[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did he do it? What was his motive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (361 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
361 KB, 2197x1463
Why did he do it? What was his motive?
>>
Old people are fucking annoying.

Also $$$$. Wasn't he forging wills and shit?
>>
>>27531294
>Give him a lethal dose of morphine instead
what did he mean by this?
>>
>OP comes into the surgery
>says he literally cannot stop sucking dicks
>wants a cure for his faggotry
>give him a lethal dose of morphine instead
>>
>>27531374
Well, cured his faggotry, didn't it?
>>
>>27531382
Technically he cured all the issues his patients had
>>
What is this meme? Who is this man? Did he kill a normie? Why did he kill someone? Why did it become fanny meme?
>>
>>27531294
Bootleg Robin Williams
>>
>>27531316
He only did that once IIRC.

Maybe it was genuinely for the patients interest? Like if I was like 80, I'd be pleading to get a hit of that morphine.
>>
Well if you want a serious answer, he watched his mother die of a morphine overdose as a young child. He became obsessed with morphine after that.
>>
>>27531746
He was a doctor who gave lethal doses of morphine to a fuckload of patients before being caught. There's a dedicated autist who incessantly posts his picture on /r9k/ for some unknown reason.
>>
>>27531411
Harold Shipman, he murdered over a hundred people
>>
>>27531765
Oh no, I meant the money.

He did the morphine like his patients were junkies and he was a dealer, but like IIRC he only embezzled the money once.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.