[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When we speak about (un-)attractiveness, we mostly mean facial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Eggman3.jpg (308 KB, 780x1078) Image search: [Google]
Eggman3.jpg
308 KB, 780x1078
When we speak about (un-)attractiveness, we mostly mean facial bone structure, right?
>>
File: ljrzRZa.png (629 KB, 892x932) Image search: [Google]
ljrzRZa.png
629 KB, 892x932
Nah, skin condition and fat levels too. Bone structure could never make up for nasty ass acne, or pic related.
>>
Unattractiveness is determined by many different elements of a person. Facial bone structure definitely factors into it though.
>>
>>27531071
is that pic unedited? jfc his head is massive
>>
>>27531129
He is called eggman for a reason. He has a lot of brain, one might suppose.
>>
>>27531129
He does have a big head but that photo is edited
>>
>>27531071
That picture of Eggy has been shooped to hell and it's still not far off from the original.

Shame.
>>
File: lESIQnB.jpg (61 KB, 521x533) Image search: [Google]
lESIQnB.jpg
61 KB, 521x533
It's not fair to keep using old Eggman pictures as a measure of ugliness, especially since he got the facial reconstruction surgery (pic related).
>>
File: Eggman2.jpg (1 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
Eggman2.jpg
1 MB, 1536x2048
>>27531071
I guess yet. Eggman has a slender nose and normal eyes, even a somewhat defined jaw, yet looks terrible. Because bone anatomy.
>>
>>27531308
Its the bad hairline.
>>
>>27531071

Ha! Height is much, much more important, you need tostart thinking like women do.
>>
>>27531071
Unattractiveness can spand not just physical but mental traits. If a good looking alpha talks and acts like an autist he will never get a woman
>>
>>27531289
That'd be completely insane if it wasn't a shoop (which we all know it is.)

How amazing would it be for Eggman to go from a min wage egg outcast to a full-on self-actualized Chad? He'd be a prime example of the black pill saving lives.
>>
>>27531071
I can list why eggman cant get any woman

- disgusting hair line and haircut
- resting face of an autistic fucking sloth
- facial wrinkles
- very minimal jawline and fat as fuck face
- shitty eyebrows
- overweight
- literally looks like a 50 year old pedophile
- speaks in a monotone voice

The facial structure is too complicated to distinguish and properly analyse. Basically if you sound like a fucking socially awkward dumb fuck and look disgusting as hell you are doomed as a human and will never get adequate human interaction
>>
>>27531827

You forgot 'personality being the equivalent of a pile of walking, burning catshit'.

Just cuz a man is good looking doesn't mean he has a good personality. If you're a cunt, it's a turn-off. And women can smell a bitch from a mile away. Betas think 'muh genetics' or 'muh short stature'. Nah. It's because you're a bitch, and they know it.

Doesn't mean you have to be an alpha jock asshole, but a lack of confidence, self-respect and self-esteem is as visible as acne scars. Even to other guys. Why do you think they don't respect you?
>>
>>27531607
Most people have normal height, yet vary greatly in attractiveness.
>>
>>27531827
That is photoshopped.
>>
>>27531827
>I can list why eggman cant get any woman
How new are you? Eggman has already fucked multiple women and has a gf. He was a normalfag all along.
>>
>>27531886
you sound like a cunt and a total bitch to women, you seem to think they have some sort of super-power to know what you are from a mile away, real beta faggot

and as if someone should care about the random retard thinks about him lol, you are hopeless my mate
>>
>>27531886
Your right personality has a huge amount to consider for, however first impressions will be based on physical appearance. Nobody will love Adelia Rose even if she was the nicest alien in the galaxy
>>
>>27532010

It's called body language, and people who aren't socially retarded pick it up during their childhood and teenage years. By, you know...actually interacting with people. It's not a superpower to read someone's facial expressions and body language, and know that they're a depressive, self-loathing loser.

You know...a robot.
>>
>>27531967
We don't know if he's actually fucked them, including the current gf he's almost certainly getting cucked to oblivion with.
>>
>>27531967
Eggman paid for sex or held a gun to the faces of slave women to pretend to be his gf
>>
>>27532099
He has fucked them. It's likely that he's being cucked currently, but that doesn't change the fact that he got women.

>>27532106
He got it for free. Lurk more, newfag.
>>
>>27532188
No shame in being a newfag. Im a normie, i live outside 4chan. I enjoy helping robots. Good luck in life anon
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.