[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
knock knock, haha hey there sport. want to take a trip with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 13
File: my_black_dad.jpg (14 KB, 264x396) Image search: [Google]
my_black_dad.jpg
14 KB, 264x396
knock knock, haha hey there sport.

want to take a trip with me to my office to see what your old man does for a living? maybe someday you'll take over for me and be the man of the house! haha.

son? hello? sport?

well, I can see your busy with your video game right now so maybe another time.

here let me atleast turn on this light for you, its kinda dark in here.

there you go.

anyway, have a nice day son. dont let those piss bottles pile up now! haha
>>
wish my parents would care enough to ask me something like that
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 412x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 412x357
Wish I lived with caring parents
>>
File: 1459381598415.png (37 KB, 1127x685) Image search: [Google]
1459381598415.png
37 KB, 1127x685
>Are ya winning son

I let him down, r9k. I'm not winning this game we call life. I won't even call him. He tried.
>>
My mom wouldn't even go out to eat with me for my birthday because the guy she remarried was home today. She wanted to reschedule to Saturday, the next day he worked. Didn't even bother replying.
>>
I love you mum. You're my shining star, my rock in this world, which is all the brighter for me knowing you.
Love you dad, wish I could take the worry away.
>>
>playing video game
>doing pretty well
>parent enters room
>start fucking up massively
Every time.
>>
Honestly I would of said yes, my mom used to take me to her work a lot before she got sick and I liked it, but my dads job was a lot more demanding and had too many hours to see him.
>>
>>27532308
I wish I could still find joy in video games. Or anything really
>>
D-daddy can't you knock?

S-stop looking at me like that, gosh, you're such a PERV dad!

D-daddy....can you come in?
>>
>>27532016
I wish mine didn't. The pain and shame you feel from constantly disappointing yourself is multiplied when you have family that cares about you.

>dad still says he's proud of me and that I have the potential to do more than he did (he went from the ghetto to graduating from an Ivy League med school, so the bar is set pretty high)
>mom texts me every other day asking if I need anything and if I'll come back for Winter/Spring break (I never do)
>little brother calls sometimes asking about my "awesome life in college", for help on homework, questions about basketball/football, and whether I remembered how I promised to take him to see the new Avengers movie

They waste so much time and effort on me, and they would all be better off if I'd never been born.
>>
>>27532607
Have you told them how you're feeling?
>>
>>27532607

Jesus Christ that stung to read

I'm so sorry anon
>>
>>27531870
>since when did dad turn black all of a sudden?
>>
File: image.gif (44 KB, 711x885) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
44 KB, 711x885
>wish i still had a dad to barge in my room
>did do the 'are ya winnin son' all the time
>its been 5 years since hes been gone
>the feels are steady comin
>>
>>27532607
Why do we do this.

What the hell is wrong with us.
>>
File: pirate.gif (132 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
pirate.gif
132 KB, 350x350
Anon.. They care about you. They believe in you. You decide your future. Gfs be damned. You can make bank and handle that shit later. I understand the feeling. You just have to let yourself ride on the good feelings they give you.
>>
>>27532797
Shouldn't they be slowly disapearing though

Hang in there m8
>>
File: 1425046162688.gif (80 KB, 592x415) Image search: [Google]
1425046162688.gif
80 KB, 592x415
>>27531870
>son? are you there? son? anon? ...anon?
>>
>>27532607
Don't worry, eventually your parents will mistake you depression with apathy start bothering you less and less when they begin to notice the effort they put out seems to be wasted on what they believe is a resentful son. And when your brother gets older he'll 100% talk to you less when he gets a lids of his own.

