[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi r9k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: fam.jpg (180 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
fam.jpg
180 KB, 960x1280
It's me, from a while ago if you recall. You guys said I was far from passing, and I'm surely closer now. I doubt that you would know who I really am if you were provided only with this photo and not context
>>
>>27529096
Annie? Oc
>>
>>27529096
I love /r9k/ memes.
>>
>>27529096
show cock, your face is 100% masculine, you would need plastic surgery to at least fix that man jaw
>>
>/r9k/ has no topic, but unlike /b/ Global Rule #3 is in effect. In addition, advice threads and camwhoring/hookup/"rate me" threads should go on /adv/ - Advice and /soc/ - Cams & Meetups respectively.
>camwhoring/hookup/"rate me" threads should go on ... /soc/ Cams & Meetups respectively.
>/soc/
>
>>
File: 254123526.png (534 KB, 956x535) Image search: [Google]
254123526.png
534 KB, 956x535
I know most traps here are NEETs and thus poor as fuck but holy shit, they kinda need some help with plastic surgery.
Maybe they should ask their parents or something, like get the face fixed, strap a pair of tits I don't know man, just do something so you don't look too obvious.
Also most of you seem quite young, considering how things are nowadays your parents would probably be alright with a tranny son, they wouldn't even get butthurt. Maybe they will be happy since their failure of a son is trying to "fix himself" and become a normie.
>>
File: 1458214247688.jpg (55 KB, 402x386) Image search: [Google]
1458214247688.jpg
55 KB, 402x386
>>27529096
damn i love sheboys. post more.
>>
>>27529194
Is this person really that obvious to you? i my opinion she passes as a nerdy grill desu.
>>
>>27529226
if by that you mean a huge dyke then yes.
>>
you look like a skinny boy with a bra
>>
File: Hon.jpg (64 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
Hon.jpg
64 KB, 750x750
>>27529246
Most trannies can settle for plain jane. What they want to avoid is this:
>>
>>27529283
I want her to hold me down and violently pump my anus with her girlcock
>>
>>27529096
If given this picture without context I'd see your face, lack of any breasts, and knee socks. You will never be a girl
>>
File: r9k.jpg (240 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
r9k.jpg
240 KB, 960x1280
>>27529218
hhi
>>
File: umaru11_n.gif (149 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
umaru11_n.gif
149 KB, 500x281
>>27529226
I have seen too many trannies so I kinda have a trained eye, take it with a grain of salt. I'm not saying I wouldn't do OP, because she's a qt but she really needs some cash to improve.

Also women are even better at clocking trannies so it will be quite hard to fool them, specially if OP is actually intro girls.
>she
>>
>>27529314
>those zit marks

boy or girl, you're ugly
>>
>>27529373
yeah you're right. My "trans-sense" is really undertuned as I always feel as if they pass.
>>
>>27529314
I feel bad for you.

Warped ideology, confused teenage years and Internet culture has made you that.

And now you need acceptance from Internet strangers to tell you that you are attractive when you are far from it.

You are a mutant. Grow up. Grow out of this phase. Otherwise you will wait a decade to realize you made a mistake.
>>
Surely these threads should be classed as crossboard raiding from /lgbt/ and result in a ban.

If you went to /an/ and started this shit you'd get b&. Why would a board intended for original stories and greentext be different?
>>
>>27529580
>original stories and greentext
Yeah buddy.
>tfw no gf.
>why white women like black cock so much?
>wagecuckies trolololol
>reeeeeee

I recon that OP is attentionwhoring but let's say OP wanted to discuss something and tell a story, doesn't matter if it's a fag story, it should be here.
>>
>>27529314
fuck is wrong with your eyes?
>>
>>27529096
Kek, I remember you. Your face is still pretty bad though. I don't think there's much you can do to fix it.
>>
>>27530763
Facial feminization surgery will literally fix all that tranny problems with exception of the lack of tits, which can also easily be fixed with money
>>
>>27530772
OP doesn't look like the type to be able to drop that kind of cash. If he could, he would have by now.

Christ, even less-autistic glasses would have been a step in the right direction. It's been months and I really don't see a difference.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.