[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a male equivalent of this? I'm not talking about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 15
File: 1458005088231.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1458005088231.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
Is there a male equivalent of this?

I'm not talking about fags who only hang out with whores. I'm talking about straight men who exclusively befriend girls.
>>
I didn't deliberately, but I ended up being raised by girls.
Of course, I did go through periods of slight crushing on all of them at different points, but I quashed all those pretty early.'

I think it just happens by accident if you're not gay.
>>
>>27528042
Charlamagne tha God

And I quote
>i just love listening to white girls talk
>>
>>27528087

Every time a nigger calls himself "god" he should get his face rearranged by a belt sander
>>
>>27528099
What's the difference between him and John Lennon saying he's better than Jesus?
>>
>>27528099
More upset when they name themselves after famous Europeans.
Some negro rapping about hoes and weed and all that shit has nothing to do with an English monarch. It's extremely disrespectful and shows the disdain these people have for our culture and history.
>>
>>27528132
The colour of their skin
>DUH
>>
>>27528142
Shut up, you fucking faggot.

What legacy are you leaving behind to follow the suit of your ancestors besides shitposting and wageslaving? Stand on your own accomplishments, not of those before you, or else you no better than the niggers you claim to detest.
>>
>>27528142
>English monarch
you know what you're talking about
>>
>>27528042
Those guys are ususally ultra-betas that remind me of CWC.
>>
>>27528178
You're right, I fucked up.
>>
>>27528042
>Girls think hanging out with guys exclusively frees them of drama
>It actually just means they bring drama into a previously drama-free male group

Fucking why.
>>
>>27528373
They don't do it for the friendship, obviously.

They do it for the rarity factor and it maximizes the amount of attention they get. A girl within a group of guys is guaranteed to have at least two of those guys pining after her.

If it's one thing women know how to do and do well is manipulate others.
>>
>>27528042

you mean:

Im a boy
and yes i hang out
with girls because
its more drama.

why would anyone want taht
>>
>>27528142
>WE WUZ KINGZ
kek I'm sorry i just couldn't resist
>>
I have girl friends. I mean they're half the population, you'd have to actively avoid women to not have at least ONE female friend...or be extremely repulsive (repulsive personality I mean, since looks don't matter in friendships).

or is it common in america to just have male friends if you're a dude?
>>
my only non female friend is gay

i secretly hate all of them though
>>
File: 1452780393039.jpg (57 KB, 714x835) Image search: [Google]
1452780393039.jpg
57 KB, 714x835
>>27528492
>or be extremely repulsive (repulsive personality I mean, since looks don't matter in friendships).
you almost had me, when will the personality meme end?

im sure that 10/10 stacey who only hangs around with 6'4 overly buff guys will hang out with pic related
go take your shit opinions somewhere else
>>
Am male, 30yo, dwindled down my male friends over my 20s to about 1 or 2 bc we took different career paths and such. I've accumulated more and more girl friends over the years and it becomes a validation thing
>>
>>27528042
I work at a software company where everyone only ever talks about vidya (which I'm not into), so I can only really talk to grills.
>>
>men who exclusively befriend girls.
Why? It's just as the image says: women are nothing but drama whores. All it takes is one girl to stir the shit. Just one girl who says she hangs out with guys because "less drama" to start it. Women are nothing but drama.
>>
File: 1448635412866.jpg (42 KB, 546x432) Image search: [Google]
1448635412866.jpg
42 KB, 546x432
>>27528042

all my friends are females since I don't really like most guys my age, they have to make every little thing into a pissing contest and bonding seems to be just insulting each other
>>
I mostly befriend females because most dudes my age are all about putting on some stupid persona through their pride. They try to be emotionless and everything is about not seeming homo and looking macho. Not my thing.

At least with chicks, they don't hide their true self as much as guys do at least in my age range.
>>
>>27528597
Ah, so you're the token homo.
>>
>>27528686
One of them said to me she thought I was gay and wanted me to be her gay best friend.
>>
>>27528042
Sort of. Girls are nicer to look at while talking to them and you feel a bit more motivated to make an effort.
They're usually politer, too. But only one-on-one. The more girls you have together, the bitchier they get.
>>
>>27528142
WE WUZ MONARCHS
>>
>>27528132
He didn't say he was better than Jesus. His said the band is bigger (I.e more popular) and it caused a huge contraversy.

Can you spot the difference you stupid nigger?
>>
>>27528492
Is it common in whatever shithole you're from to be illiterate? No one asked the question that you answered.
>>
File: suicidal_feels.jpg (133 KB, 1142x704) Image search: [Google]
suicidal_feels.jpg
133 KB, 1142x704
The only IRL friend I still see on a regular basis is female, though it's not intentional. My male friends have all moved on to bigger and better things while I'm a fucking loser going nowhere. She is too (single mom of 3 kids and she is 10 years older than me) so we can get drunk together and talk about how much we hate our lives.
>>
>>27528906
Were they ever really bigger/more popular than jesus? They were well known across a lot of the world but I think knowledge of jesus was more widespread. Jesus had also been well known for a lot, lot longer.
His band definitely had more fanatical, hardcore worshippers than jesus ever did, though. I wouldn't be surprised if some people were willing to kill for the beatles.
>>
>>27528782
I have a feeling everyone in my work place thinks I'm gay.
I work on the tills, I don't flirt with women, just talk to them normally, and help them out when they ask for it. I'm just there to do my job and go home.
I'm a big fat guy, and I just assume no women would be interested in my fat arse.

