[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Anyone Else Get really depressed when they see images of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: cherryblossom.jpg (498 KB, 700x2164) Image search: [Google]
cherryblossom.jpg
498 KB, 700x2164
Does Anyone Else
Get really depressed when they see images of very cute/attractive women online?
>>
File: it never ends.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
it never ends.png
2 MB, 750x1334
I go on walks around my college campus in the evening to not be inside the whole day, and i always get real sad seeing all the qt's with chads holding hands as they walk around.

drives a man to drink desu
>>
It doesn't bother me seeing them in real life.
Usually females are really nice to me in person.
>>
>>27529322
>that pic
This was probably a really nice art project for the kids. But horror movies make you see it as something deeply disturbing.
>>
File: bandaid.jpg (71 KB, 403x507) Image search: [Google]
bandaid.jpg
71 KB, 403x507
>>27529619
Saved it a long while ago, apparently it was for a horror movie.
That's funny though I was just looking at it and thinking it looks more like painting done by or for kids.

>you will never finger paint with photogenic internet cuties
>>
>>27529322
Yes.

originaru komento
>>
Yeah. Even though it's silly to compare your situation to others highlights (instagram pictures) I still can't help but do and feel like shit.
>>
>>27529322
Yes, because I'm not them.

Original comment
>>
Yeah. Want to get really fucking depressed? Take a look at the facebooks/instanormies of some of the people you knew in high school. Like >>27530053 said.
>>
No becuase theyre such tryhards its pathetic. Always duckface or some sort of angle, force their eyes open, TOO much make up, photoshop, other filters, pretend stupid faces/ trying to look cute quirky.

When theres a naturally beautiful woman who dont care for shit like that, i get happy and gain hope in humanity. Even an ugly girl is less ugly than attractive girls doing this stupid shit
>>
>>27530053
I actually have only browsed instagram like once just a person I met briefly but got along with alright but didn't really know all that well mostly just because I wanted to see how they like to present themselves or whatever.
Usually though it's like I don't really care about the person or how they live I just kind of see a photo of an interesting looking female trying to imagine what they are like actually makes me lose interest kind of fast.

>>27530769
I've done that before. Didn't really make me depressed per say like I've had a few try to contact me I just think it's sad like they haven't changed at all. People that are like practically in their 30's behave exactly the same as when they were kids pretty much. I'm sure they have more responsibility and probably have a different routine but they still pretty much act exactly the same. Doesn't seem like they grew at all. Very few people I knew in the past I'd really would want to see or hang out with for even a brief amount of time like a few hours again.
>>
>>27529376
Weird. At my college (UNT) I see qts with Chads, but I also see them with fat fucks, ugly motherfuckers, beta fuckboys and all manner of men r9k would say have no chance. Where do you go to college?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.