[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So uh what's going to be done? We can just import their food.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 970x909) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 970x909
So uh what's going to be done?
We can just import their food.
>>
>what's going to be done?

Nothing. The cucks have won.
>>
>>27528089
So white people will still be the majority... when do whites actually Become a minority?
>>
>>27528089
This graph will be even more meaningless when Trump tells them they have to go back
>>
Civilization will end or immortality is finally developed.
The former is more likely than the latter. Enjoy the time we have left.
(The chart is for the US but Europe, Australia, Canada and so on is not far behind)

>>27528189
whites vs. non-whites
>>
>>27528089
Lmao like you have any right to that country anyway. You're all fucking immigrants, the only people who deserve that land are the natives.
>>
>>27528089
> Hispanics
> not white

Heck if we in Europe used the same standards for whiteness that you guys use we would be fucked too.

Furthermore whites won't become a minority unless another group gains a huge majority.

If its four groups all with 25% or three groups with around 30% none of them are a minority..
>>
>>27528223
White people deserve everything they enslave and steal.

It's call being industrious, nigger.
>>
Hopefully I'll be dead by then
>>
>>27528089

The US is going to get slowly dumber, things will stop working as well.

It's honestly hard to believe that Idiocracy was supposed to be a parody.
>>
>>27528223
even the 'natives' are immigrants by that logic, the only things originating there would be the trees that have stayed since the continents shifted apart
>>
>>27528221
>whites vs non-whites
That's kinda dumb
>>
>>27528241
I guess muslims and niggers are pretty chill then
>>
>>27528233
People from Spain are white. People from Latin America have genetic makeup that is largely inherited from Incas, Aztecs, etc and are therefore not white.
>>
File: 2016-03-19 23.10.36.jpg (1 MB, 1439x1898) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-19 23.10.36.jpg
1 MB, 1439x1898
In just a few short decades whites will be a minority. What a time to be alive!
>>
>>27528256
How do you figure? There is Group A and there is Not Group A.
If it used to be that everyone on /r9k/ wore blue hats and today only 30% of them where blue hats it would be observed that the new non-blues outnumber the host population.
>>
File: joker.png (253 KB, 625x440) Image search: [Google]
joker.png
253 KB, 625x440
>genetic engineering advancing at an extremely fast pace
>designer babies will be here in 15 years
>thinking any race will die out

Seeing as white blonde women are the standard for beauty, you will see a resurgence on whites soon enough.
>>
>>27528275
This is where you are wrong though.

Hispanics are white.

I'm a 100% white German studying abroad in the US and I got a hispanic girlfriend from Cali. She is a white
>>
>>27528275
As a Latino who's mother comes from central America and fathers comes from Puerto Rico I can 100% tell you its based on skin color. My mom is native skinned and my dad is white, so I came out white like my dad and every official document that had race it says white; however for ethnicity I must write Hispanic. But that's some b.s. whatever at least I'm not shit skinned
>>
>>27528292
That's just artificial. The reality is that there's like a dozen groups.
>>
>>27528302
That technology will be sold for profit, anon, meaning only the wealthy will be able to afford designer babies. The future will be comprised of two classes; a tiny, Jewish/white ruling class of billionaires and central bankers, and a huge, disposable, consumerist brown horde with no shared racial, religious, or cultural heritage to bind them together.
>>
>>27528323
The group has unifying traits and can be contrasted to outside groups.
>>
>>27528255
Jfc don't be an autist. You know I'm refering to the civilisation who were happily existing before immigrant pigs came and destroyed it.

Perhaps if we didn't colonise other countries in the past, we could've focused on making Europe strong instead of cucking it up with Muslims
>>
>>27528334
All technology becomes cheaper and widespread with time. I'm not worried about the price.
Stop scaring yourself.
>>
>>27528343
>Perhaps if we didn't colonise other countries in the past, we could've focused on making Europe strong instead of cucking it up with Muslims

Europe became strong because it exploited the resources of the new world.
>>
>>27528189
It's not actually a mahority it would be a plaurality.
>>
>>27528343
nomadic tribes =/= civilization
Stop hating your ancestors that created the world we now live in.
>>
>>27528360
>Europe became strong because it exploited the resources of the new world

