[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Brother insults me >Throw him against wall >He breaks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
File: Internal flames.png (371 KB, 633x656) Image search: [Google]
Internal flames.png
371 KB, 633x656
>Brother insults me
>Throw him against wall
>He breaks his own hand punching wall
>mfw he can't box in nationals
>mfw he can't do any of his 100 sports for the next month
>mfw my entire family have been sending me hate mail all day
>mfw my dad is talking about how much a scumbag shitter I am right now outside of my door.

I wasn't even angry. I did it to make him respect me. I try being nice to everyone in my family but I guess some things are unavoidable if you risk taking action.

Oh Well I just renewed my WoW sub and I ordered a hobby knife from amazon to slit my neck with. Either one will help.
>>
>>27530860
Your family is shit.
>>
>>27530860
join your country's military or FFL and cut contact with those pieces of shit
>>
>He breaks his own hand punching wall
This is not your fault. If your brother had known any better, he wouldn't have punched a wall. Don't feel bad.
>>
How old are you?
How old is your brother?
What did he say to insult you?
Why did you think that violence would solve the problem?
>>
>>27530860
>Is Boxer
>Can't give a single punch on a neckbeard from r9k without breaking his hand.

You did him a favor. He would be raped by some nigger kid.
>>
>>27530897
I'm in my last year at college, I plan to go to uni soon

>>27530914
He punched the wall in frustration, not to hit me.

>>27530913
I'm 18, he's 15. He keeps calling me fat, autistic, ugly, traitor (I still speak to my mom who cheated on my dad), and stupid on this occasion because I asked him how to cook pasta on a stove. I realised that I tend not to do things if I know someone will hurt me for doing so, no matter what I say to him he never seems to get upset, and last time pushed him he actually treated me nice for a while, so I decided to do so again in order to remind him that I'm not going to take shit from someone who's younger than me.

I'm actually pretty big, but I'm more of a big fat autistic friendly oversensitive giant type who never fights back.
>>
>>27530860
His fault for punching the wall.
>>
File: 1448926775676.jpg (108 KB, 764x1024) Image search: [Google]
1448926775676.jpg
108 KB, 764x1024
>>27530996
>I'm 18, he's 15

Beat him up, he sounds like a cunt
>>
>>27530996
>be boxer
>break your one and only weapon because you're frustated
Your brother is pretty fucking retarded
>>
>>27530860
Call your dad a genetic failure that should kill himself for giving birth to you

Tell your brother that he was never gonna make it

Just let go, anon it can't get any worse
>>
You are only hurting yourself by feeling guilty. It is okay to feel it, but don't show it. Add insult to injury.

Try feeling proud of your work. You just ruined the childhood of your potential chad brother.

You should feel proud.
>>
>>27530860
>"Jeez, you have anger issues. No wonder Mom cheated on you with Jamal, and left you."

say this to your dad, lad
>>
File: Diaz McGegor left hand.webm (2 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Diaz McGegor left hand.webm
2 MB, 1024x576
>>27530860

They don't care about you.

They perceive him to be of higher status than you in the hierarchy, therefore no matter how unjustifiable his maltreatment towards you is, and no matter the fact that this is his own fault, they will side with him no matter what. You do not have the right to defend yourself in their eyes, because you are of lower status. Defending yourself is an offense.

Leave ASAP and cut contact.

And start training for MMA. You don't even need to compete professionally, just train.
>>
>>27530860
Shit tier senpai desu senpai
>>
>>27532541
This, you are bottom tier on the social hierarchy so you dont matter to them
>>
>>27530996
>I'm in my last year at college, I plan to go to uni
Uh not american, whats the difference?
>>
>>27532853
They're pretty much the same as in they're both schools but one costs more and is more respected.
>>
>>27532853
I'm the UK. I plan to move into a dormitory.
>>
>>27530996
15 year olds are robust as fuck. They can recover from pretty much any injury. You will learn this in ten or so years when you cannot recover from fucking anything.
>>
>>27530860
Get out somehow and roll the life dice elsewhere.
>>
>>27532980
Still dont get it desu
>>
>>27533046
College is a post secondary school
University is a post secondary school

The only difference is price, College costs less and usually has easier entrance requirements. University costs more and usually has higher entrance requirements.

Whether one is actually better than the other is up for debate. Some will probably say University, but College has some benefits University doesn't.
>>
>another knife collector on /r9k/

Oh boy
>>
>>27530860
>and I ordered a hobby knife from amazon to slit my neck with

>Not buying an actually good knife to do it with ...

-_-
>>
>>27530860
Why would anyone respect you for spazzing out like a manbaby?
>>
>>27534320
No so much respect than fear.

>>27534286
I thought about using straight razor to do it or a box cutter as they're extremely sharp, but I decided that it would easiest to just pierce the carotid artillery as deep as I can through the soft part of your neck rather than try and slice around muscle to get sever my external jugular vein.
>>
>>27534472
But why would he fear you? It sounds like he could kick your ass.
>>
>>27534508
He's 15, I'm 18.

