[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP parents found my flesh light
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160322_144433.jpg (2 MB, 2368x4208) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160322_144433.jpg
2 MB, 2368x4208
Pic not related but my flesh light is missing one of my parents took it and didn't tell me and I can't find it!
>>
Kek. Let's pretend this is real. How old are you?

And even if you did find it, you can't take it back. That's just going to make them think you're dishonest and degenerate.
>>
>>27530513
18 this is fucking real ive been looking all day, can't find shit. I want to get it and bin it
>>
>>27530478
That's what you get for living with your dad and his husband. Man up and wrestle them for it back.
>>
basically imitate any of those movies where someone takes something from a grave/tomb/pyramid and then spooky shit happens

start arranging shit e.g. noises in the night, things go missing and come back, put stuff in their food so they have nightmares. generally gaslight the FUCK out of them

then if they still haven';t returned it build an elaborate dildo-mummy costume and break into their room at 4am screaming "RETURN THE SACRED HOLE, RETURN THE SACRED HOLE"

that'll teach 'em
>>
>>27530542
You're an adult now. Demand your property back.
>>
My dad is religious I don't want to lose my comfy lifestyle if he finds out I'm out, I've looked in my shed, dads room and the spare bedroom but found nothing
>>
Please r9k help me out
>>
>>27530647
did you check the trash?
>>
>>27530673
Yes the inside trash
>>
>>27530708
any places you don't usually go / can get to?

e.g. if you have a water heater in the roof space, check the access cavity. that kind of thing.
>>
>>27530478
>basically imitate any of those movies where someone takes something from a grave/tomb/pyramid and then spooky shit happens
>start arranging shit e.g. noises in the night, things go missing and come back, put stuff in their food so they have nightmares. generally gaslight the FUCK out of them
>then if they still haven';t returned it build an elaborate dildo-mummy costume and break into their room at 4am screaming "RETURN THE SACRED HOLE, RETURN THE SACRED HOLE"
>that'll teach 'em

>>please do that and record it all on tape (paranormal activity style) and then put it on the interwebz and show them :P
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.