I too remember the phrase: "The sun never sets on the Swedish Empire"
>>
>>27528341
But it's so arbitrary. They all have dicks? The unifying trait is their sex.
They're all white? The unifying trait is their race.
They're all manlets?
The unifying trait is their height.
I mean it could be reduced to saying they're all humans
>>
>>27528359
Genetic engineering technology at that level will never become cheap in the foreseeable future. Again, things like designer babies and gene therapy will be sold for profit. By the time the process becomes inexpensive and routine, the genetic underclass will by permanently barred from using that technology.
>>
>>27528386
I don't hate my ancestors, they didn't abandon my homeland.
I hate yours.
>>
>>27528341
And each group has contrasting traits to each other.
>>
>>27528408
Why is it arbitrary? Because you said so?
>>
>>27528391
Are you implying the Swedish are strong? Sweden owes any success in the modern age to the fact that it survived WWII relatively unscathed and not annexed by the Soviets. In the past, Sweden was mostly a backwater, occasionally gaining continental prominence through military victories against it's immediate territorial rivals. Sweden was never a player in the world economy, and now, after about 50 years of peace and prosperity, they're becoming a third world shithole less than two decades from now.
>>
>>27528429
Are you implying that this demographic collapse is only happening in the new world?
>>
>>27528446
But muh vikings. Swedes are gay as fuck. Id take Norwegians any day
>>
>>27528436
Why isn't it arbitrary? Why does one unifying trait have any significance, when there are always going to be more differences within a group, then between them?
>>
>>27528089
Is this talking about immigration rates, or just birth rates? Also, as long as I'm alive as a white person, why should I care?
>>
>>27528413
Gene sequencing used to cost a million dollars just 10 years ago. Now its a couple hundred.
Again, you're just scaring yourself. I'm not sure why you're so set in being in a constant state of anxiety.
>>
>>27528460
It's happening as a result of our constant interference with other countries. If we kept to ourselves and only interacted with other countries theough trade, entitled mudslimes wouldn't be on our doorstep seeking refuge and we'd have no pressure from other countries to let them in.
>>
>>27528476
Because the reality of the situation is that while it's arbitrary to us on online- where we can say "I don't see color" or "I love diversity" for upvotes- in real life we live in segregated worlds and our communities become weaker as ethnic diversity increases.
It doesn't matter how superhuman and tolerant you say you are, your actions as a human are limited to your instincts and your instincts say "my family and tribe is important and I trust them".
>>
>>27528497
There's no requirement that the losers in a war must flood the country of the victor.
Our leaders are serving the interests of corporations that demand cheap, unorganized labor. It has nothing to do with wars of choice, as shitty as they are.
>>
>>27528506
That's not the point.
>have 5 cups, black, red,yellow, blue, green
>some one asks what color they are
>say red, not red, not red, not red, and not red
That's just bizarre. Imo more information is always better than less.
>>
>>27528506
Not really, while that instinct does exist, it's definitely less impact full then social class/economic factors.
I'd rather live next door to a wealthy family of Indian doctors then next to a family white chavs.
It's the unskilled and uneducated that are a blight on our countries, whether they're domestic or foreign.
>>
>>27528599
Buddy Indians are unpleasant af. Super rude.
>>
>>27528589
In a cafeteria one table has red cups, one has blue, one has yellow, and so on.
The next day you come to the cafeteria and the blue and red cup tables are the same but the red cup table only has one red cup now.
The blue table still has all blue cups.
The yellow table still has all yellow cups. Those tables didn't want the other colors and that's okay, it's their choice. Why does the color of the cups matter there but not at the (former) red table?

>>27528599
You sound sheltered. The only example you can think of are rich Indians and white trash.
>>
>>27528629
Yeah the uneducated fresh off the boat ones who go into council housing certainly are.
The family who live opposite us are nothing like that. They've lived here their whole lives and have assimilated.
>>
>>27528221
>Civilization will end
No it won't you drama queen
>>
>>27528658
>You sound sheltered

>>27528677
Called it.
>>
File: 1391659346971.jpg (78 KB, 500x662) Image search: [Google]
1391659346971.jpg
78 KB, 500x662
>>27528599
https://ose.utsc.utoronto.ca/ose/story.php?id=2135
>Previous research shows people are less likely to feel connected to people outside their own ethnic groups, and we wanted to know why,says Gutsell. What we found is that there is a basic difference in the way people's brains react to those from other ethnic backgrounds. Observing someone of a different race produced significantly less motor-cortex activity than observing a person of one's own race.

http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0095660
>Our analysis shows that peace does not depend on integrated coexistence, but rather on well defined topographical and political boundaries separating groups

http://msutoday.msu.edu/news/2013/study-asks-is-a-better-world-possible/
>policymakers have attempted to create communities where a diverse group of residents not only live close to one other but also interact freely -in other words, neighborhoods that are both integrated and socially cohesive.
>The more integrated a neighborhood is, the less socially cohesive it becomes, and vice versa.