Besides, I'm
>>
File: 1446147377513.gif (671 KB, 434x360) Image search: [Google]
1446147377513.gif
671 KB, 434x360
>>27530996
>I'm actually pretty big, but I'm more of a big fat autistic friendly oversensitive giant type who never fights back

please be my bf
>>
File: 1456091907607.png (165 KB, 453x433) Image search: [Google]
1456091907607.png
165 KB, 453x433
>He, on his own volition, punches a wall and fucks up his hand
>You get shit for it

Thats how you know you're less important than he is in your own family. Sorry its like that, if your family had an iota of respect for you they'd realize your brother made his own mistake. But of course, the prized child can not be blamed.
If you can, confront your family members on the issue and demand respect. This is no time to be a coward, OP.
>>
>>27530860
I fell for the "it gets better" meme for 15 years
Now I am 30
It doesn't get better. I haven't killed myself because I believe in helping other people to feel a bit less shit somehow. But despite having my own house, my own business, a relatively nice family and time to beon 4chan, my schizophrenia (the cause I want to kill myself in the first place) is incurable and it won't get better.
If you have some illness (and it seems you do) then consider this.
>>
>>27534740
I did this and it changed nothing. Sure they will stop giving you shit for a while, but they will immediately forget afterwards.
The best course of acton is to leave and get your revenge on them when they are old by putting them on some shit ass asylum where they are left to rot like the pieces of shit they are.
And ignore your brother and other family members. They are dead for you once you leave the house.
>>
>>27534472
>I thought about using straight razor to do it or a box cutter as they're extremely sharp, but I decided that it would easiest to just pierce the carotid artillery as deep as I can through the soft part of your neck rather than try and slice around muscle to get sever my external jugular vein.

1. But wouldn't you rather want to do it with a good, quality knife, than some cheap crap.
2. But wouldn't you rather chose a faster and less painful method overall?
3. But wouldn't you rather live? Download/ buy and read a book like "how to manage depression with cbt for dummies", or the bible.

Willing to talk with you, pray for you, or send you a (real) cross pendant, if you can come up with a method to tell me your adress/ contacts, without the whole thread ddoxing U.
>>
>>27530860

>renewed WoW sub

ya done goofed anon
>>
>>27530860
Tell them to watch It's A Wonderful Life and say that God works in mysterious ways and you probably prevented him from being killed in the ring or something.
>>
I have seen this movie.
Offer to take his place while he recovers. Two thirds through you will have doubts but you'll pull it off in the end and celebrate with your new found love.
>>
>>27530860
Tell them all he's a little pussy because you beat his ass. No way he can win against amateur boxers if he can't take being thrown into a wall by his brother. You saved him the embarrassment. Then say that you'll do the same to them if they don't stop harassing you and putting all their hopes on a faggot.

The key here isn't only to stand up to your brother, but to your family as well.
>>
>>27530860
my brother kept messing with me until I made him bleed in a fight with a broken mop handle...
>>
Learn judo and tomo nage him into the wall next time
>>
File: Yoshimitsu.jpg (610 KB, 900x1400) Image search: [Google]
Yoshimitsu.jpg
610 KB, 900x1400
Learn judo and Yoshimitsu him into the wall next time
>>
>>27530996
>not cutting contact with your whore mother
Disgusting, you are a traitor
>>
File: hatfarmer.png (51 KB, 876x773) Image search: [Google]
hatfarmer.png
51 KB, 876x773
>Family blames you for every fuck up anyone makes

Sounds familiar, bro.

My sister had a threesome with 2 guys in her room when I was supposed to be looking after the house (she is 16 ffs) and when my parents found out they blamed ME for letting the guys into the house.

It wasn't even my fault and I tried to fix it

>In my room
>Suddenly hear noises from my sisters bedroom
>Walk across the hall and listen through the door
>Hear 2 men and her fucking
>Go downstairs
>Front door is still locked
>Realise they snuck in through the window
>decide to humiliate them at least
>get a ladder from outside
>climb up to my sisters bedroom with a piece of wood
>hammer the wood over the window
>they don't even hear me because they are so 'busy'
>decide to sit by the front door so they have to walk past on the way out
>sit there for a few hours in silence
>eventually hear a commotion upstairs someone says 'where did that wood come from'
>her door opens
>two guys run down the stairs
>obviously trying to avoid being seen
>they look up and notice me
>in this moment my plan to be alpha fails as they are better looking than me
>feel really uncomfortable
>smile
>'let me get the door boys, this isn't my sisters door so you won't be pounding it in!'
>take my keys and let them go
>go upstairs and apologise to sister for boarding up window
>>
>>27530860
should habe beat that ass
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.