[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
reminder if you believe in god you cannot be a real robot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: god.jpg (132 KB, 700x544) Image search: [Google]
god.jpg
132 KB, 700x544
reminder if you believe in god you cannot be a real robot
>>
File: 2015-12-07-790790.jpg (203 KB, 801x793) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-07-790790.jpg
203 KB, 801x793
Can I worship this goddess?
>>
>Jesus had a gf
>12 bros that thought he was deece
>had that rebel thing going so he was hated by the establishment
>admired by people outside his circle of friends
Jesus was a disgusting normie.
>>
I know god exist but I dont believe in him. He just hast been doing very go job at managing this place.
>>
>>27529626
God will flip the script on these normies...trust me...

Believing in Jesus is the least normie thing you can do, he's gonna get gud in the realest way imaginable. You think school shootings are hell on earth?

Kek
Just wait and see
>>
>>27529544
>reminder if you believe in god you cannot be a real robot

Some of the Gnostic ideas about this world being the creation of a malevolent shit god are fairly appealing to me as a robot.
>>
>>27529579
>Jesus had a gf

No he didn't, heretic.
>>
>>27529626
>I know god exist but I dont believe in him
How does this work? Are you saying you don't "believe in him" like how my parents don't believe in me?
>>
>>27529700
>Believing in Jesus is the least normie thing you can do
It's actually true. Jesus was basically Jewish Diogenes.

No one really knows what Jesus was like, they just believe in him because they're told to.

How can you believe in someone without knowing his message?
>>
>>27529544
Truly believing in god must be great. You get a great sense of confidence, purpose, security and hope.

No matter how bad life gets, god is still there for you. And as long as you keep faith, things will work out.
>>
>>27529764
yea i know im pretty jealous that i can't delude myself into believing false things
>>
>>27529544
>you have to be autistic to be a robot
You're correct
>>
I'm agnostic because I'm completely terrified of nonexistence. Am I a robot?
>>
>>27529775
You don't need to be deluded when things check out.

God is good and loves his children isn't weird when you lead a good life. It's only Robots who question God, because they don't have a good enough life to believe, nor do they have a bad enough life to need to believe.

Atheism is the natural result of middle class angst
>>
>>27529775
Come on, man. You know what I mean. That sense of faith. Sure, to put faith in something that isn't real is dangerous and foolish but faith itself is a pretty great thing.
I just wish there was something to have faith in. Someone or something to believe in and get behind. To be certain they're doing the right thing and you, in turn, can be sure you're doing the right thing.
>>
>>27529810
Where do you live friend?
>>
>>27529747
The important message is that he died for our sins and that you should trust in himp

Say what you say, but he is the way
>>
>>27529579
You misspelled chad.
>>
>>27529864
I was being serious lol
>>
File: 1440586061520.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1440586061520.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>27529544
>he isn't desperate enough to delude himself into believing in a well-intentioned supernatural being in order to comfort himself
>>
>>27529544
He's right, you know.

Limited Original
>>
>>27529991
i am really that desperate i really want to but i just can't lie to myself
>>
>>27529544
one more thing to be terrified of
>>
>>27529932
Oh, I thought it was maximum sarcasm. Well, better sort out my reading comprehension.
>>
>>27529732
he hung out with mary maggdelin who was the biggest whore of the 0th century calm down m80
jesus=chad
>>
File: robert-de-niro-taxi-driver (1).jpg (177 KB, 445x325) Image search: [Google]
robert-de-niro-taxi-driver (1).jpg
177 KB, 445x325
>>27530065
>hanging out with a literal prositute makes you a Chad

...What?
>>
>>27529865
Detroit

famajamaoriginale
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.