[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Summer is coming...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 12
File: 1458677467069.jpg (29 KB, 338x600) Image search: [Google]
1458677467069.jpg
29 KB, 338x600
Summer is almost here. All those cock teases running around half naked. To get attention from tall and handsome men... But not for you. You are lucky if they wont call the cops if you're near. Are you ready for the Summer?
>>
Actually Fall just started where I live.
>>
File: donald.gif (428 KB, 480x238) Image search: [Google]
donald.gif
428 KB, 480x238
>>27531069
Thank god I am not high schooler anymore and I have money to hire a prostitute.
>>
>>27531069
>You are lucky if they wont call the cops if you're near.

This literally never happens no matter how creepy you look.
>>
>>27531069
Those other guys aren't calling women "cock teases" for dressing comfortably. You literally are fucking creepy.
>>
FACTS UGLIES HAVE NO INSIGHT ON.

1. WOMEN ARE USED TO BE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION AND DON'T WANT A MORE GOOD LOOKING MAN STEALING HER SHOW.
2.WOMEN DO NOT FEEL PHYSICALLY ATTRACTED TO MEN
3. WOMEN ONLY CARE ABOUT SOCIAL STATUS...WHEN THEY WANT A TALL HANDSOME MAN IT'S NOT BECAUSE OF PHYSICAL ATTRACTION, IT'S TO RAISE HER SOCIAL STATUS AMONGST HER FEMALE FRIENDS. HANDSOME MEN ARE LIKE FASHION ACCESSORIES.
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 209x241) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 209x241
>>27531220
Well duh.

Gf/bf is an accessory. You first need to love yourself before having someone """"""love"""""" you.
>>
>chads and stacies everywhere
>kids playing outside
>glare on screens
>have to wear t shirts outside so people can see my skelly arms
Summer a shit
>>
>>27531259
Summer is easily the worst season.

Aside from sluts prancing about in their slut attire, there's nothing redeeming about that season.
>>
>>27531290
My heating bill is better. That's it.
>>
>>27531258

the problem with ugly angry men is that they project their minds unto women.

They imagine themselves as women with the same sexual drive.

Think back to the time you have felt the LEAST sexual drive...how uninterested you were in sex or couldn't care less about it. That's how women feel all the time. Men have balls that produce testosterone and libido...women have none.

Women only care about one thing. Social status.
Women date physically ugly or handsome men...as long as they have a high social status. Some 30 year old women date 50 yo men because they have social status.

That's all that matters
>>
>>27531259
>worrying about skelly arms while fat fucks have to worry about tits and lovehandles and massive bellies etc.

get out normo
>>
>>27531290

I love summer. I grew up in Miami, so now that I'm living up north it's the only time when I really feel comfortable
>>
>>27531069
Jokes on you, I live in the UK, there is no summer
>>
>>27531317
ofc.

what will make you love yourself more then having lots of money and thus as a bonus social status.
>>
>>27531329
If I was fat I wouldn't go outside at all desu senpai, no idea how some fat people have the confidence to go outside shirtless

My condolences if you're a fatbro
>>
>>27531069
worked out 8 months straight, eating healthy, just started mma, im all good and ready for summer(never done this, but holy shit life will be good this summer)
>>
After losing weight I am tall and handsome. The fuck do I do now?
>>
>>27531417
losing 5 kg makes u none of those statements
>>
>>27531387
Same here bro. Only been working out about 4 months tho but have been running and doing basketball drills everyday, so by the summer i will have a hot body AND fancy dribbling when i hit the bball courts so i can look good in front of bitches
>>
File: IMG_4026.jpg (56 KB, 496x496) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4026.jpg
56 KB, 496x496
>first summer not living at home
>living on college campus (sophomore rn)
>been lifting
By no means ripped, but I broke out of skelly mode, which is a huge confidence boost.
>my gf might stay on campus as well
>beach 5 minutes away
>job right next to the beach
>boss will take me to summerfest

This is shaping up to be really great.

