[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-27.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-27.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>muh social anxiety disorder
How about man the fuck up, you little faggots. Social skills are called "skills" for a reason - they have to be practiced. You can't keep using a made up disorder to explain away your failure at life. Wanna know why you're such a fucking loser? I'll tell you. It's not because of your tumblr-tier """""disorder.""""" It's because you're a lazy retard who refuses to step out of his comfort zone and blames all his problems on other people. Do you seriously expect me to believe that you can't make a phonecall? Really? Fucking children can make phone calls. My nephew is five years old and he orders pizza for our whole family by himself. Are you stupider than a child? No, you're just a fucking lazy cunt. Stop with the pity party and get your fucking shit together. Go outside. Make some friends. Actually do something with your life instead of complaining about it to strangers on a Vietnamese sewing forum. You have a house, clothes, food, and an internet connection. People have succeeded in life with a lot less. Stop being so god damn pathetic and grow up.
>>
>>27529109
You're Chad as fuck teach me your skills
>>
whats with all the normies
>>
>>27529109
This is all literally true, but then you ruined your post with that hack "joke".
>>
>>27529109
>people don't have irrational fears
>phobias don't exist
>everyone who claims to be afraid of something is a lying little bitch

Sure OP, sure, whatever you say.
>>
File: 1459050825409.png (156 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
1459050825409.png
156 KB, 270x270
NORMIES REEEEEE
I JUST WANT TO BE A CUTE GIRL WHO WEARS CUTE DRESSES
>>
>>27529171
What "joke?" I didn't make any jokes. But thank you anyway. Finding a rational person on /r9k/ is like finding a fountain in the desert.
>>
File: 1458247514544.jpg (34 KB, 318x359) Image search: [Google]
1458247514544.jpg
34 KB, 318x359
oh wow anon I really trust your PhD in psychology and the fact that you really know what you're talking about and aren't just some random fag online
>>
How the fuck do I practice my "social skills" when people fucking insist on avoiding me?
>>
>>27529109
>Shit women will never hear for $500, Alex.
Uh huh. If you really believe this tell a girl.
>>
>>27529109
O-ok dad, *looks back at monitor and hunched over*
>>
This is obviously bait but social anxiety disorder is actually a legitimate mental illness. Normies have ruined it since being mentally ill and especially "socially anxious" is the hot new trend since they're all a bunch of narcissistic social retards in a way. But if you're being serious, you're just a typical Chad normie who had the bliss of not dealing with social anxiety your entire life.
You think I choose not to be able to.make phone calls? To not be able to even speak with my own direct family or even leave me house? If you honestly think someone chooses this life, then you're a bigger retard than you claim us to be. I have just three words for you all.
FUCK OFF, NORMIEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27529109
>social anxiety doesn't exist
>you just have to practice and talk to people
Geez, that's some revolutionary insight. I wonder why no one thought of this before? Thanks, OP.
>>
>>27529109

>Mental illness does not exist

Man you must be autistic. Dude, what an irony :)
>>
I can't knock it, it's common sense. Everything you said was true. My life would improve dramatically if I were to take this to heart. But you act like everyone is a carbon copy of each other, like even the severely disadvantaged get a fair shake

It isn't bullshit, it's just shit I've already heard 1000 times. My head is in the sand
>>
Even if you think OP is being cruel and assholish, this is something you need to hear

The media is always going on about how we need to "understand" and "accept" people with personality disorders and other mental illness. But its gotten to the point where its almost glamorized. And that reduces the motivation to change.

I guarentee you that a lot of people here claiming to have social anxiety are only hindered by facebook posts and buzzfeed videos telling them they are all special snowflakes and this "uncaring society" just needs to accept you

The coddling stops here. You need tough love
>>
File: 1454676226701.png (14 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1454676226701.png
14 KB, 400x400
>panic attack if I spend more than 10 minutes outside
wish I was making this up haha
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.