[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
True love isn't real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: 9999976858678.png (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
9999976858678.png
30 KB, 400x400
Reminder to all robots that true love does not exist, you will never have a qt who will love you forever and unconditionally,
you will never have a woman truly feel love towards you and neither will you ever feel this for a woman. For the majority of
humans time on earth we never had marriage and the only reason humans had sex was because of biological urges not because of
love, at least not "true love". Humans were always supposed to be polygamous, sure you might of had a particular woman you had
sex with a lot but you would still sleep with many other people because the human mind isn't made to be sexually attracted to
one individual for an entire lifetime. Most marriages either end in divorce or if not that they just grow (at least sexually)
stagnant and will become more cold, people who have affairs often say things like "They are a great/attractive person, but I
could no longer get aroused sexually by them" when they talk about any they have had.
>>
File: 2893424421414412.gif (154 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
2893424421414412.gif
154 KB, 500x500
>>27529989
The point of this post is to free a lot of you robots from this falsehood of true love, you probably got it rammed into your
head at a young age or brainwashed by anime and now believe this. A lot of you will detest what I am saying because it is
very hard for you to accept that your thoughts are wrong, this is to be expected however. The issue with believing in true
love is that you then base your entire life around obtaining something unobtainable. This is a maddening endeavour with no happy
ending, you have to purge your mind of any thoughts of it and simply accept that no one will ever love you till you die. They
may feel a temporary attraction to you, but after a while this will begin to fade, it will likely fade from your end as well.
The only reasons robots feel so strongly that true love exists is because the crushing loneliness and years of repressed feelings
adds up in their systems tricking them into thinking so, if you obtained a girlfriend regardless of how you felt initially you
would fall out of love eventually.
>>
>>27529997
I will say women likely fall out of love quicker than men do and become bored of a sexual parteners faster than men do but it
still will happen to men if the woman holds onto the relationship long enough for it to happen. Now let me bring up something else
just because true love doesn't exist doesn't mean you wont feel happy in a relationship, you likely would at least for a few years.
After these few years are up however you will start to loose interest in them either that or they will lose interest before you
and cheat. The best thing you can aim for in life is to simply seek sex or short relationships if you don't want kids, if you do
want children then a lifetime relationship may be bearable because children unlike a sexual partener will love you until you die
so long as you treat them well. If you want children simply don't become so emotionally invested in the idea of true love that
your spouse having an afair would destroy you, expect a few good years but as the relationship starts to fade slowly prepare yourself
for the fact that this relationship is already over (at least love/sex wise). If you don't want to marry anyone at all there are
other options available for children.
>>
>>27530009
Anyway this post is simply here to free people from aiming for the impossible in life, I know a lot of people here probably would
never have chance with a woman but this post will at least let you know that love isn't as great as you think it is, it's like a
reverse sourpatch kid, first its sweet and then it turns sour. This post is also to inform any normies/failed normies on here that
you should stop holding out for "the one" of course this doesn't mean you should just latch onto the first woman you see but you
definitely shouldn't spend the best years of your life waiting, just find an adequete woman and have a relationship with them for
as long as you can, or just have sex with random women until you die.
>>
I've accepted this as truth, the hard part is trying not to get depressed over it. Why live if you're not going to get a qt that will love you for the rest of your life? It still hurts every day.
>>
Dude, you actually have to tell yourself all this as a coping mechanism for women not digging you?

Get this man a blue pill and convince him his oneitis is a whore

If getting a girlfriend actually meant that much to you.. you shouldn't let anything stand in your way, keep dusting yourself off
>>
>>27530073
Just live for what makes you happy and try to let go of these feelings anon, if you have potential to get with a women (i.e you just need some muscle and a haircut) then work towards that, if your bottom of the barrel never gunna be able to fix your issues then instead have sex with whores and invest yourself into a hobby you can thoroughly enjoy and improve on or invest more in a friendship rather than a relationship
>>
>>27530111
There's nothing really that makes me as happy, man. I'm pretty passionless. I've had girls tell me I'm hot before so I'm gonna try to get in shape and maybe one day I'll be something close to a Chad, who knows
>>
>>27530082
I don't know if this is directed at me but I am a normie and can get women to dig me, (being a psychopath has advantages) this post is to just inform people to stop investing in the idea of the sort of love we have been taught the unwavering love that lasts forever etc
>>
>>27530136
This place will often over exaggerate how hard it is to get layed the
>He is under 6ft xdddddd
>He isn't a 10/10 god
>He doesn't make 100k a year
shit is all highly exaggerated even a 5/5 manlet can get layed, not by some 10/10 woman but as long as he can work up some confidence and not come off as creepy a 5/5 manlet could land a decent looking women 7/10ish maybe
>>
>>27530174
Well I'm 6ft and feel like I'm a 6 or 7 facially. Confidence has always been my problem, so many girls I've let slip by cause I was too scared to ask them out
>>
>>27530258
Oh yeah I fucking love booze it kills my anxiety. Gotten some luck when I was drunk before.

