[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never have a healthy relationship with your family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1459097786606.jpg (138 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1459097786606.jpg
138 KB, 960x720
>you will never have a healthy relationship with your family
>>
Good thing I'll never understand what that is or I might feel bad
>>
the only person I care about in the world is my mother, the rest of 'em can get fucked
>>
Good I hate them all except my mom. Little brother threw a toy that knockoff my front teeth, now I have to get veneers every decade that cost $12000. My dad is a shit head that treated me like I'm adopted, which I wished I was
>>
>>27530760
It's kinda weird atm, everyone just stopped giving fucks so there's no more fights or anything.

Back when I was growing up it was a shitfest.
Then things got gradually better but since I'm a bit too old now I let a lot of opportunities in my life pass and I'm kinda in the loser limbo now, I just stay in my room and everyone is ok with that.
>>
>>27530760

Well, it's pretty much 100% thanks to my shithead sister who they inexplicably love and lavish attention on anyway so I don't care.
>>
File: 1456471525143.gif (550 KB, 728x720) Image search: [Google]
1456471525143.gif
550 KB, 728x720
we sat and watched family videos last night

mother started crying and telling me how i used to never stop talking, asking what happened for me to be like this
>>
>>27530760

>come back from a war
>really fucked up in the head
>gov agrees and pays me neetbux
>parents are both respectful and terrified since dad knows i'm still pissed he used to hit me
>could live rent free but still throw him ~$300 a month to help out
>now we all get along fine and mom bakes yummy snacks all the time and sometimes her friends come over and tell me how handsome i am

with weed, anime, and video games i think i'm gonna be ok in this life.
>>
I hate my entire family and wish they were dead so I don't care. Family is an overrated meme, all they do is make your life a living hell
>>
>>27530875
Thanks for your service, anon.
>>
>>27530875
Sounds pretty comfy anon.
did you ever kill anyone up close? If so, what was it like?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.