[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Would you like to sign up to be an organ donor?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1444229027680.jpg (33 KB, 436x436) Image search: [Google]
1444229027680.jpg
33 KB, 436x436
>"Would you like to sign up to be an organ donor?"
>"No"
>>
>>27531935
>"I already am an organ donor"
>I'm not
>I'm referring to how I donate my organ to your wife every night
>>
i'm playing the longcon. i'm an organ donor and i smoke cigarettes. so if i ever die and someone gets one of my organs, they have a higher chance of getting cancer

FUCK YOU NORMIES
>>
Yeah they aren't cutting my shit all up to save some roastie or nigger
>>
its a scam. if your in an accident they
they have a priority over your organs if youre a donor. whereas if your not they try to save your life
>>
>>27531935
I'm an organ donor.
>>27531996
Doesn't work like that.
>>
>>27531996
they won't use your organs if they don't look healthy
you'll probably just get your organs ripped out and pickled so normies can see what a loser's organs look like
>>
>>27531935
I'm not giving my organs to some fuccin roastie
>>
File: 1449283286013.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1449283286013.png
293 KB, 633x758
>>27532116
>you'll probably just get your organs ripped out and pickled so normies can see what a loser's organs look like

i cant even get my revenge in death

life is pointless
>>
>literally signing up to give away your organs to some normie fuck so he can keep living the fun life you never even got a chance to taste
>alternately, literally signing up to give away your organs so that snot-nosed normie med students can fuck around with them in lessons before they throw them in the trash
No thanks, I'm getting cremated, anyway. No funeral.
>>
>>27532204
when you die do they take your organs no matter what
>>
>>27532116
>donate blood and organs
>your donation goes to pharmaceutical companies and is used for perfume and botox research
>>
>>27532241
Guess I'll have to hurl myself into a pool of acid then :^)))
>>
When I went to the DMV I was flirty with the she book. I said I want the little heart on my card because I'm such a good lover. She laughed and handed me the paper. I do worry sometimes about my organs going to make a female or non-white's life better, but I looked it up and you can't stipulate organ usage. Thanks to immune factors I'm less likely to match a nonwhite but there's still the risk of helping a female. I do like the little heart and I use it as a little soap box to guilt normies into feeling bad about not donating.
>>
>Hi sir, would you take a moment to fill out a quick campus survey?
>No.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.