Problem is I'm under 21 in the US and don't have enough normie friends to get invited to parties so it doesn't matter
>>
>>27530229
The perks of this being a "hookup society" is there are many things to boost your confidence (liquor drugs etc) after you have sex or a relationship confidence will come naturally to you
>>
>>27530276
Just start bar crawling if you can preferably with another dude to have your back and make you seem less creepy, I am sure if you tried you could find someone who would do it with you
>>
>>27530307
Under 21 man, kinda pointless to bar crawl
>>
>>27530372
Oh yeah sorry robot I am an Ausbot so I forget sometimes a lot of Americans on here are under drinking age, is there no way you can get invited to social events? Any way to weasel into a social circle? If not just hold out until 21 and do what I sad previously
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 800x450
Yes it does, you faglord, I had a dream about it last night and shit was SO cash

>Tfw holding a girl's hand and she looked at me with nothing but love in her eyes
>Tfw you wake up
>>
>>27530451
Shame we can't dream forever anon, you could try and learn lucid dreaming I guess and just construct a pure waifu in your dreams
>>
I still love my ex. Its been 2 years and I long for her every day. No matter how many other women i go through, I always miss her. I see her rarely in public and I get a huge rush of adrenaline, cant think straight and literally my legs start trembling.
Pussy as fuck i know.
>>
>>27530578
It's pointless to dwell on things like this anon, it's best to try and just move on, this is what happens when a woman ends the relationship before the guy falls out of love, I am guessing she already found another man, if so it's probably time for you to look for another woman
>>
>>27530429
Not really, I'm pretty autistic and the little friends I do have don't party
>>
>>27530520
>tfw she leaves him because he's impure
>>
>>27530894
Oh well anon my advice for now would be to just cope with it as best as you can until a time in the future more options are open to you, just play vidya or find something you like to distract you from life till then.
>>
>>27529997
>brainwashed by anime
Do you think the creators of these anime believe in true love?
>>
>>27530976
No but they likely know that the slice of life love story moe shit sells very well
>>
>>27530992

They do it because they know it's not real. They are doing humanity a favour by providing a working alternative.
>>
>>27530942
Yeah but im getting so sick of escapism. Vidya isn't fun anymore and apart from a few TV series, TV and movies bore me.

I have so much more problems with depression and external crisis, exacerbated by a break up I went through. This shit can't be fixed by bullshit escapism
>>
>>27530894
Dude, look on Yikyak or some similar app. I'm a total autist and I started going to parties just by finding people who advertised their parties on there and showing up at the house. Come late when there are already a bunch of people there and nobody will give a shit if you're weird.
>>
>>27531004
Well if you can be happy being in love with anime then I guess by all means its good for you, the issue arises when people take the lessons in these anime and try to apply it to real life where it doesn't work
>>
>>27531031
Well if escapism doesn't work for you anymore I honestly don't know what other advice I can give you, I could be a normie and say "Just focus on da good in life" and "It all gets better" and shit but that would be useless advice, maybe you need to open up to someone close or a therapist or something and let out whatever shit you have inside from that, this is the best I can think of to tell you, even if it doesn't help I wish you luck
>>
>>27531035
Lol my city is kind of shitty for yikyak, I tried this once but nobody was at the party. Plus isn't positing addresses on there illegal?
>>
>>27531087
Yeah I wish I had somebody to open up to about it but nobody really that close. Therapists are too expensive and I don't trust them
>>
>>27531234
I am sure there are places online you can go with people to talk to, I would say you could do it here but 4chan is kinda too shitposty for that, even if you hardly know them talking to someone will at least take some of the edge off
>>
I'm not cut out to be with other people yet alone to have gf therefore pure love is impossible for me. The only girl who wont leave me is my anima - i dont need anyone else besides her.
>>
>>27531357
Like I said to >>27531004 if you have no prospects of ever getting with a woman or just straight don't want to bother with it all than being in love with your waifu or whatever is fine, its just believing in truelove outside of fiction that is an issue.
>>
>>27531389
its possible to live throughout whole life with one girl without any cheating
>>
The last person I said "I love you" to told me love wasn't real.

At the time I didn't want to admit it because of my pride and ego and stuff, but I already believed it.

I loved being around her, but I didn't think that would sound as good. I just wanted to have some more time with her even though I couldn't.

The only thing I can really say I love are music and movies. I think it's because they're the same every time, unlike people, who are constantly changing.
>>
>>27531301
I try to make feels threads sometimes but they always get buried kek
>>
>True love is unconditional
When will this meme end
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.