[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are Patient Zero
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
File: 11.gif (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
11.gif
22 KB, 300x300
You have contracted a deadly virus.
In 24 hours you will be highly contagious.
In 48 hours you will die
There are no symptoms.
There is no cure.
The only way to contain the outbreak is to quarantine the infected and destroy the host body before the virus can spread.

What do you do?
>>
File: 1459204416633.jpg (48 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1459204416633.jpg
48 KB, 499x499
>leave house
>go near the schools
>go to the store?
Try to spread the virus.
>>
>>27529268

Fly to Mecca, obviously. Contaminate as many Muslims as possible before I die.
>>
Get on the L-train to Times Square and walk around smiling ominously at everyone I pass. I fucking hate this hipster shithole of a city.
>>
>buying taquitobat has station.
>drop it on floor when cashier hands it too me.
>tells,me I can't have another. Eat it anyways.
>been almost dead for the last 4 days help me.
>>
>>27529310
>Non-Muslims may not enter or travel through Mecca; attempting to enter Mecca as a non-Muslim can result in penalties such as a fine; being in Mecca as a non-Muslim can result in deportation.
>>
>>27529268
>get last funds from bank and use it to get a boat before I turn contagious
>buy food and shit
>write cryptic letter to confuse everyone
>go out to sea
>die
>>
>>27529333
Hate to argue with your trips (nice btw) but wouldn't the deportation be done by some kind of Saudi religious police. Who would get infected then go to walk around the rock after work?
>>
>>27529268
Call the people that care about me good bye.
>dies and get cremated
>>
>>27529333
How are they going to identify if someone is a Muslim or not?
>>
>>27529268
> There are no symptoms.
Then how does it kill people? Also mind the fact, that most of successful diseases kill people in a longer period of time(so they spread it). And most of the patient zeros are immune.
>>
Buy a one way ticket to Israel
>>
>>27529333
all you need to do is infect one person going into mecca. but more likely you'd want to infect a hundred going into there
>>
>>27529479
Yeah, like even coughing on burqa ladies on the plane would do the job before you attempt to sneak in.
>>
>>27529268
Spread that shit like the hottest mixtape around
>>
>>27529406
You need a special visa (and a Saudi sponsor?) to visit the kingdom so you'd get as far as the airport.
>>
>>27529473
Sudden acute respiratory failure, this is also how the pathogen spreads.
>>
>>27529268
Tell no-one.

Do enemies list, then go to a few large events and areas.

If I cannot survive, why should anyone else?
>>
>>27529598

Any busy airport would be the best place to go for max virus spreading. Just contaminate a few people on a few dozen flights and it will go global.
>>
go where ever i want, i dint care about anyone else but me
>>
>>27529268
I'd try to spread it to Africa and the Middle East and China.
First I'd go to Nigeria , then Mecca then Beijing.
>>
>>27529268
I become one with the virus. I merge with it and become immortal, turning into a hivemind for the infected. We intelligently mutate the virus so it doesn't kill people but instead twists and warps them and connects them to the hivemind.
>>
>>27529268
> There are no symptoms.
No fun apparently.

What kind of scenario is this?
>>
>>27529310
A virus like that would rapidly reach all major and semi-major human habitats by way of airport infection and spread. If you spread it to Saudi, you will inadvertently spread it to all.
>>
>>27529268
I am a normal person, so I would hide myself indoor and die in solitude, after having made my last will and bid my farewells to the people I love. Any spread of the virus outside of my apartment would ensure the deaths of several billion people, and I am not willing to cause that.

Moralfag out.
>>
>>27532089
>eventually people find your body
>body isn't destroyed so the virus spreads
>billions of people die

Good job, idiot.
>>
>>27532172
My assumption was that the virus died with me. If not, I would hike far up the hills immediately, with a phone and some tasty supplies for my last supper, a die somewhere no one would ever find me.
>>
>>27529321
the L doesn't go to times square dipshit you have to transfer at 14th St to the A/C/E or at union square to the N/Q/R
>>
>>27529268
Take a dump on the swimming pool at the local YMCA.
>>
>>27532219
You know what I meant, you fucking faggot. I've lived here for 20 years and I can't even remember how to get to Times Square. Those are my robot credentials, right there.
>>
I'd catch a speedboat to Madagascar.
>>
perfect excuse to kill my self and end this misery. where do I sign up
>>
>>27532238
if you live along the L you're either a hipster or a minority
>>
>>27532307
I'm Russian.
K I L L M E
>>
>>27529333
He's gonna die in 2 days so why would he care about fines?
>>
>>27532053
I know I just want the world to be around to see them go first.

Besides areas like Iceland and Greenland and possibly all of oceana would be safe. Northern and southern areas would also be safe.
>>
>>27529268
It's time for the world to burn
so long normies
>>
go on a wild shitposting spree
not even kidding
>>
>>27532245
kek
nice reference
>>
>>27529461
You need a recommendation of a trusted mosque to gain a permit via RL mail, and it is a quite and long process.
>>
>48hours

Worthless.

I'll contact the authorities before killing myself. Then watch from above as the showdown of Incompetent Bureaucracy vs Deadly Virus unfolds in it's full gory glory.
>>
I buy a plane ticket to JEW york.
Probably also hire a hooker and have something nice to drink while there.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.