Only thing I'm sad about is having to leave my friend who I played vidya with every summer from home.

>tfw no more lan parties with bros
>>
>>27531220
Ugly people have such weird ideas.
>>
>>27531317
Why are you giving away false information. Testosterone is produced by the brain and women are attracted to and respond physiologically to men or else sex would be excruciating for them. This type of blatant low effort trolling pisses me off because these retards read your posts and actually believe it.
>>
>>27531069
I literally do not care about women. Keep being sadmad robots.
>>
>>27531069

I never go outside so the seasons are meaningless to me
>>
>>27531220
This is true. My brother is out of shape (not gonna lie pretty fat) and not very attractive but he has a pretty decent gf. Why? He's gonna be making loads of money pretty soon as a pharmacist fresh out of college. He should be an inspiration to us on this board.
>>
>>27531220
>3. WOMEN ONLY CARE ABOUT SOCIAL STATUS...WHEN THEY WANT A TALL HANDSOME MAN IT'S NOT BECAUSE OF PHYSICAL ATTRACTION, IT'S TO RAISE HER SOCIAL STATUS AMONGST HER FEMALE FRIENDS. HANDSOME MEN ARE LIKE FASHION ACCESSORIES.

----------------------------------------------

Human beings are

>Fashion Accessoires
>A means to improve your social status

Solid outlook on humanity ^m8
>>
Well at least I still get to look at them
>>
>>27531678
Not all of humanity, just succubi.
>>
>>27531702
This.

On the train to work rn. Girl sitting across from me in short summer dress. I can see her pantsu (they're white).

Fuck
>>
>live 15 min away from Clearwater beach
>too afraid to go down there
>>
sort of, tall muscular cute face here. you better believe im gonna get stared at, but autism lel. its the only time of the year i have to show off.. or die of heat stroke. so no wearing baggy jeans, my legs are beautiful. bah at least i can stare back and not creep them out.
>>
File: 1372654326647.png (103 KB, 246x232) Image search: [Google]
1372654326647.png
103 KB, 246x232
>>27531069
>tfw loads of teenage girls in town bearing their midriffs
>>
>>27531734
She left :(

The view was glorious.
>>
A miss being in college because the exact day it became even remotely warm roasties would almost be naked in public. Where I live now it still applies just not as many young attractive women
>>
File: 1452532551653.jpg (80 KB, 514x584) Image search: [Google]
1452532551653.jpg
80 KB, 514x584
What is the most Chad and most robot you could be?

Chad:
>tall
>white
>rich
>handsome
>social butterfly

Robot:
>short
>non-white
>ugly
>reclusive
>>
>>27531220
But my brother is a loser and lays different gorgeous girls weekly because he works out
>>
>>27531171

agreed but I don't think he's "creepy", just desperate sounding. I mean, why ogle random Stacy bitches on the street or beach when some places they're more than happy to show you their goods.

Where I live, it's always summer so I can only wear light minimally layered clothing, specially shorts if

>tfw always too hot to wear my slim-fit jeans and my black bomber jacket
>>
>>27531069
how can you feel comfy sitting basically bare assed on a random spot underground? I just can't get how women who dress like this feel clean, they literally press up against the dirtiest shit ever dressed like that. i wouldn't even sit there with pants on
>>
>all those flip flops and sandals
It's the feet that get me the most, the legs are pretty tantalizing too though. I've been jerking off a lot during the winter I can't imagine how horny im going to get during the summer, I don't go out that much anyways so fuck it.
>>
>>27531955
If you get more specific with the non-white part and put in "Indian" you have a perfect representation of the most "robot". Add onto that a small limp dick and you have yourself a champion.
>>
>>27531955
I'm
>tall
>white
>rich
>handsome
>disabled
>reclusive
>robot
>>
tfw at college and all the girls will be wearing leggings, see through light shirts, tank tops, short skirts ans shorts and it becomes a form of torture.
>>
File: IMG_8997.jpg (236 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8997.jpg
236 KB, 1024x768
>tell gf about my trip in china
>comment that I like the schoolgirl uniform
>she says she might have to buy some skirts for me
brehs

