[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there seriously people on this board who have never kissed a girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 235
Thread images: 48
File: image.jpg (230 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230 KB, 960x1280
Are there seriously people on this board who have never kissed a girl?
>>
Herpes free and proud of it.
>>
Hkv and still got herpes somehow. Shuts fucked.
>>
>>27529418
welcome, newfriend. I'll be nice since we all were new here once

Yes, a large number of people here have never kissed a girl, and an even larger number of us have never made out with a girl we truly had feelings for.

Just a tip, try to hide your normie status as much as possible here, making remarks like the one you just made will meet with the same response, "FUCK OFF NORMIE, REEEEEEEEEE"

Enjoy your stay!
>>
File: 1459179085614.jpg (153 KB, 1000x856) Image search: [Google]
1459179085614.jpg
153 KB, 1000x856
26 years old and never kissed a girl.
>>
File: jk6DCdd.jpg (58 KB, 650x842) Image search: [Google]
jk6DCdd.jpg
58 KB, 650x842
>>27529418
Yes, I'm a kissless virgin.
>>
>>27529490
Why are you so new fuck it hurts
>>
File: 44561.png (243 KB, 889x323) Image search: [Google]
44561.png
243 KB, 889x323
>>27529418
I'm 23 and it hurts to be kissless. A thing which 12-13 year olds do naturally, i cant do in 23 years.
>>
lol, this truly is the cesspool of the asshole of the internet.

sometimes i get a sore dick from having too much sex, you'll probably never know what that's like.
>>
We should force failures to join the army and be sent to muslim countries to fight

At least their pathetic lives would be useful for something
>>
I'm 19, 6'4", good hygiene/grooming and in decent shape and I've never even had prolonged eye contact or held hands with a girl, let alone kissed.
>>
I am disgustingly ugly, basically look like a diseased mutant freak. I wouldn't even want to infect a woman with my mouth.
>>
If you're not a kissless, hugless, hand-holdless virgin, you need to fucking leave now.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-19-11-10-59.png (220 KB, 691x591) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-19-11-10-59.png
220 KB, 691x591
>>27529556
>failures
You can be a khhv and be more useful than Chad, anon.
>>
File: coitsmh.png (536 KB, 591x448) Image search: [Google]
coitsmh.png
536 KB, 591x448
>>27529554
>implying my dick doesn't get sore from masturbating too much
>>
I was once forcefully kissed when I was 11.
That's pretty much all I have ever experienced apart from hugging a girl 5 years ago though.
>>
>>27529418
Yes i am one myself and now a 27yo blonde female i matched with on tinder whom super liked me wants to meet up, problem is she lives 25miles away. Lucky me.
>>
Lol I check out this board once a day for the same reason really... I honestly can't tell if people are serious or it's just a meme at this point. Like it's so stupid easy to get a girl. I ignore at least 2 girls a day who hit me up to hang out because I have a gf. I really think it's just one big meme on this board. Or people who are really too lazy to even go out and try. Or maybe even secretly gay.
>>
>>27530044
>25 miles away
>problem

What.
>>
>>27530153
im assuming he has no drivers license
>>
22 kv ;-;
>>
File: 1438503107463.jpg (17 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1438503107463.jpg
17 KB, 399x388
>>27530078
Why do you even come to this board in the first place? Fucking normie get out.
You just don't know how it is when every single woman you encounter doesn't give the slightest shit about you. It doesn't help either to have lost in the genetic lottery and being social anxious as fuck.

God damn it I hate people like you. Just fuck off an enjoy your gf fucking normie scum.
>>
>>27529490
>"more people here have never made out with a girl than have kissed a girl"

Nigga what?
>>
>>27530044
>implying she doesn't just want your money
>>
>>27529418
>tfw true
>tfw in hs could have had a gf
>tfw sht was into me
>tfw she was dtf
>tfw I could have been into her(literally)
does not feel good man
>>
>>27530275
Probably. But if that anon isn't dumb as hell, he would just pump and dump her.
>>
>>27530227
If you used a fraction of the energy you use for whining on /r9k/ on improving yourself, you would have got laid already.
>>
File: tessa.jpg (39 KB, 500x388) Image search: [Google]
tessa.jpg
39 KB, 500x388
>>27529418
Yes, obviously. I'm not one of them, but I am a virgin.

First time I kissed a girl was when I was 16. I was Benedick in the school play, Much Ado About Nothing. There were two different girls playing the part of Beatrice so I got to kiss them both. Of course that doesn't really count.

First real kiss I was 17 and she was 14. Nothing much to say except she kept biting my tongue.

Then I sort of went out with this girl called Tessa for like 2 months (pic related accurately describes the relationship), kissed her too. She broke up with me on my 18th birthday.

I got very depressed for a few months after that, until I met a girl called Flo. I kissed her the first night I met her (felt alpha af) and we went out for 4 months and I don't think I've ever been truly happy before or since. We never had sex but she sucked my dick once (wasn't great desu). I still love and miss her.

Don't know why I typed all that out, probably because I'm bored shitless and it feels good to talk about your feelings
>>
>>27530227
I already answered that question- I come to this board because I can't believe this shit is true.

But also, look at your answer. Stop making excuses. Most guys in the world haven't won the genetic lottery by any definition. How many Brad Pitts do you see walking around every day? Just be a man. Men don't make excuses or place the blame elsewhere. You don't need to be a model. You don't even have to be average.