I keep serving the same male colleagues who I suspect might be gay, because they keep talking to me overly friendly and all smiley, taking way too much interest in what I say, and they act and dress somewhat flamboyantly.
They have a tendency to stare right into your eyes and its kind of unsettling.

Is this what bara-fags are like in real life? I don't like this. Why can't they just leave me alone.
>>
>>27528544
What does Stacy and this autist have in common? I know a guy that looks like a fat Napoleon dynamite and has a lot of good looking female friends. He can't getba gf to save his late Fe though
>>
File: Doe_UWotM8.jpg (6 KB, 253x200) Image search: [Google]
Doe_UWotM8.jpg
6 KB, 253x200
>>27528081
It happens by accident if you're a raging chad.
Get off my board.
>>
File: 6467746653.jpg (58 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
6467746653.jpg
58 KB, 500x500
is there a female that really thinks that though?
>>
>>27528676
>tips fedora

What a foggot
>>
>>27528956
He said it off the cuff but at the time, they had more fans than there were Christians. They're the biggest band of all time.
>>
>>27529001

I don't understand what my post says that constitutes fedora tipping type shit.
>>
>>27529034
That's because you're also an autist.
>>
>>27529053

Well at least now I know you're just busting my balls.
>>
>>27528199
>It's extremely disrespectful and shows the disdain these people have for our culture and history.
>Doesn't even know who Charlemagne was
>>
Are guys with mostly female friends just afraid of competition? Are they ashamed when they don't achieve like male friends so they hang around with women who generally have less ambition?
>>
>>27528081
>Of course, I did go through periods of slight crushing on all of them at different points, but I quashed all those pretty early.'
Beta numale.
>>
File: crusaders.jpg (249 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
crusaders.jpg
249 KB, 1280x1024
>>27528956
>His band definitely had more fanatical, hardcore worshippers than jesus ever did, though
Sure they did.
>>
Beta orbiters
/thread
>>
>>27528937

why are you so angry?

>>27528544

I'm just speaking from experience. I'm an ugly troll but still have fulfilling friendships with people of different genders.
>>
Ok fuck this one really hits in me in head. So many damn times I recall being in a group with atleast 4 or more females. Is it just me or do they """always"" find a way too try and make you feel uncomfortable by talking or mention periods, then if you show signs of disgust they say some shit like
>Anon, don't be so sexist, peroids are natural
Someone pls relate
>>
>>27529094
Was that for jesus or for king and country? How many fought directly for their god and how many were just fighting because they had to? When a lord rounds up his peasants and tells them they're going on a holy crusade or maybe they're just going to invade some other country, the peasants really don't have a choice in the matter.
>>
File: Classy UMAD.png (162 KB, 310x303) Image search: [Google]
Classy UMAD.png
162 KB, 310x303
>>27528042

Yes, because male company IRL (outside of just gaming with them) is generally shit.

>Go to bar or pub
>Dozens of men screaming like monkeys every couple of minutes because some sports game is on TV

>In men's dressing room before a theatre performance
>The other guys literally start talking about burping, farting, and pooping
>This was the topic of conversation for several minutes
>There was a single girl in the dressing room, to help assist with quick costume changes and the like (there were literally no guys available for the job)
>Basically beg her to make note that I'm not part of the conversation and not to lump me in with them

>At home (duplex during college)
>Roommate comes in along with a bunch of his wasted friends
>They have zero volume control, constantly shouting to the point that I have to increase the volume in my headphones in my room on the second floor (with the door shut)
>They don't notice how loud they are, to the point that if I ask them to stay quiet, they only do so for about 5 minutes before they start shouting again without even realizing it
>At one point I was watching TV in the main room when they came home
>They watch with me, but they're so loud no one could understand what characters were saying
>The loudest person remarked that he had no idea what was going on in the show
>Mention that it's because he (and everyone else) is so loud that they can't hear what anyone is saying
>"Oh."
>No one gets any quieter

>Talking with a girl during a party
>Have tons in common, really enjoying the conversation
>For once in my life, feel totally confident and prepared to ask for her number, simply because I just wanted to continue the conversation
>Waiting until I had to leave to ask
>The guys I came to the party with constantly come up to me, seeing me chat with a girl, shouting, "ASK HER NUMBER ASK HER NUMBER DUDE YOU SHOULD TOTALLY ASK HER NUMBER"