Or maybe they can't talk to you because you'll have killed yourself, but either way they'll stop bothering you
>>
>>27532822
I meant right now lad
Ive been over the grieving for years but it always hurts abit to realize I dont got a dad every now and then. He was the only person who legit looked out for me. Its been me 10 toes down ever since.
>>
Oh so...let me get this straight? You want your parents to care about your depression and your being online and playing video games? How? Do they need to pull you off physically??? Make you do what you need to do for success?? How???
>>
File: full_metal_alchemist-raining.png (53 KB, 500x348) Image search: [Google]
full_metal_alchemist-raining.png
53 KB, 500x348
>>27532874

Keep life going pal....
>>
My dad doesn't even talk to me. He was never close to me or anything, but now he literally barely acknowledges my presence. I wish he was one of these dads who try to connect with their children when they were growing up.
>>
We may not have good relationships with our parents but we can chose to have good relationships with those around us. Everyone we interact with. Don't be like those parents that ignored us. Move on. Just don't act the same to those around you. Acknowledge others honor their presence. Be present and say "hi"...make conversation. Don't isolate yourself.
>>
>>27533048
y though
I don't even like them
>>
>>27533079
>Y should I talk to my son? I don't even like him tho
>>
>>27532607
I need you to push yourself anon. What's stopping you?
>>
>>27531870
Joke's on you, OP, my father's dead. Plus I never knew him, so I didn't care when he died. Haha, so there. Ha... Ha...
>>
>>27533195
i know this feel anon

sucks
>>
>>27532833
Hahaha its so true. "He's just lazy!"
>>
>abusive drunken father
>dead mother
mhm, wish i had someone to knock on my door and tell me to take care about my piss bottles
>>
You don't like your parents? But you want them to care?
>>
>>27533297
Both my parents are really bad drunks. I mean, completely wasted every night for as long as i can remember. I dont know if you coped in the same way as me, but i just ended up shutting down and going numb to them screaming slurring insults at the 9 year old me. Eventually they just learned to give up. Problem is, now im permanently stuck on numb. I dont know how to fucking go back to normal.
>>
>>27533551
That sucks that you have sucky parents. How old are you? It certainly doen't mean you have to be a sucky person though.
>>
>>27533297
Knock on your own door and tell yourself to pick up your own piss bottles. :)
>>
File: 1393531957887.jpg (713 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1393531957887.jpg
713 KB, 3840x2160
>My dad is Jordan Peele
>We're in a comedy sketch

Fuck yes
>>
>>27532607
Stop focusing on you and your self loathing and pick up the goddamn phone and appreciate someone else for a change.
>>
>>27533551
I have the solution, anon. It's called getting shitfaced drunk.
>>
File: agreement.png (470 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
agreement.png
470 KB, 500x353
>>27532607
Don't worry about the shadow of your father's achievements. Right now just eorry about getting your life on track, one step at a time. Go for a walk. Work on a project for a few minutes. Allow yourself breaks, but don't let them turn into a relapse. Maybe you'll achieve greatness, maybe you won't. Right now, it doesn't matter. Focus on your own happiness, and go take your brother to see Avengers sometime. I believe in you, man.
>>
>>27533666
Also remember to hail Satan, apparently.
>>
>>27532878
Hound them hard but don't leave them high and dry, make sure they have the means for success before you really crack down

Keep their best interest close at heart and it's going to be really hard to go wrong

>>27533534
Who doesn't want their parents to care? I'm not legitimate and I've felt the ramifications of it through my whole life, they did the best they could but I was never planned for

I can't really shift blame on them though, I put myself into this mess
>>
>>27532820
where do I find more magical animations like this
>>
>>27533579
27. In and out of college for 7 years, held down a work at home job for 9 months recently before being fired for "not empathizing with customers", during which time i tried to fake it until i make it with normal people i met at a mandatory company thing. I managed to last 4 or 5 months feigning interest in the most surface level, unengaging shit that normies love to talk about, and i even had sex with one of them. Turns out, i have a pretty big cock, but it ends up not mattering since i had botched urethral surgery on it as a kid and cant feel SHIT during sex. 0 sensitivity. My youth has already been wasted, but i figured id give the normie life a real try, and i can safely say ive never been so bored and uncomfortable in my life.
>>
Mine just asks me sarcastically if I studied today while I'm reading non related to studies stuff. Last three days he literally didn't said shit to me appart from that: once after lunch and twice before supper. I just say "yeah". It's weird because I didn't study shit last semester and I passed everything anyway. Also he's his kindest with my lil brother, a 15 yo who spends the whole day memorizing highschool stuff, playing LoL, watching LoL gameplays and mocking him and my mum just like bitter teens do.
>>
>>27533907
The vast majority of interesting conversation happens on the internet today, where saving face and maintaining reputation aren't factors, allowing people to interact without superficial bias, social inhibitions, or fear of repercussion.