There's no reason to have social anxiety. They're people. Just people. Stop caring so much dude. The worst a girl can do is reject you. And I get it- rejection is scary and it hurts a little. But you get over it and it goes away. Especially once you finally score. Even Brad Pitt is gonna strike out with like 75% of the chicks he goes for. I've struck out tons of times. It doesn't matter, just laugh it off and move on to the next one.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself. I'm 100% certain that you could find a girl- multiple girls, even- if you legitimately tried.
>>
>>27530343
Try to get a girl when you can't even shake hands with a person because you got hyperhidrosis
>>
I don't understand how so many people have kissed a girl / lost virginity, simply due to how difficult it is to get into a scenario where that could happen. You need to be able to get a girl to have a romantic interest in you, or be lucky enough that a girl will kiss you out of sympathy, which is incredibly unlikely. I can't realistically see either of those things happening in my lifetime, yet I imagine something like 99% of men kiss a girl at some point.
>>
File: desdeds.jpg (129 KB, 557x722) Image search: [Google]
desdeds.jpg
129 KB, 557x722
>>27529418
Yes. I'm in my late 20's. I honestly don't have a clue how it came to this. I'm relatively fit and not deformed or anything but I've always been aphatetic regarding women and sex in general. Some of my relatives even asked me if I'm gay.
>>
File: nAOMWwX.png (300 KB, 579x499) Image search: [Google]
nAOMWwX.png
300 KB, 579x499
>>27530323
It's time to leave you fucking normie scum.
>>
>>27529418
Yep 27 here. I even own a house and have a career. Took today off though because I felt like it. Could be worse though because the alternative is to kiss a fatty or single mother. I would rather remain kissless.
>>
21, 6'4", work out the gym all the time, not ugly,
but I've never even managed to hug a girl or hold hands.
I've really fucked up my life. Not all of it's my fault.
I had control freak, cruel parents, but I fucked up in a lot of stupid ways too.
Had girls who even tried to talk to me, but I fuck.
Assume every time there's no way they could actually like me. No one in my life ever has,
so I fuck myself further and further.
Now it's been a while since I've even had a girl talk to me or been able to talk to one.
Just feel so empty and dead inside now. Have wanted to have something for so long, but don't even know what to do at this point.
>>
>>27530343
>The worst a girl can do is reject you

The worst a girl can do is tell all her girl friends about how you even thought you are worthy of her attention, let alone of her being your girlfriend. Those girl friends will tell it to their girl and male friends and so on, and everyone in the university will mock you for it.
>>
Hhkv, 26-y-o
Anon do you think this is just memes? Why would you?
>>
>>27530380
The fact that you even know that word is proof of everything I just said. Stop making excuses.

I get that social situations can be scarier for some people than for others. And that's normal. But you're painting yourself into a corner man. Just try to shed all that bullshit and let it go. Fake having confidence. Fake it til you make it.

Your situation already sounds bad... How much worse can it get by just trying? Or maybe even online dating or something like that? Don't give up. It's really not that hard, I promise.
>>
22 years old and no I have never kissed a girl

Why is this so hard to believe? If you aren't desirable and don't really have a social life then what do you expect...
>>
>>27529418
I kissed a girl at around 15/16 maybe it was one of those "Oh my god look at this cute little guy" kisses because I looked like 12 at the time, she was a 10/10 but to be honest it wasn't that great
>>
>>27530497
This. This happens.
Normies just don't make note of it.
>>
>>27529418

yes. i am 22kv with no hope
>>
>>27530497
Lol and who the fuck cares what those faggots think? Fuck them.

Here's a story:
I think I'm pretty decent looking. 6'1, athletic. I'm not a super mode but I think my face is okay. A few months ago I was out with some friends. For some reason I chose this fat chick to try to dance with. She shot me down fucking instantly. In front of her group of friends- girls and guys. All I said was okay, then fuck off pig. I went back to my friends, who I'm sure saw it- and told them that fat whore just totally shot me down. They busted my balls and I laughed it off.

That's it. That's where it ends. I don't care if everyone in that place thought I was a huge loser. Because fuck them. Why should you care what anyone thinks? They won't exist in your world forever. So fuck them and do you. Confidence is attractive.
>>
>>27530343
you have no idea, you probably don't even notice people like us, girls are completely disgusted by us,
>>
>>27530497
>>27530546
This doesn't happen, you retards. You are simply creating scenarios in your head.
>>
File: 1459171499599.jpg (71 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1459171499599.jpg
71 KB, 650x650
>>27530583

That's all fine, unless you actually are a huge ugly loser. I'm glad you ended up being better than you thought you were. I'm not.

>28 KV
>>
>>27529418
d-does it count if you did it when you were like 7 or 8?
>>
>>27530615
Oh yeah? Explain to me why I don't have anyone sitting next to me anymore since the incident and how whenever I ask someone for something they get really nervous/stressed and sometimes just outright reject me.

It didn't use to be like that and the change happened instantly. Day after there were people openly mocking me but when that stopped this shit made itself clear.

How can you claim that this doesn't happen? You have (or you're not presenting) no reason to believe it can't happen.
>>
>>27530511
I have hyperhidrosis, super religious control freak parents who would basically disown me and throw me out if I would get a gf who isn't their religion, which is basically impossible in my country. I may not look necessarily ugly, but I have zero confidence because previous experiences (being rejected and being made fun of). Additionally, I live like 1.5 hours away from college, that means I basically have no free time anyways because I have a small job beside college. So, what do you recommend?
>>
>>27530649
Explain "the incident". Contrary to what you think, people do not all magically start to shun you out of nowhere.
>>
>>27530649
Dude, what did you do to the girl?
>>
>>27530603
Why are they disgusted by you? Do something about it instead of whining.
>>
File: d.jpg (14 KB, 434x414) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
14 KB, 434x414
>>27529418
I'm almost 30 and never kissed a woman. I've got good reasons though I just like girls between 10-14 and lost the few chances I had back in my teens
>>
>>27529418
Yes, i have never done anything romatic with a girl and i'm 25.

