[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Convince me that life is worth living. Pic related is how I feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 67587676.jpg (55 KB, 533x396) Image search: [Google]
67587676.jpg
55 KB, 533x396
Convince me that life is worth living.
Pic related is how I feel right now.

I'll provide some information about my circumstances but it's very boring.
>>
>>27528944
no. hurry up and kill yourself.
>>
>>27528954
There's no need for that.
I suspect I'll be dead soon enough, don't you worry.
>>
>>27528944
Life isn't worth living if there's no reason to live.

Life was just an accident so yeah, kill yourself.
>>
>>27529023

There's nothing after death, OP.

You can kill yourself, but that will be it. There's no afterlife. You will simply cease to exist.

So, make sure you've done everything you wanted in life before you dispatch yourself to oblivion. There are no second chances.
>>
>>27528944
I can't convince you that life is worth living. Shoot the meme arrows anyway
>>
>>27529060
But life (and anything you missed out on) becomes irrelevant after death because you have no consciousness to be filled with regret.

>>27529075
>19
>unemployed
>government will stop sending money in a couple months
>pride won't let me move back in with parents, would rather be homeless/dead
>don't want to work with or be around other people
>can't understand why anyone tries hard at anything when there's so little pay-off
>depression and taking anti-depressants
I've NHK ni Youkoso plenty of times and I understand that you need to work in order to live but it just seems so fucking pointless.
He wasn't any happier after he got a job. He should of let misaki fall and then flung himself over the edge after her.
>>
File: 1457327583013.jpg (60 KB, 476x687) Image search: [Google]
1457327583013.jpg
60 KB, 476x687
I can't without sounding like I'm spewing platitudes. I can't in good conscience blow some smoke up your ass.. I guess I'll spit it.

I know that feel, I long for death too. It's the only place I feel like I can take solace, I keep hiding but you can't hide from yourself. Shit can and will change, maybe for better maybe for worse. Hold on, indulge your most mindless, hedonistic urges until something gives. In my mind this is all we've got, after you die it's into e t e r n a l nonexistence, I can't find any sense in forsaking it. The end result is always the same.

I know it's all obvious shit but when you get down to it there's only so much that can be said.. there are no magic words to make the bad feels go away. The fact you're turning to r9k for help with this tells me you don't want to burden anyone with your problems and I can relate to that too.
>>
>>27529209
>But life (and anything you missed out on) becomes irrelevant after death because you have no consciousness

Exactly. Make it count, because once it's gone, it's gone.
>>
Your conscious experience doesn't actually improve at all if you don't exist, it just ends in suffering and affirms it.
>>
>>27528944
Why would you make the text on that image yellow ffs
>>
File: 543543.jpg (60 KB, 533x397) Image search: [Google]
543543.jpg
60 KB, 533x397
>>27529340
I didn't make these images but here's another that portrays my current mindset.
>>
>>27529209
OP here's the plan

>Get a job
>Get a gf
>Fuck gf
>Profit

This is all that life has to offer. If you don't like it try an hero. But let's be honest you're too pussy for that.
>>
>>27529358
Non of those things are easy for a robot
>>
>>27529398
No one said it was going to be easy, compadre
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.