Do you think I should tell her to get thigh high stockings too?
>>
>>27531955
I'm shortish (5'10), white, poor, average looking and a recluse

Veering heavily towards the robot I guess
>>
File: 1458145294202.png (718 KB, 728x720) Image search: [Google]
1458145294202.png
718 KB, 728x720
>call the cops if you're near
Best part about being a lesbian is no one cares if you stand close to them and get a nice look at their ass. you're just another girl.
>>
File: 1387037423656.jpg (16 KB, 400x330) Image search: [Google]
1387037423656.jpg
16 KB, 400x330
>work near a Hispanic HS
>start seeing these 16 y.o. with ungodly bodies wearing short shorts
>>
File: r9k.jpg (127 KB, 1901x229) Image search: [Google]
r9k.jpg
127 KB, 1901x229
>>27531220
This is really sad.
Men will also treat you differently depending on your social status, but nowhere near the degree that women do.
>Be average looking guy
>Work your way to high social status
>Get introduced to a new woman unaware of your status
>She shows you no interest whatsoever
>Hardly acknowledges your existence
>Later finds out about your social status
>Suddenly does everything to get your attention
>>
>>27531133
Normie, would you mind leaving? That would be swell.
>>
File: 1458351396540.jpg (16 KB, 230x244) Image search: [Google]
1458351396540.jpg
16 KB, 230x244
KEK noobs, in brazil it's like this the entire year. Just fap twice before you go out.
>>
>>27531171
>thinking OPs pic is comfy at all

Having jean shorts up your ass is NOT comfy. They get sweaty and chafe. I'm not arguing about other slutty attire, but I know for certain that wearing jean shorts is only so your ass looks better. Not for comfort
>>
I have no desires upon seeing other humans. If you do, consider going to a forest and living as a wild animal.
>>
>>27531955
>6'1" king of manlets
>260 and dropping
>blond hair
>blue eyes
>reclusive to the point of cutting contact with my own family about a month ago
>people expect me to be the "big man" in the room because I've got broad shoulders
>I just want to go play video games

I mean I can put on the act, but fuck I despise people.
>>
>>27531618
>Testosterone is produced by the brain

Holy shit, nigger what?
>>
File: 1458224942084.png (393 KB, 830x529) Image search: [Google]
1458224942084.png
393 KB, 830x529
>Grass and trees are green, birds chirping
>get to ogle women wearing short shorts and tank tops
>warm weather is better for lifting

I don't see what's not to like
>>
>live in the south hemisphere
>summer is just about ending
Feels bad man. No more sun. No more shorts and sandals. No more half naked sluts on the streets. I need a gf soon.
>>
>>27531093
Ayyy senpai here too
Tfw going to be maximum comfy in a couple months
>>
>>27532482
Legit lesbians don't exist.

You are either an old dyke who can't get a man, or a young hot girl looking for attention.
>>
>>27532428
Yes you should definitely tell her
>>
>>27533733
>Legit lesbians don't exist.
keep telling yourself that. i bet you think all gay people do it for attention
>>
>>27534046
Not him, but isn't there significantly more lesbians than gay guys?
>>
>Tfw you prefer winter female clothing.
The one thing most people think summer's good for doesn't appeal to me. I wish it was always winter.
>>
>>27531069

>tfw no big bunda loli
>>
>>27531220
whoever wrote this is a delusional pos
>>
>>27534698
hue detected
REMOVE HUE
>>
>>27531333
D A L E
A
L
E

Don't play yaself, robot
>>
>>27531456
>so by the summer i will have a hot body AND fancy dribbling when i hit the bball courts so i can look good in front of bitches

Daily reminder that white people suck at basketball
>>
Summer is the worst thing.
I need my hoodies.
Too many sluts running around in booty shorts and bikinis.
I just stay inside and blast my AC so I can stay comfy in my hoodie
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.