom

As a black cyborg, this really grinds my gears, especially when dealing with "street smart" members of my ethnicity.
>>
File: 1457035515955.png (2 MB, 1437x894) Image search: [Google]
1457035515955.png
2 MB, 1437x894
>>27534114
man that must feel bad.
Break the circle don't let thos chimps drag you down
>>
>>27532401
Looks pretty Mediterranean to me tbqhf
>>
>pushing your white guilt in a country that pretends to be white

fuck off americucks
>>
>>27534146
What is worst is that the "redpill" has made me almost bitter to ignorant people, i.e. plebeians. The worst of them being the millennial liberal plebeian; truly the most hardheaded people to deal with.
>>
>tfw mixed

Jesus I dodged a fucking bullet.. I'm not fully clear, but it could've been so much worse.
>>
>>27532327
I have to deal with being a tio Juan to my kind. If I'm not working with my hands, they won't like me. If I can't speak Spanish, then they really won't like me. It's a hell I didn't know existed
>>
>old imperial japanese flag
this is the equivalent of flying a confederate flag
mtv is fucking ignorant, ironic since it's a topic on race
>>
>>27534482
>If I can't speak Spanish, then they really won't like me

When I was a kid, some old latinos took it as an insult that I couldn't speak Spanish. And my grandparents used to complain a lot about "ignoring my heritage". It's kind of weird. If "our heritage" is so great, then why did they leave in the first place?
>>
>>27534496

More like flying the Nazi flag when talking about Germany. It's hilariously wrong because the flag represents the opposite of everything the modern country stands for.

>Imperial Japan
>so pro-military that the military basically ran foreign and economic policy, being in the military was ultimate honor, everything revolved around the military

>Modern Japan
>so anti-military that JSDF members don't wear their uniforms off-base and only 5% of Japanese people said that they would join the Self-Defense Forces if Japan was attacked (this was from a poll about 5 years ago)
>>
>>27534534
Because most of it is dangerous, or so I've been told. My family hasn't been in Mexico since the 1940's
>>
>>27534581
you are right, it's more like flying a nazi flag
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.