[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>normie friends from highschool drag you out to a dinner >eating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: 1452650525060.jpg (768 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
1452650525060.jpg
768 KB, 2048x1365
>normie friends from highschool drag you out to a dinner
>eating in silence
>look up
>see this

Wat do?
>>
no... no... no...... no no NO NO NO NO NO NO
STOP STARING
STOP STARING
STOP STARING
STOP STARING
STOP STARING
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: images.png (5 KB, 285x177) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5 KB, 285x177
Ignore her and keep eating because women have ruined me and broke my soul.
>>
Nothing like a beta.
Plus she's okay looking.
>>
Casually look back at her without "staring"
Not talk to her
Feel intrigued and remember that nice moment for the rest of my life
Regret not talking to her
>>
>>27528137
damn, I know the ones.
>>
"Hi. Come sit here."
"Are you okay anon? You seem nervous."
"I'm not good at conversation. Help me out a bit. Ask me something"

She asks you something. Blah Blah. If a girl in interested and you don't apoligize for being socially awkward, then it ceases to be a problem between the two of you. It merely narrows your dating pool because most (but NOT all) women only respond to men who persistently pursue them.
>>
>>27528075
look back and smile cause shes a 6/10 by my standards.
>>
just get up and walk away with my hands inside my pockets
as i ghost rub one the hardest bones ive ever had in a while.
>>
>>27528161
Not saying i'm not guilty of extreme shyness and wasting innumerable moments such as this one, but in times when I've chatted with the girl, in my mind thinking she's hopelessly out of my league, it has often become clear that she has interest despite my awkward behavior. I still wasted all the opportunities for the most part. Right now I'm away at school and in a long distance relationship so I am not in a position to go after any girls anyway, and so my social skills are even more dull because I'm not out there trying. It feels bad to be so awkward but my little too-short gf back home is a totally depraved love slave so I can't give that up.
>>
File: 76345764634.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
76345764634.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
kino af
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
>>27528075
Was at this chill coffee house party with drugs and stuff with my chad friend. It was like the first party of my whole life and there was this qt 3.14 that I think looked at me a few times and was there alone with her stacy friend.
>holy shit thats it
>MAN THE FUCK UP!!!!
>"h-hello... mmmmmm d-do you want something to drink?"
>sweating, red in face trembling
>she just looks at me weirdly
>I WILL SUCCEEEEEED!
>"y-you know maybe sit somewhere more private an have a chat or something"
>totally losing it
>she just gives me this weird disgusted way
>"mmm I have a boyfriend so."
>and turns around and start chatting with her friend
>"what were you talking about wit that chick bro?"
>leave and hate myself for the rest of the night
Am I such an autist who cant pick up girls signals? Did I fuck up with what I said or what?
I fucking give up I wont talk to girls anymore, it was the worst feeling ever and I suffered every second of the convo.
>>
>Fuck are you looking at, slut?
>>
File: 1447353016718.png (209 KB, 484x483) Image search: [Google]
1447353016718.png
209 KB, 484x483
>>27530091
It's okay, anon

You just feel lonely, and you interpret every possible signal as a positive one. Normal fag chicks just don't give a crap about anyone who is not a niner. They get bombarded with love from males so much, they fell like they selling an act.

It's okay, anon we all been there
>>
>>27528075
Look away at the speed of light so she doesn't think I'm a creeper staring at her and eat my food
>>
>>27528075
Carry on eating. I'm not here to make conversation; I know how that ends. Just let me eat my dinner and go home, woman: I am long past the point where you can help me and I'm not here to entertain you.
>>
>>27528075
I see a girl looking at me? Ignore it. Like every other time. If my friends say shes giving me signals, deny it. If she makes small talk, answer to the best of my ability but don't follow through on vague plans.

Thats what I've always done before.
>>
Lock eyes with her for 1 or 2 seconds and see how she reacts, if she shyly smiles and looks away I think I would try to work up the courage to talk to her at some point. I'd say it also depends on who she's with and shit.
>>
File: 1440021609100.jpg (91 KB, 706x720) Image search: [Google]
1440021609100.jpg
91 KB, 706x720
>>27528075
Put my head down after a second of looking and continue eating food while I keep telling myself that there's no way that she could like me.
>>
>>27530091
At least you tried, I guess.
>>
>>27528075
become aware of my breathing, the position of my limbs and my looks
>>
>>27530240
Thanks for the comforting words anon.
It was a pretty chill party with guys in ther mid 20s taking drugs my chad friend knew the owners and took me with him, she was like 16-18 and was looking pretty board as some fucking numales tried to hit on her and her stacy older friend. I was always too afraid to approach girls so I didn't but my normie "friends'" advices were
>you just have to try brobro
>fake it till you make it
>just talk to her worst case scenario shell turn you down
Holy shit, how do normal faggots do this? It's not like only chads amd 9/10 score, my friends are 6-7/10 and pretty awkward imo but they still make out with aberage girls on parties
But I will never approach a girl again unless she starts talking to me.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.