What now, normo.
>>
Kissless virgin here. I blame normies. I don't want to kiss normies.
>>
>>27530693
I don't whinge all the time, I have tried everything but you can't fix ugliness and social awkwardness, you end up in your 20s without ever having even kissed a girl you realise you were never meant to reproduce.
>>
>>27529418
>one of the most basic good feels a human can have
>there are people who avoided it for some reason
ayyy lmao even at 13 i thought i was late on this shit. there has to be some sort of study that shows an effect on mental health if you don't get tactile feedback from people you are attracted to, making whatever made them unkissable in the first place worse.
>>
>>27530497

>being so narcissistic that you think people that hate you would even remember your name 5 minutes later
>>
>>27530603
Are they really disgusted? Or are you just thinking that? Are you sure it's not just in your head and you're spiraling? What can be so disgusting about you?

>>27530621
No one in the world is truly a huge ugly loser. There's always a way. Some people have to work harder than others, but it's not impossible. Have confidence. Be the hammer, not the nail.

>>27530662
My parents are similar. If you're truly inundated with school and work, then maybe this isn't the right time to be looking for someone. Gotta put yourself first. But you meet people where you least expect. I met my current gf while I was working at some shitty restaurant as a summer job.

And don't let past rejection get you down. Maintain that confidence. You're the best. This is your world, everyone else is just a squirrel trying to get a nut.
>>
>>27530808
>Are they really disgusted?
nigga I've literally overheard girls mentioning to each other how ugly I am.

One time a random girl came up to me in public and went "ewwww" while her friends laughed, another time a girl took a photo of me so she could show her friends "the ugliest boy I've seen all day"

I can think of many more explicit examples of girls finding me repulsive, and that doesn't take into account my severe social awkwardness...

if girls didn't find me unattractive I wouldn't be a fucking 22 year old kissless virgin now would I

>inb4 self improvement tips
I've tried self improvement endlessly, it doesn't work
>>
>>27529824

Ugh, almost exact same situation except 6' 1", sucks bro.
>>
>>27530675
>>27530681
It was a party. Practically everyone in my program were there (generally that's how information spreads). This wasn't a small thing it was the kind of thing where they rented a space, pretty nice. So skipping irrelevant details I had very little success (as always). So I end up chatting to this rather big girl (not part of my program) who also wasn't having much success, we get along quite well imo. Eventually she wants to dance (I don't really do that much dancing but I'm fine with being humiliated) so I get out there. She's grinding me eventually, think everything is going just fine.

Eventually we face each other again and I go for a hug and kiss. She pushes me away after approx 2 seconds. I fall into two other people and they fall aswell. Attracting attention. She screams 'rape' (literally), and more people turn around. I'm lying there like wtf and asking what the hell she's doing, she steps forward and kicks me in the nuts, hard. Obviously I'm completely immobilized now, get on my side and tries to protect myself. Decide I'm not taking this shit after she kicked me in the sides. So I manage to get up at which point she slaps me and start pounding my head. So I retaliate by grabbing her arms and headbutting her. Other people are making sounds and have been but I'm too focused on us two to realize what's going on. She falls and is bleeding from the head. I kick her in the stomach and someone behind me grabs me. I surrender and state that i'l leave. So I do. At some point the music stopped which is important to note so when I realize everyone saw that I shed a tear.

>haha you cried
Guys I was scraping the bottom of the barrel, thinking I had a girl who's into me at least a little bit and she assaults me. Then I'm humiliated in front of everyone I know at my university.
It's a pretty rough situation.

Yeah I don't count this kiss for obvious reasons.
>>
>>27530859
This guy just doesn't realise that you can't change some things
>>
>>27530891
based, I hope you gave her permanent damage
>>
>>27529418
Yep not on the lips
Had an old lady neighbor and she was like family so one time she greeted me and friendly kissed me on the cheek
>>
File: 1459048364087.jpg (8 KB, 229x200) Image search: [Google]
1459048364087.jpg
8 KB, 229x200
>tfw the uglier the girl the better shes at kissing
Is it because they practice a lot?
>>
Why are you here? Why do you try and help? Do you feel acconplished? Do you feel as though if you help a poor sad robot, that you'll feel better about yourself? You're not here to help, you're here to strike your ego. You're here to prove to yourself that you're a good person who helped someone improve themselves. Fuck off. You don't want to help, you never wanted to help, you just wanted to brag. Get the fuck off this board.
>>
File: 1439521557137.jpg (684 KB, 1333x2000) Image search: [Google]
1439521557137.jpg
684 KB, 1333x2000
>>27530928
>be tall guy
>womenlettes all over your dick
>oh well might as well roll with it
>cant even properly make out with them because their mouths are too tiny

short women please stop this nonsense
>>
Is there really people in this board who never fucked their cousins?
>>
>>27529418
I was kissless until 22. I simply hadn't found a woman I wanted to kiss with, until I did.

To be honest, when it happened my head went blank. It was like my mind stopped working completely, blown away in sheer shock at the idea of me wanting to lock lips with a woman.

The best part of it? That she said I am a good kisser, and that I must get all the girls with my charm and sweet talk. I almost lost it right there. So don't worry about it, you'll do fine when the time comes, and don't rush it. Make it worth your while.
>>
>>27530859
I'm sorry that people treat you like that. It's not right. Next time it happens, tell them they're fucking gross and laugh and their face, even if you're dying inside. But still, don't give up. You can find someone. I'm positive you can.