Normie interaction in 2016 is the lowest, most shallow form of communication.
>>
>playing FF10
>dad walks in
>he enjoyed 7 so this shouldn't be too bad
>literally 5 minutes from tidus laugh scene
>I had no idea
>scene comes up
>noone says a word
>dad gets up and walks out of the room

I-im sorry father, I have failed you
>>
>>27534120
Reminds me of when I bought 10-2 and watched the intro with my dad.

Pretty sure he thought I was gay after that
>>
My mom made me die at zulrah one time and i threw my mouse and she just walked out of the room
>>
>>27534228
I remember trying to play FFXI with my parents in the house.
I never realized just how fucking much my parents dominated my free time until I tried to play an MMO for a few hours without interruption.

Without fail, I would get interrupted for some trivial chore or because one of them simply wanted attention a minimum of 3 times per hour. I know the normal person would be okay with this, but this shit triggered whatever kind of fucked up autism I have to the point where I got a job and moved out within 2 months solely so I wouldn't be at the beck and call of two adults with 0 engaging activities in their life.

Now I live with roommates, and unless there's a legitimate emergency, I will tell anyone and everyone to go fuck themselves if they knock on my door more than 2 times in a day.
>>
>>27533048
>Be present and say "hi"...make conversation. Don't isolate yourself.

Should I also just BEEEEEEEE myself?
>>
I don't know that feel, my dad left us when I was 2.
>>
>>27534120

What's the deal with the laugh scene?
>>
File: 1409967051929.jpg (23 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1409967051929.jpg
23 KB, 300x360
>really hungry
>leave my room to see what's in the kitchen
>the whole family already had dinner
>they ate everything and left nothing for me
>they didn't even bother telling me it was ready
>this happens every day of my adolescence
>soon weigh a measly 115 lbs, at 5'9
>family laughs at me for being skin and bones
>>
>>27534635
not him but
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJotVinhXJ4

also
FF is the most mediocre fucking series and the people who love it have absolute shit taste
>>
>>27534646
>mom didn't even come home with dinner ever since I was 15
>had to spend my savings on food
>ended up 130 lb skelly
>probably stunted my growth
this is why I left immediately after graduation
>>
>>27531870
mfw everyday

>why won`t you talk to me

>all your cousins come to me for advice but you don`t
>>
File: 1457067239281.jpg (110 KB, 759x508) Image search: [Google]
1457067239281.jpg
110 KB, 759x508
I have IBS-C pretty bad, so It's soul shattering every time they come up to my room and ask if they want to do something, or go somewhere and I say no because of my stomach. Haven't been out in a long time.

I might go to fry's electronics with my dad a little later, though. Wish me luck robots.
>>
>>27534950
i wish my dad was like that
>>
>>27534887

This is why videogames will never be art
>>
File: 1456363201441.jpg (86 KB, 640x630) Image search: [Google]
1456363201441.jpg
86 KB, 640x630
>>27534646
>tfw only child
>ate ungodly amounts of fatty food for dinner, but usually nothing else for the rest of the day

Hoo boy does my body look like a fucking trainwreck now. I somehow managed not to get man tits, but I have such a huge amount of fat in my lovehandles that I have the most disgusting pear shaped form.