http://www.city-journal.org/html/eon2007-06-25jl.html
https://www.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/
>Harvard political scientist Robert Putnam, author of Bowling Alone, is very nervous about releasing his new research, and understandably so.
>His five-year study shows that immigration and ethnic diversity have a devastating short- and medium-term influence on the social capital, fabric of associations, trust, and neighborliness that create and sustain communities.
>>
>>27528727
AIl wrong tbqh
>>
>>27528658
>you sound sheltered

Nope, lived on a council estate until I was 14. Through hard work and a loan my dad ended up buying the small factory/business he worked for. After starting to make some money we moved out to a better area, a few years later my parents bought a new house and now rent out our old house.

The people on that estate were human filth, blacks and whites.
Like I said, it's the unskilled and uneducated thatbare the problem.
>>
>>27528658
>go to the zoo
>see a dolphin, wolf, zebra, lion
>describe them as a lion, not lion, not lion, not lion, because the only thing that matters to you is the lion
Also your example was shitty af.i get what you're saying but again that's not the point. You're not even arguing the same thing. Becoming "not the overwhelming majority" isn't the same as being a minority. Yeah if you just say whites vs nonwhites i guess and for alot of people i suppose that's the only thing that matters so i guess its s matter of perspective, but my example kinda touches on that. Only caring about what you care about and not caring about the differences in the groups you don't care about doesn't negate those differences.
>>
>>27528446
>Are you implying the Swedish are strong? Sweden owes any success in the modern age to the fact that it survived WWII relatively unscathed and not annexed by the Soviets. In the past, Sweden was mostly a backwater, occasionally gaining continental prominence through military victories against it's immediate territorial rivals. Sweden was never a player in the world economy, and now, after about 50 years of peace and prosperity, they're becoming a third world shithole less than two decades from now.

I'm implying that it's stupid to think Europe became powerful because it "exploited the resources of the New World". The Atlantic seaboard colonies were actually a net drain on Britain because of how expensive they were to defend.

These societies were successful because of the nature of the people, not because they just happened to luck into a pile of gold.
>>
>>27528746

>makes assertion of personal preference
>evidence contrary to his extrapolation to the general public is provided
>just says its wrong

Also, Indians are literally the most disgusting race on the planet, I wouldn't care if they were doctors, I'd never want to be near them. The hideous stench coming from their house alone would probably drive you away.
>>
>>27528807
Except your assertion has no merit
Europe didn't get a serious jumpstart until the Spanish injected a massive amount of gold into the European economy
>>
>>27528769
I never said they had no differences from each other, but in the West there is (was) the original group and then those that came later.
>>
>>27528815

Not only is that horribly anachronous, but the Spanish gold actually crippled Spain as a power in the long run (the Habsburgs defaulted on their debts constantly). The gold entered the continent via the Spanish buying mostly European goods (which, by your logic, shouldn't've existed/been competitive in the first place) and it created a codependent relationship where Spain was running a massive trade deficit with the rest of the continent. It's generally believed that Spain's gold had the exact opposite effect to the one you're proposing, in that the ease with which she could buy goods negated any drive to develop the provinces, which remained backwaters by West European standards.

Again, the notion that Europe just happened into (x) resource that catapulted them into planetary dominance is nonsense history. It's reductive theory and very chicken and egg to boot.
>>
>>27528973
Nope
Go shitpost somewhere else
>>
>>27528334
This, desu. Same thing with unnaturally extended life. You think there will be a "free market" for such things?
>>
>>27528746
>>27528978
Why post if you have nothing to say?
>>
>>27529018

I'm honestly used to it anon, you get the same treatment on /his/. No one ever wants to argue in good faith.
>>
>>27529175
It wasn't intentional on my part, but I now realize it's been months since I've been on /his/.
I don't know how that happens, I just stop doing something one day and forget I ever did it to begin with.
Thanks for reminding me, and sorry that /his/ is apparently shitty now.
>>
>>27528727
>Previous research shows people are less likely to feel connected to people outside their own ethnic groups
This doesn't apply to autists and schizoids, which most people here are (except the scum who immigrated here from /pol/).
>>
>>27529175
>see arguments on /his/
>/polfags btfo everytime
>>
>>27528089
lel
>tipping
>>
>>27528312
She may be white but she is also something else
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.