>>27530931
I'm assuming this is directed at me? But you're wrong. Honestly I'm just procrastinating at work. But I'm not stroking my ego. I honestly feel bad that there are people who live this life and feel this way. I want to be able to help those kinds of people. Because maybe no one has ever tried to help them.
>>
>>27531020
fuck off,
>You can find someone. I'm positive you can.
and the moon is made of cheese

you have no idea what it's like to have zero if not negative female attention your entire life
>>
File: 1454006380377.jpg (108 KB, 465x1010) Image search: [Google]
1454006380377.jpg
108 KB, 465x1010
>>27530931
Im here for the dank memes

The only time i reply to people is on suicide threads desu fa.m
>>
File: 1453363661699.jpg (129 KB, 860x1280) Image search: [Google]
1453363661699.jpg
129 KB, 860x1280
Why do normies come here to gloat and think they are worthy enough to give out rehashed advice we hear every single day by all the outsiders who come here?
>>
File: 1451759914707.png (433 KB, 360x408) Image search: [Google]
1451759914707.png
433 KB, 360x408
>>27530928
>>27530954
>considered tall in a country with tall men
>female halflings swarmin around you
>feels like im kissing a snake
>one of them has 10/10 lips and knows how to use them
>shes ugly as fuck
>>
>>27531062
I'm sorry you've had such bad luck, but that doesn't mean it's hopeless. I see tons of ugly/overweight guys with cute girls. Often they're just outgoing and funny with a good personality. Don't give yourself a final destination before you've even had a first stop.
>>
I know how you guys feel. I haven't kissed a girl since last night.
>>
>>27530891
This... can't be real, can it?
>>
>>27530859
>i tried
>it doesn't work

Every single day robots claim this in their posts. Every single time they are lying.
>>
>>27531125
I never see ugly/overweight guys with cute guys, and even if they are ugly I doubt they're as ugly as me

>Often they're just outgoing and funny with a good personality.
wow because that's totally my personality

baka normies not realising that robots on r9k are serious
>>
>>27531096
dude you can't be a normie and be here, a normie doesn't even know what 4chan is

>>27531190
Why do they say that? Trying is for losers. Real cyborgs do it, and they either succeed or fail. Trying is saying 'I'm going to do it but I'm gonna fail anyway aren't I'
>>
>>27531190
They are not lying. You just obviously have no idea how we come across. You are a normie. We can try for years but that aura of loneliness is real.
>>
>>27531166
Well it happened to me. I'm real. What I'm questioning mostly is why they're treating me like shit instead of having sympathy. Like qt any point right up until the headbutt I'm the victim from my POV.
>>
>>27530044
Just use uber or something
>>
>>27530078
damn you are an idiot
>>
File: 1430530223024.png (394 KB, 439x500) Image search: [Google]
1430530223024.png
394 KB, 439x500
>>27530078
yeah you're right man... it's all fiction
>>
>>27531198

Introversion + awkward/serious personality + ugly = death sentence
>>
>>27531074
This is acceptable
>>27531020
One of these threads pop up every other fucking day, "oh just try and you'll get one for sure." People have tried and it doesn't work. Just leave. Enjoy your life and leave this place.
>>
Newfag here. Was quite a robot for a while but eventually became a normie. It took time, lots of awkward events and shit but persistence and learning from shit does help. Its not too late.
>>
>>27530078
Man, if you talk about girls as something to get instead as fellow human beings to relate to, you are as no good as the people you mock. Or if you laugh at people with issues, too. Oo, look at Mr. hardcore man who gets laid.

Let me guess in advance, someone will call me a white knight cuck faggot for saying women are actual human beings, oo scary. This board's turned to shit. I thought the point of 4chan was to advance forward in dankness, but this ain't even funny. This is just sad and pointless.
>>
>>27531385
>tried, it doesn't work

This is one of the dumbest memes on /r9k/. And people actually believe it.
>>
>>27530078
There are no girls who "hit me up to hang out". That has never happened in my entire life.
No girl has ever liked me.
>>
>>27531216
>dude you can't be a normie and be here, a normie doesn't even know what 4chan is
How behind the times are you? That might have been true many years ago and may still be true for 40 year old normies but any idiot can hear about 4chan. It's been mentioned in the news multiple times for fuck's sake.

>4chan, you mean that place where those Anonymous hackers are from?
>>
>>27529551
Let's be real; you probably haven't tried.
>>
this thread makes me feel a lot better about myself. I dont belong here.
>>
i'm almost 30 and the most i've ever done is a peck on the lips of a few girls

if i ever do actually get a girl to makeout with me i wouldnt even know what the fuck to do

i think its time for a rope
>>
>>27530781
>not knowing what narcissism is
>is a normie

Just GTFO really.
>>
>>27530459
>Just feel so empty and dead inside now. Have wanted to have something for so long, but don't even know what to do at this point.
You need to get into counseling or therapy, preferably in a group setting with other men and people who won't judge you. You're projecting your parents failure to love you as they should have onto the entire world and missing out on opportunities for new connections because of it. It's like they're your demons.
>>
>>27531692
>without women sexually validating my existence there is no reason to live
You've elevated women (most of whom you never met or will ever meet) to the position of gods. No above gods because most people would sooner flip off God than kill themselves because they think he doesn't care about them. That you're thinking about throwing away your one and only shot at life because of these people is just...
>>
>>27529418
I did for my first time last week actually. 21 years old.
>>
>>27531591
I hadnt had any chance, not even slippery one. I lived in male environment for a long time, i didnt had any female relatives close to my age - i was complete outcast. My behavior in HS was eccentric therefore no one was interested in me sexually. I never had any crushes. I never had any chance to begin with.
>>
>>27529418
I am a handholdess kissless virgin ;_;
I like to lie to myself and say, there is hope since I am only 18 :3
>>
>>27531986
nah, i don't elevate them

it's just not normal in any sense of the word to be my age and never have those experiences
>>
I'm getting so desperate I'm thinking of joining the anime club at my uni.

