[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucking hate professional culture I fuckinghate interviews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: pa9O6Fd.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
pa9O6Fd.gif
1 MB, 200x200
I fucking hate professional culture

I fuckinghate interviews

Im a blackbot and that I need to cater to European professionla culture is so insulting

Fucking suits and tight pants to crush my balls, I got to tie back my fucking dreads or trim my fro, shake some dirty cac's nasty fucking hand not too hard but not too soft or youll look like a faggot!

Fuck this bullshit I want to wear my daishiki to interviews
>>
>>27531644

I don't speak nigger, could you try again please?

On second thought, just leave your resume right here and we'll call you back if something comes up.
>>
>>27531660
T-Thank you s-sir
>>
You're crazy. I think working with actual professionals is a privilege. Like a real professional setting has some more maturity. Maybe it's just me but for the most part I kind of enjoy and find it somewhat relaxing to interact with people at work that are not going on at length about their criminal record and behavior. Like they're way less likely to start a bunch of drama. If you're sort of the quiet type that just wants to do a good at your work and make some money it's pretty easy to maintain a casual business friendly relationship with co workers and get paid.
>>
oh so would you prefer 5 thug niggas to interview you?

yo nigga you wants a jawb?
dis nigga a bitch
ayo snort dis cocaine dawg
yo we dont do no work round here
hol up yo job be stealin and drug dealin
etc
>>
>>27531644
>Im a blackbot and that I need to cater to European professionla culture is so insulting
Then go live in an African country and enjoy all those less insulting job opportunities
>>
Suitfags are the worst.
>>
>>27531644
Nobody likes it dude, not even whites
>>
>>27531956
so people only keep doing it to others because they had to do it themselves
>>
>>27532088
exactly. that what tradition gives us. its like the experiment where monkeys hit new monkeys because of reasons they never witnessed.
>>
>>27531644
Don't sweat it blackbot.

Just don't fuck up too bad desu, you have an upper hand, thanks to the power of "muh diversity"
>>
>>27531644

>waah I'm expected to dress nice and wash myself and use big boy words
>>
>>27532132
Businessfag here. You don't know how many times in school I wanted to ask, "don't you think its unprofessional to hire people based on who they know instead of a basic purely meritocratic basis?" Also wanted to ask, "Do you think its really professional to hold a person accountable for their entire life for stuff they posted on social media? Is it professional to hold a grudge like that?" I never did though because these people have probably never fucking thought about anything other than negroball and getting drunk. Life is hell.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 310x326) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 310x326
>tfw people eliminate themselves from the competition due to unforced errors like dressing like shit and getting tats/piercings
>tfw 80% of a job is showing up and being where you're supposed to be and there are people who can't even manage that
>tfw there are people who are so lazy they think speaking well and learning to tie a tie is "too hard"
>tfw niggers would rather piss and whine about how all of society needs to change to fit their needs instead of taking 10 minutes in the morning to make themselves look presentable
>>
>>27532321
>>27532215

I'm not even /pol/ but the OP is probably the most pathetic, blood-boiling thing I've seen in a long time.

You already get preferential treatment you dumbfuck porch monkey, if you can't even be bothered to get dressed in the morning then tough titty.
>>
>>27532364
>>27532321
OP here

Your wives' sons arent getting their birthday present this year because of these posts
>>
>>27532429
>"MUH DICK"
I don't think your welfare can pay for it nignog :^)
>>
>>27532429

>le cuck maymay

Wow how original

Stay mad (and poor), Demarkus
>>
>>27531644
Then go back to Africa where they eat young boys hearts for breakfast you fucking nog savage
>>
>>27531644
I don't know if this is bait or not but I agree. Suburban white people are so fucking smug. Makes me sick
>>
File: 1445378496214.jpg (104 KB, 836x872) Image search: [Google]
1445378496214.jpg
104 KB, 836x872
>>27532321
That is the case for low-skill job interviews, but actual cushy jobs that people want require things like business contacts and actual, professional experience which they'll usually quiz you about on the spot.

Nothing worse than when an interview starts pushing 40 minutes with no fucking end in sight and you already knew you wouldn't get the job in the first ten fucking minutes.
>>
>>27532552

They're actually smug because they're objectively better than you by every metric, anon.
>>
File: ufdup.png (18 KB, 117x70) Image search: [Google]
ufdup.png
18 KB, 117x70
Say wearing daishikis is part of your religion like a turban for A-Rabs

Boom , no more cuck gimp suits op just comfy ass silky shirts fo life say dreads is religion too

ball is life
>>
>>27532601

So you start at the bottom, make friends, work hard, and then move up. Aka what every professional who isn't a lazy parasite does
>>
>>27532708
I agree anon, I'm just saying that it's easy to get your foot in the mailroom door, but getting that position you really want is nowhere near as easy as wearing a nice tie and speaking clearly.
>>
>>27532737
Not that guy you replied to, but that's why I'd rather just do menial labor my entire life. Low expectations, you get to go to work, do your work, and go home. The business world has too much expectations. I've been going to business school for two years now and I'm thinking about dropping it because I don't know if I can handle the stress of dealing with normies in intense situations like this
>>
>>27531644
Then go join the culture you want. Someone else's culture doesn't need to change to suit you because it isn't for you. Stop being so entitled :^)
>>
>>27532088
normies are insane, nigger

I mean they work 8 hours a day and convince themselves that it's a good thing, can you imagine that?
>>
Also a blackbot.
I refuse to ever wear a suit.
I wore my freshman labcoat to my interview with my dreads normal and still got hired.
Probably because I graduated top of my class.
Only faggots wear suits
>>
>>27531644
Google "alternative to suits"
>>
Honestly it ought to be illegal to discriminate based on cultural expression. Fuck this conformity shit. If I'm going to devote my life being a cog in a horrible soulless machine, at least let me get inked without it affecting my job prospects.
>>
south niggas show up to job interviews in xxl tall tees, fubu jean shorts and flip flops
>>
File: tumblr_maq9cgXyDU1qgg6g1[1].jpg (59 KB, 500x707) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_maq9cgXyDU1qgg6g1[1].jpg
59 KB, 500x707
>>27531644
iktf
kill all muh people and then you try to cuck me with a suit and a haircut?
>>
If you don't like white mans culture. Feel free to leave. No one is forcing you to stay here.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.