[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>50% chance to be born female >born male REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: rarepepe36.jpg (8 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
rarepepe36.jpg
8 KB, 236x236
>50% chance to be born female
>born male
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: frail snail bday.png (597 KB, 1475x1475) Image search: [Google]
frail snail bday.png
597 KB, 1475x1475
>~95% chance to be born not in the US
>born in the US
>>
How would your father feel if he knew that you were wishing you were a girl so your life would be easier.

How would your grandfather feel?
>>
>>27530332
>tfw your grandfather is the guy the movie The Danish Girl was based on
>>
>>27530332
Im pretty sure that wouldnt give a damn. I wont be exemplary male so theres no harm wishing for an easier life.
>>
>>27530121
It's beyond depressing to know that my life is shit and always will be because I lost a coin flip at birth.
>>
>>27530245
THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH FREEDOM, FAGGOT!!
>>
Tfw not born a girl so i cant slam my puss to multiple orgasms on a daily basis

Why life famalam
>>
>>27530396
there's no benefit to it. there's plenty of harm

>give up on rising to the world's challenges
>"i'll never be great so why bother? i wish i were a girl so i didn't have to try anymore"
>shitpost on /r9k/ to run away from the real world, never making anything of your life
>not harmful

the universe is cruel, stasis is oblivion and you either fight or you die, there is no middle ground. nut up or kys
>>
>>27530517
Yeah but think about it, you have the privilege of pissing whilst standing
>>
>>27530332

Well, one of my grandfathers was an asshole who got my grandma pregnant then bailed and I never met the other but my father seemed to hate his guts.

My father is already disappointed with me so I'll give you half a point there anon.
>>
you could have had an easy mode life by being white or tall though.
>>
>>27530245
Stop complaining you faggot, at least you didn't born in a shithole in South America
>>
>>27530590
White and/or tall fuxk boi

>Tfw both
>>
I would never consider a sex change unless it really did make me a women, but if i could be born again as a women with the same mind i would do it in a heart beat
>>
>>27530590
>>being white or tall though

People keep saying being tall gives you some sort of advantage, I'm pretty sure that this is not the case
>>
>>27530696
because you are mentally handicapped and refuse to look at statistics.
>>
>>27530646
Are you from South America?
>>
>>27530121
If you're living in the first world the chance of being born female is less than 50%.
>>
>>27530696
How tall are u though normster?
Lets hear that first hand experiance
>>
>>27530711

Being tall and awkward is worse than being short and awkward because you stand out more and can't just blend in.
>>
File: easymode.jpg (81 KB, 489x536) Image search: [Google]
easymode.jpg
81 KB, 489x536
>50% chance to be born male
>born female
gotta love dat hormone imbalance
>>
>>27530724
I'm a tall fat cunt; don't get any bitches :(
>>
>>27530696
Even if it doesn't increase your chances to get laid (and it does), just the simple fact that you're taller enables you to do so much more than short people. I'm tall and just the sheer amount of shit I can reach compared to short people is great. I never have to embarrass myself asking an employee at a store to grab anything for me, I automatically intimidate shorter people by existing, I can look over a crowd literally by just standing there. It goes on and on. Being tall is pretty fucking nice.
>>
>>27530738
>failing on easy mode is worse
yeah that's great but who gives a shit? everyone says they are awkward, you failed for a different reason.
>>
>>27530711
>>mentally handicapped
Okay that's debatable

>>refuse to look at statistics
I'm lazy, but just checked and you're right
>>
>>27530783

By the logic being a mentally retarded mutant is fine as long as you're tall.
>>
>>27530245
>Born male
>30% chance to be sexually mutilated by parents
>Sexually mutilated by parents
>>
>>27530121
>i want to bleed out of my cooch every goddamn month
Are you fucking insane? Or maybe you just don't have any sisters.
>>
>>27530688
This, absolutely this for me. Can't really change anything about it now, however given the option I would take this all day every day.
>>
>>27531427
This. And I don't have sisters.
>>
>>27531427
I'll bleed and take it like a champ for an easy, care free life.
>>
>>27530554
Make no mistake sitting or standing, we all splash alone.
>>
>>27531427
>Are you fucking insane? Or maybe you just don't have any sisters.

Have you seen how much it is? They're fucking melodramatic just like they are with everything else. Boo hoo, I get a dry dribble and a little moody once a month, however will I cope.
>>
>>27530121
Honestly I'd rather just be a Chad, that's the easiest of easy modes
>>
It's not really a 50% chance.
>>
>>27530688
Why? Are you gay? I'm probably going to die alone and a virgin but I'd still rather be a dude than female.
>>
>>27530121

>one chance at life
>born with a speech impediment

WHY EVEN EXIST
>>
>>27530450
That's a celebratory pic, anon
>>
>>27530777
trips confirm

I mean there are some super-lanky tall people, and that is repulsive, but generally it's better to be tall.

t. 6'4 normie
>>
>>27532130
I wouldn't fuck a man as a man if that's what your asking, i would assume if i was born a women i would be straight
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.