Surely there will be girls who I can relate with there. Surely.
>>
File: cody.jpg (21 KB, 459x549) Image search: [Google]
cody.jpg
21 KB, 459x549
>>27530511
>Fake having confidence.
>>
>>27532026
Can you greentext the story? What led up to it and how was the mood? Did she initiate it, or did you?
>>
File: 1455732329584.jpg (23 KB, 600x238) Image search: [Google]
1455732329584.jpg
23 KB, 600x238
>>27530078
ha-ha...ha, yeah

it..it's all a... big... joke
>>
Didn't have my first kiss until I was 18.
>>
>>27532157
I invited her over and we watched TV for about 15 minutes, then I asked her if she wanted to fool around, she's kind of autistic so she didn't really know what that implied, so I just said "let's just make out and see where that leads", she said "okay" and then we made out a lot.

Basically I did everything, my heart felt like it was about to give out the entire time, I could tell she was really nervous too because she was fidgeting, but after just getting the sexual tension out we cuddled and relaxed.
>>
a girl kissed me, it wasn't on the lips tho. Still a khv.
>>
>>27532278
I should add that we were cuddling beforehand, we weren't just awkwardly sitting next to each other or something, we were laying down on my bed and I had her held close to me.
>>
I've made out with 5 girls and always get the 'FUCK OFF NORMIE', but i've never had sex or a gf and my last kiss was 5 fucking years ago, so gimme a goddamn break assholes.
>>
>>27529418
>tfw I'm a total fucking loser yet even I've kissed several girls
It's been a good while though, going on seven years now
>>
>>27532348
Robots who have zero experience don't really know how vast the gap between a kiss and sex is. Kissing doesn't really mean very much in the grand scheme of things, I'm confident that even the ugliest, most inept robots could at least make out with a girl if they actually tried. Sex is another story.
>>
>>27529418
>>27529554
>>27530078
Fuck off.
Srsly.
>>
>>27529418
Yes, 32 right now. Someone shoot me.
>>
>>27532620
At that age you're probably better to just go on a dating website or something to try to nail a single mom.
>>
>>27532620
Go to a prostitute, obviously.
>>
>>27532634
Have no problem with sigle moms , but will not endd with one.
>>
File: 1447603638350.png (479 KB, 613x613) Image search: [Google]
1447603638350.png
479 KB, 613x613
>kissed a girl

how do people here answer this question? pecking on the mouth (romantically) or tongue kissing?
>>
>>27532679
Of course, but they're still good for just getting the kissing and fucking out of the way. Just hit it and quit it so you can say you're not a kissless virgin.
>>
>>27532655
You think that is safe , like they suck dicks for a living .
I dont want to taste someonce penis.
>>
>>27532655
is reprehensible, doesnt make you feel better and doesnt count. getting to bases with girls is all about accomplishing it for real.

give better advice, shithead
>>
>>27532707
>>27532717
It's pretty clear why you are kissless virgins.
>>
>>27532706
I agree with that .
8n europe its a bit difficult for me , + am a minority that doesnt do well in the med8a , so that fucks things up too.
>>
>>27532743
>kissless
>virgin

im not him and im not either

fuck off shithead
>>
Why is it so weird to you guys? All you need to be as a man is ugly and you will be discouraged from approaching or even looking at women by most people you meet.
>>
No memes here
30 yo KV reporting, would do a vocaro but im at work
>>
27, never kissed a grill, held hands, etc. ive given up, dont really care anymore.
>>
>>27532717

I also would not use a prostitute, for multiple reasons (I wouldn't employ the word 'reprehensible' in condemning the practice however, just gross).

But you're kidding yourself if you think that using a prostitute (and let's idealize here, actually managing to achieve orgasm) does not constitute virginity loss. There is no meaningful sense of the concept in which it can be said that the above situation does not constitute virginity loss. The word virginity, properly considered, is first of all about the first lifetime /physical/ sex act, comprised of extended sexual contact, whatever its circumstances or results. Oral counts. Anal counts. Gay sex counts. Tribbing counts. Using a prostitute counts. Getting a qt gf for consensual missionary sex (you monster!) counts.

>Ib4 lol no

The above is literally correct, fite me
>>
>>27529418
Why doesn't hiroshima just make a /wiz/ board?
>>
File: new years.jpg (45 KB, 540x763) Image search: [Google]
new years.jpg
45 KB, 540x763
>>27529418
I know right, virgin faggots go get laid
>>
After losing my K status, I was even more anxious around woman and couldn't get my dick hard for a week.
Still a V
>>
>>27529418
Topb80s m8
>>
It's kind gross how some of you "normies" gotta attack others for having bad luck in life. You're not really better off than anyone else here if you're browsing this site
>>
File: Message_1459371325917.jpg (1 MB, 2240x1344) Image search: [Google]
Message_1459371325917.jpg
1 MB, 2240x1344
>>27532655
>Kiss a prostitute
Dude what is wrong with you!
And fucking one is jest as bad.
>>
>>27532994
i do condemn the practice of buying people, yes. and while youre technically inserting your penis in another person, you autist, its literally over you handing over cash. it is cheating, pure and simple. and cheating, in anything governed by rules, nulls your accomplishment.
>>
>>27534342
What about the guys who are ugly and can't get anything at all?
>>
File: 1457968941055.jpg (19 KB, 430x430) Image search: [Google]
1457968941055.jpg
19 KB, 430x430
>>27530078
yeah haha ... tru
>>
>>27531591

I did, I was always rejected for my height and my weird hobbies like drawing cartoons, and this was back in middle school, people have become taller, stronger and more mature, while I still draw like a loser.
>>
25, never did, never will.
>>
>>27530078
>guaranteed replies
nice. real nice.
>>
>>27531402
shut up white knight cuck faggot go orbit a Stacey
>>
>>27530583

Try being 5'4" with a 4 inch dick, and see how that confidence turns you in to a sex offender.

