[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyone on /r9k/ is just joking about their sad and pathetic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1459194317760.jpg (40 KB, 408x544) Image search: [Google]
1459194317760.jpg
40 KB, 408x544
Everyone on /r9k/ is just joking about their sad and pathetic lives right? We're all really just normies aren't we?
>>
Fuck no. One who acknowledges the threat of normiedom cannot integrate fully into the fearsome regime.
>>
You can assimilate but in your heart you know they never see you as a true equal

Most of the shit they say is right, but they can't pretend to know what it's like to walk in my shoes any more than I can theirs

Gets to the point you have to spoonfeed yourself comfort and relish being patronized. At least I get more than my fair share of pity, were it not for that I would literally have to sodoku or suck it up

could be worse
>>
I'm a normie and sometimes I troll post here pretending to be retarded. That way I blend right in.
>>
File: 1459171413390.jpg (130 KB, 564x820) Image search: [Google]
1459171413390.jpg
130 KB, 564x820
I'm a cyborg, which means my life isn't as pathetic as actual robots' lives, but I'm also not as successful as I could be, due to constant spaghetti on the floor and being almost autismo while talking to strangers (which has resulted in quite a lot of botched job interviews)
>>
Normie newfag here, i see a lot of cancerous shit on r9k. Wouldnt mind trying to help out a robot with social issues before bed
>>
File: lick.gif (578 KB, 500x508) Image search: [Google]
lick.gif
578 KB, 500x508
>>27529575
A lot of us exaggerate/roleplay as fully blown autists when really we're just shut in introverts. Some of the people here really are depressed NEETs though.
>>27531572
Don't bother. I've tried to help so many times, you will just get
>but I'm not Chad
>But I'm (insert self loathing comment)
>But I'm too autistic
I think I've only had one or two robots on here seem genuinely ready to try and make a change and they were likely Normies going through a rough patch anyway.
>>
99% of us here are either trolls our drama queens with no real problems
>>
>>27531572
>>27531774

Give me help please.

>4/10 face
>rosacea (means my face gets tomato red at any awkward or embarassing situation, it's involuntary and I can't control it)
>paranoid schizophrenia (I am paranoid people are constantly watching me, mocking me, plotting against me etc.)

Feel free to help me. I listed only the things that are outside of my control. I could list social anxiety, fear of rejection etc. but I have fear you will focus on those rather then the true problems.
>>
I never make it a secret that I'm a cyborg. Fail hardcore at social bullshit, lonely and depressed as fuck, but I'll be damned if I don't still try to be normal.
>>
>>27531849
If you say who you are then i suggest starting small, confidence the key with anything. If you want more confidence start by improving yourself as a person.

Go to the gym atleast twice a fucking week, try eat healthier, stay off 4chan as much as possible, get a decent haircut by a professional, learn about fashion sense and improve how you look, be more hygienic (2 showers a day),

Once you have improved your physical appearance you can improve your mental appearance by becoming less awkward and more friendly and out going of a person. Tip - get a job in sales ( helps communication skills )

If you can master basic human communication amd interaction you will less likely become nervous, scared etc. This will also help anxiety, also remember to not give a fuck if people are cunts to you, still be socially aware of youself and try to act like a decent human but dont feel so paranoid or scared about what people think of you.

Basically start off small, if you can improve your talking skills and human skills then life will be much much easier. The same thing i see with robots is theyre social awkward and lack social knowledge (usually learnt from early school years)

Also expanding your choice of hobby will change you personally, i suggest bodybuilding or pick up a sport rather than play games all day long. Good luck anon
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.