Been eating <1000 calories a day for like a month now, and I still can't tell a damn bit of difference. Gonna be a long fucking road just to GET to the skeleton mode you guys are complaining about, since I know there's 0 muscle considering my sedentary lifestyle.
>>
>>27534887
>they act like two autistic children
What the fuck? Why?
>>
>dad wants to be this kind of dad
>try to let him give me advice
>tells a 20 minute (this is not an exaggeration) story of the time he taught a fellow employee how to do math so they could get a certification
>I ask what the moral was
>"he said thanks"

THANKS, DAD. Glad for your guidance.
>>
>>27535107

The blond guy IS autistic, and the girl is trying to make him feel like he belongs by doing the shitty laugh with him.
>>
>>27535107
99% of JRPGs are built around a foundation of autistic teenagers with 2 personality traits at most talking loudly at one another.

Back in the day, you'd get the occasional game where the characters would stop and ask "Why the fuck am I even doing this", but that ended up being too deep for the primary demographic so they all turned into very simple cartoon caricatures.
>>
>>27531870
>tfw dad doesn't talk to me even though we still live under the same roof
>>
>tfw bipolar Dad
>comes in screaming half the time, thrown shit at me for 0 reason several times
>other half the time comes in nicely asking if i'd like to watch a movie etc
>gotten to the point where I just ask "do you need something?" in a monotone voice when he comes in
>he asked the other day "why do you have to be like that?"

really motherfucker
>>
>>27535088
do pushups and squats

dieting it away would be a waste
>>
No black dad is like that.
My dad was a complete asshole and beat the shit out of me every day until I finally fought back.
Then he kicked me out
Fuck you
>>
My mom cares too much and my dad doesn't care much at all. My mom treats me like a small child as moms do, questioning any decision I make even if she doesn't know anything about it. If I went to the mall and bought a green shirt, she'd say something like, "Are you sure you wanted green? Did you look at all the colors they had?" like I'm literally retarded or something. This may not seem like much but having your autonomy constantly questioned gets old.
My dad hasn't tried to contact me since college, and even back then it was a phone call every 6 months max. He sold all my furniture before I was out of school, so even if I wanted to come home I didn't have a room anymore. His wife also hated me, so being in his home was a nightmare. I ended up never going home throughout college unless I absolutely had to.
Now I'm living on my own in the city, 30 minutes away from them yet I feel like I don't even have a family.
>>
>>27535306
only ghetto trash act like that anon

middle class blacks are good people
>>
>>27531870
dad what the fuck why are you saying "knock knock" out loud do you have autism?
>>
>>27535332
My dad has a PhD in chemical engineering and I went to private schools til I got kicked out
>>
>>27535299
Working out when you're maintaining a heavy deficit only matters if you actually built muscle to begin with. If you spent 10 years on a caloric surplus eating totinos fucking pizza and playing MMOs all day, it doesn't matter how much you work out when losing the weight, it's not going to make you "keep" muscle that doesn't exist to begin with.
>>
>>27535362
they did you a favor anon

my parents never kicked me out and as a result I wasted my 20s being a loser neet
>>
I fucking wish

Even since I was diagnosed with autism my dad more or less treated me like I was literally retarded.
>>
>>27535431
This is actually exactly what I am afraid of.
>>
>>27535400
Whoa dude, the before and after pictures told me I would be ripped after I stopped being fat!
>>
>>27535410
No, it wasn't a favor.
I became a street kid.
Nobody cared that I had straight A's and was already taking high school classes.
They just saw me as a homeless nigger.
Got put in foster care and I had to fight every day to just not get raped or killed.
Ran away when I was 15.
Got a shitty supermarket job, started taking classes again.
Got my diploma and now I'm graduating from cc as a paramedic.
I'm drowning in debt.
My brothers all went to top schools, have beautiful wives and kids, well paying jobs, etc.
I have nothing but scars and debt.
I always wanted to be a lawyer or a neurologist, but that's not gonna happen.
>>
>>27531870
Feel. This is feel. Terrible feel.
>>
>>27535030
iktf. Get terrible gas and isolate myself because it smells awful.
>>
>>27535030
>>27535637
IBS has to be one of the worst diseases.
I would just kill myself.
>>
>>27535695
iktf. Have you tried any meds? Been through about 6 or 7 and none provide anything other than mild relief.
>>
>tfw you will never know your parents

feels great all the time really, the people responsible for your shitty life are long dead, good for them
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.