Well at least you can lose your anal virginity that way, I guess.
>>
>>27533817

but that is rape anon, also rostitution is Illegal, where the hell in America is Prostitution legal?
>>
File: 1453412083773.png (136 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1453412083773.png
136 KB, 250x250
>>27530078
fucking hell. It's like this post was deliberately engineered to piss me off as much as possible
>>
>>27534819
Rape should be legal senpai :^)
>>
>140 replies
you literally have no shame, /r9k/
>>
File: 1440304468698.png (39 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
1440304468698.png
39 KB, 914x1091
>>27530343
literally normie: the post
>>
>>27529418
>21
>5'1
>indian
>4 inch dick
>balding
>kissless, handholdless, hugless virgin
>nearly had my eye torn out of it's socket when I was 2 so now I have a fuckhuge scar around it
>I don't even live in a 3rd world shithole like India so I don't know what my 2 year old self was doing near a pit bull

I've never tried but I think it's safe to say that I have no chance whatsoever. At my best I'd still look worse than your average 5/10 guy. I did talk to a girl earlier this week when she needed some help with her assignment. She can't code for shit but it was nice to talk to a girl for once. So I've surpassed my expectations for female contact this year.

>tfw drew a bad hand at life
>Chads got a royal flush
>i got 2 Uno cards and my Sliver Overlord
>>
ITT: normies push the "just try and beeurself" meme on robots
>>
>>27535122
>2 year old self was doing near a pit bull
negligent parents. it's not your fault m8
>>
>>27530727
Stop posting your attention whoring face here.

Back to /SOC/
>>
>>27530044
>be me
>neet for 2 years because couldn't get admission in an engineering school
>life was pretty shit and couldn't even use Internet without permission of parents
>meet this girl on a weab forum
>over course of 2 years she encourages me to join something and do something with life
>I get admission in a design school
>we become soulmates but later I learn she is Asian and lives in East Asia, qt though
>didn't let it become a problem
>>
>>27529418
No,of course not,it`s all shits and giggles and we`re all doing this for teh lulz.Me personally...I`ve fucked like 50 girls and they were 10/10s all of them...
Yes,we`re serious.There`s a lot of us who have never kissed or have ever been touched by a girl.
>>
File: 1457655678756.jpg (103 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1457655678756.jpg
103 KB, 600x600
>>27529556
>implying you`re useless if you`re a virgin
>linking being a permavirgin to being unemployed and useless
Stay bluepilled newfriend.
>>
File: 1452413910671.jpg (76 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1452413910671.jpg
76 KB, 480x454
had sex multiple times but never kissed anyone (not even my parents)

i don't know how and it terrifies me
>>
>>27536058
It's impossible to not know how to kiss, the moment you do it it becomes obvious.
>>
>>27529418
RRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY BOARD NORMIE SCUM
>>
I've kissed a girl and it was the gayest thing I've ever done.
>>
File: 1458792859563.jpg (145 KB, 736x1068) Image search: [Google]
1458792859563.jpg
145 KB, 736x1068
>>27529418
It has been over 10 years now. One girl wouldn't give my backpack back unless I kissed her. Another girl, that I bantered with was fat, did it randomly and would sometimes try to grab my groin. She would also sometimes smother me with her very large tits. I used to be fun in middleschool then I found WoW and became socially awkward and a recluse.
>>
>he fell for the 3DPD meme
I am so sorry for you op.
>>
Only a peck. Never anything longer than 2 sec
>>
File: 1458865531831.jpg (66 KB, 575x523) Image search: [Google]
1458865531831.jpg
66 KB, 575x523
>>27530078
Why the fuck even come here then? Get out you fucking normie, you weren't made to be here. This is our only spot free from you fuckers and you have to come here now, too.
>>
>>27534837
that's called bait new friend :^)
>>
>>27536460
Pretty much the same as you lad, played runescape then went onto WoW at ~14 and just turned into something I hate, although i'm quite content because I still have fun playing vidya. But one day i'm scared i'll no longer find vidya fun then probably end up killing myself.
>>
>>27534342

While it is true that looking for sex is easily thought of as a social "game", your metaphor breaks down when we remember what virginity is. Virginity itself is (pardon the pun) not a "game", /but a very simple descriptor, which may be true or false, of a physical state of affairs in time and space/, relating to accomplishment or non-accomplishment of a physical sex act of some kind, by an individual human A, with another individual human B, for the very first time ever (or that is, at some time in A's past), in human A's life.

"Virginity" or "non-virginity" is a more fundamental category than some social scripts about how, when and where to get sex. /it's a dumb-simple physical state of affairs/. And because it's a dumb simple physical state of affairs, properly described in neutral language, "cheating" becomes a superfluous consideration. You either had sex with someone in the past, or you didn't. Simple. Notice how immediatley robots expect a yes-or-no answer when they probe someone about their own virginity. /because anything other than a no, is a yes, and we all damn well know it./ No mulligans, no "I couldn't comes", no backsies. This is why it is so simple and easy for wizard-oriented threads/fora/spaces to to be strict in their language. It's also intellectually dishonest to resort to muh moralfag considerations to "reduce" using a prostitute to "not-counting". "That doesn't count" is something that normies say, especially women, because they don't want to be intellectually honest, least of all to themselves. f r9k has a redeeming quality, it is to understand things as they actually are, though normans will scoff at that.

Tell me to my face that the hypothetical man whose entire true life history of sexual encounters is exclusively with paid-prostitutes,100 times or whatever large number you like, is a virgin, then you will put the lie to yourself. This is the same absurdity which proves the other situations to also constitute virginity loss.
>>
>>27529824
That's because you are not confident. I make eye contact with a lot of people and some are not interested, others look for a while. Obviously not all women are going to be interested in you, but you have to actually make eye contact with people to see who shows interest.
>>
>>27531166
I have a hard time believing it too. Sounds like a scene from a typical rom-com.
>>
File: relief.jpg (80 KB, 600x280) Image search: [Google]
relief.jpg
80 KB, 600x280
>>27529418
>gave my first kiss at 17 to a girl from my class while we were both drunk, she had a baby and everyone made fun of me for that during one year
>gave virginity to cousin at 16
>>
File: 1444573730186.jpg (189 KB, 888x1120) Image search: [Google]
1444573730186.jpg
189 KB, 888x1120
>>27529418
>tfw that was me 2 hours ago
Felt great.
Not what i expected. I expected to shiver.
It was more of an emotional thing. It did give me a semi boner that grew in to a full boner.
She actually opened up more to me after we kissed... She became quite talkative.
>>
>>27529418
>kissless virgins

thats fucking sad, i got my first kiss on the lips in the 1st grade(i was 7yrs old). i can understand being a virgin but kissless..damn
>>
File: MYMYMY.png (164 KB, 429x457) Image search: [Google]
MYMYMY.png
164 KB, 429x457
i held a white girl hands before
>>
File: 141207-012132.jpg (186 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
141207-012132.jpg
186 KB, 1024x768
and I'm a 24 year old lawyer to boot
help me

>>27540566
I don't think that counts desu. You guys didn't know what you were doing.
>>
>>27530078
Dude no one is thinking "whoa holy shit that guy has it so easy I aspire to be him". We call people "normies" because that's a completely fucking normal thing for normal people to have girls interested. You're not special or admirable. But not everyone is normal, we are exceptions, and as much as you are accepted by others you are not fucking accept here so get the fuck out you insufferable fucking normie
>>
>>27531415
>normies can't handle the truth so they make it meme
Pathethic
>>
>>27529490
B88888888888888888888888

>mfw muted my content was low on comment
>>
>>27529556
More fucking useful than being a chad getting shitface every saturday fucking three girls, impregnanting one of them forcing an abortion or even worse bringing another poor soul into this hell. What has Chad contributed to society apart from being good eye candy. I got a job, a couple good friends, I pay my taxes, Im happy and I dont feel the need to call people down and out "failures" faggot.
>>
>>27529969
Underrated post
orgi
>>
>>27529418

Never ever.

I'm pretty sure that it's not even a big deal for most normies either.
>>
>>27530313
yeah, till the condom "accidentally" has holes in it or splits. Or she "forgot" to take her pills. Or she steals some cum from your used condom and impregnates herself. < this actually happens, look up sperm jacking. Then what nigga?
>>
>>27530615
I've been on the receiving end of it. In 4th grade. Never really got over it. Also heard a lot of my Stacy friends talk about this. I once asked one why they did it cause I thought it was awfully mean. She looked at me like I was a dumbass and explained that the fact that he thought he had a chance with her hurt her ego so she felt like he deserved it.

If I'm gonna ask a girl out, one the first criteria is that she has to be nice about rejections. A lot of girls I've met in the past are absolutely merciless in that respect.
>>
>>27529438
>tf kiseless virgin and herpes contained
>>
I've never really seen a reason to try with girls, I wanted a gf when I was 14 and teenage horny but now I don't even understand how or why people get together.
>>
yeah I kissed a girl and had a bj
>>
>>27530078
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GTFO
>original comment
>>
>>27540678
that might be true, but from then on i started to chase girls. from 6-12 grade i was alpha but alot of factors made a robot (only temporary) because ill bounce back. have confidence bro.
>>
>>27529499
are you me?

I dunno what to do anymore besides kill myself.
>>
Yes. Almost 22 now, haven't kissed a girl before.

>>27529482
I know that feel.
>>
>>27529996
Trust me bud, doesn't feel the same. I've over indulged in both before and the sore dick from sex hurts more.
>>
>>27530727
try blaming your disgusting pubey neckbeard
>>
File: damn man why.jpg (43 KB, 500x305) Image search: [Google]
damn man why.jpg
43 KB, 500x305
>>27531347

we're just pretending haha
>>
File: 1432156452181.jpg (92 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1432156452181.jpg
92 KB, 604x604
28 year old ugly NEET kv with jock itch that wont go away here
>>
>>27529499
same also checked desu desu
>>
>>27530078
>memeing
>complaining
gtfo nigger lover
>>
>>27530343
>And so the bird on the branch told the man to fly safely down to the ground if the man was so sick of being stuck up in that branch and so afraid of heights.
>The man replied "That would work for you bird, but you have wings. I don't. How would I fly?"
>The bird told him if he gave up/lost hope/didn't try or stopped trying then he would be stuck in the branch. So the man jumped. He got scratched up and hurt, and ended up on a branch slightly closer to the ground, but nonetheless a deadly jump. Whatever little progress he had made was irrelevant because the fall would still kill him, he was still stuck, and the only progress he could make is to repeat the process. The man perservered, but to no avail. The numerous falls cause large numbers of wounds. These wounds got infected. Too bruised and tired to get help in time, the man died. He could have stayed in the branch and ate the fruit on the tree and drank rainwater, a miserable existence, but he would live life. Perhaps eventually even help could have come.
>>
anyone else a khv but you are not sure if u kissed someone when you were a child? I get this feeling that i kissed my cousin when I was 9 and another girl when I was 10 but i'm like 50% sure I'm just remembering shit wrog
>>
File: 1447234900750.jpg (602 KB, 800x1040) Image search: [Google]
1447234900750.jpg
602 KB, 800x1040
>>27529418
There's people on this board that have never seen a girl.
>>
No.
However, the very first time i kissed a girl was a week before my 21st birthday...
I couldn't tell her it was my first kiss
>>
>>27529418
Yup, 22 checking in.
>>
Nope but that's more because I'm gay. I've never done anything with a girl before.
>>
>>27529418
i didn't have a kiss until i was 29. so yes.
>>
>>27531395
Leave.

[Oregano]
>>
19 year old kissless virgin reporting in.
>>
File: 1454880716334.jpg (170 KB, 500x598) Image search: [Google]
1454880716334.jpg
170 KB, 500x598
>>27529961

Yay I get to stay
>>
File: Feels YOshi man.jpg (53 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Feels YOshi man.jpg
53 KB, 600x600
>>27545759
>you were born just in time to watch the world burn with /pol/ and /r9k/
>>
>>27529418
27 and yes I have no memory of kissing a girl but I think it may have happened sometime between kindergarten and 3rd grade.
>>
>>27530698
After 23 women just aren't that attractive.

If that's all I can get I regret what I've missed; but I'm OK passion on any offers from now on.
>>
>>27545948
ok passing
>>
File: t.png (342 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
t.png
342 KB, 500x375
>be in tenth grade
>girl in class - "aww anon you've NEVER even kissed a girl?"
>ten years later, still haven't kissed a girl
>>
>>27542796
did you used to play on pokemon online?
>>
>>27529418
I've never even touched a girl.
Hell, I've never even fucking socialised with one.
Only 7 more years to wizardhood!
>>
>>27530044
>30 minute drive is a huge problem
The fuck you want nigga? I could search 100 miles every way and I wouldn't find a girl to give me a second of her time.
>>
>>27532620
tell me do you really get magic powers,
I need to know what to expect
>>
>>27529418
>39 years old
>290 lb
>neckbeard who lives with my parents

I've never even had a meaningful conversation with a female that wasn't a family member or authority figure. I gave up decades ago.
>>
File: 1369162349390.png (1 MB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
1369162349390.png
1 MB, 919x720
my only two kisses are from a spin the bottle game

didn't mean to quote ayy
>>
>>27546517
mouth or cheek?
>>
>>27530397
It's really fucking easy to get a girl to like you, just not in America, because 80% of American girls are vapid fucks, believe me
>>
>>27529418
34 yearsold, here never done more than hug a girl
>>
Does it count if I am gay?
>>
>>27531986
>he fell for the jewish sky daddy meme
*tips fedora*
oregano commento
>>
File: 1457224194792.gif (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1457224194792.gif
2 MB, 640x480
>>27529418
If you aren't a KHV you don't belong here.
>>
File: 1457615060643.png (422 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1457615060643.png
422 KB, 665x662
YOU HAVE TO EVEN ASK
GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD
>>
File: 1401801087565.jpg (849 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1401801087565.jpg
849 KB, 1920x1080
>there are people who haven't kissed both a boy and girl
Strange really, I honestly cannot imagine what it must be like to lack such vital life experience. I really am sorry robots
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62qWI7CpIds
>>
File: mad_sensei.jpg (38 KB, 406x371) Image search: [Google]
mad_sensei.jpg
38 KB, 406x371
>>27535972
Nothing makes me madder than fucking using backticks for single quotes arg. Jesus fuck fuck you should be ashamed of yourself!
>>
I can't tell if this thread is filled with bait or these are actual normies
>>
Ive made out with probably like 40 women in my life that I can remember. i also went to an all guy school for 12 years and had social anxeity (HAD i worked on it b4 university its possible bros trust me) my looks are iMO average

I do not chase it anymore and havent for the last couple years. I made out with this bar bitch couple weeks ago because i was very drunk and i hated it, i get nothing out of it anymore (BTW kissing is FAR better sober).

ive gotten a blowjob/eaten pussy a couple times but ive never had sex. im almost afraid to its weird. im 22 anyone else know this feeling.
>>
>>27529556
Tesla died a virgin.
Newton died a virgin.
Kant died a virgin.
Nietzsche may have died a virgin.
>>
>>27530615
I once asked a girl in my class out, and everyone in the class moved to the other side of the room so only new and my weird friend who never showed up to class were sitting on that side of the room. I was friendly with most of these people outside the class but had the audacity to politely ask her on a date
>>
>>27546517
>spin the bottle game
they would have stopped the game instead if you were a true robot
>>
>>27548897
yeah dude and most college girls are also virgins!
>>
File: slayer.jpg (536 KB, 2690x2023) Image search: [Google]
slayer.jpg
536 KB, 2690x2023
>>27550090
You're right. This guy totally scored tight vagina every night of his life.
>>
>>27529418
OP looks like an underage b&.
>>
>>27530078
Yes, me too. I am a 10/10 supreme gentleman who is currently juggling 3 girlfriends and I pretend to be a robot for the dank memes and the dank pepes.
>>
File: 1458027912823.jpg (31 KB, 500x566) Image search: [Google]
1458027912823.jpg
31 KB, 500x566
>>27529499
Well, same here my friend of misery
Thread replies: 235
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.