Continued next post.
>>
>>27528142
>English monarch

God damn, you're stupid.
>>
>>27529145
If you shut down that talk then they won't bring it up. When they start to drift towards it just go "nah, let's not talk about that".
>>
>>27529164
>>Basically beg her to make note that I'm not part of the conversation and not to lump me in with them

this is the most beta thing I've ever read
>>
>>27528042
There has to be. If there is then chances are they're undesirable.
>>
>>27529173
Ok but that's showing signs of discontent towards it
>Anon this is really big thing for us girls, 1/3 of us are on it
I hate it when they tell you their on the per kid and you just stand of sit their saying a sacastic "ok"
>>
>>27529164

haha dude you sound like a little faggot
>>
>>27529215
If your balls are big enough then mention that you all have to go to the toilet every so often but you don't sit here talking about pooing.
>>
>>27529164

>Girl is obviously annoyed by this, and it's clearly changing how she views me when she thinks these are the people I chose as friends
>One guy in particular is constantly fucking begging her for a cigarette, will not leave her the fuck alone until she finally relents
>Came time to leave
>Ask for her number
>She gives it to me, thankfully (it didn't end up leading to anything, but oh well)
>As I'm walking out with the other guys, the one constantly begging for a cigarette starts laughing his ass off
>Turns out he had a full pack of cigarettes the whole time, and wanted to get one from the girl just because

Male company is seriously shit. I've always gotten along with girls better than guys, since guys are always so fucking loud and disgusting.
>>
>>27528042
yes, I hang out with girls because its more drama. and more pussy
>>
>>27529156
Those are not pesants. They are the Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon
>>
>>27529164
>Basically beg her to make note that I'm not part of the conversation and not to lump me in with them
That is really, really pathetic. That's some serious beta nu-male shit.
>>
>>27529288
Good point. Deus vult and all that.

Seriously though, they were generally told that they have to fight and die for god. Beatles fanatics chose to scream and model themselves after their favourite member.
But people are pretty weak to peer pressure, so some will be fans just because their friends are. Get a few girls to start screaming and all other women around them will start screaming. Can't remember whose manager said or did that. And there's a lot of people, today, who claim the beatles were the best band ever when they've only heard one song. People are idiots.
>>
>>27529164
>>Basically beg her to make note that I'm not part of the conversation and not to lump me in with them
fuck dude you're pathetic
>>
>>27528042
I'm a guy and yes, I hang out with girls because I have difficulty making relationships and girls are friendlier with socially anxious people like me.
>>
I used to hang out with only girls in elementary school
>transfer from shitty normal school in second grade to countryside
>boys are retarded, get in trouble within the first week
>punishment is to sit on girls side of lunch table (it was one long rectangle)
>never went back to boys side
>next year, sat on girls side even without getting in trouble
>had to go back to normie school in third grade
>wish we never returned, no female has ever treated me like a normal person since
>>
>>27528042
I did when I went to college because I found it easier to talk to girls and I'm not threatened by them. No, none ever even kissed me, I basically was the straight gay best friend, it was hard watching them get off with Chad McMeathead every weekend
>>
>>27528042
I have a friend like this, he is literally the biggest normie numale imaginable. He revolves his life around getting laid. My friends and I have a Facebook group in which we just shitpost to each other now and again. He was invited because we use the chat to organise events and the such. Recently 3 women have made their way in and it's gone to complete shit, but every time they do or say something he'll force his way into the conversation and start lightly flirting or just agreeing with them. He always goes on about how "this girl is so hot" or shit like "dat ass" then will post some trashy emo chicks butt and ANY time anything slightly sexual is mentioned he appears out of no where and talks about how he loves sex and he prefers to hang out with women because they're more "intresting".
>>
>>27529833
On Facebook, you should tell him to stop pretending that he's not a faggot. You saw him "flirting with some guy", and it's just not right to be fucking women when he's gay.
>>
>>27529851
I would do be we all generally like him, he's a nice guy despite being a total slimeball. 2 people in our chat are gay, one is just a regular gay dude the other one is "romantic demisexual" tumblrina so she'll go off on one the second anyone is "shamed" for anything. It's not like he fucks high quality women anyway, it's like 4-6s that all settle for him, but he just says "every hole is a goal".
Also he fucked a 12 year old.
>>
>>27529942
Do it anyway. He's obviously overcompensating for something. Find out what it is and make him lose control.
>>
File: 1437153056946.jpg (462 KB, 1050x1080) Image search: [Google]
1437153056946.jpg
462 KB, 1050x1080
>>27528042
[Nu-males] are those men who cannot come near a woman without losing their heads and becoming faithless. They purchase the woman's favour by delivering up the heads of their friends on silver chargers; and they absorb so much femininity, that they see with feminine eyes and feel with feminine feelings. There are things which one does not say every day, and one does not tell one's wife what her sex is composed of. But one has the right to put it on paper sometimes. Schopenhauer has done it the best, Nietzsche not badly, Josephin Peladan is the master. Thackeray wrote Men's Wives, but the book was ignored. Balzac unmasked Caroline in Physiologie du Mariage, and Petites Miseres de la Vie Conjugale; Otto Weininger, having discovered the treachery when he was twenty, did not wait for the revenge but left the scene.
>>
File: Viper387.jpg (31 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Viper387.jpg
31 KB, 320x320
>>27529240
>Male company is seriously shit

OR

You're a seriously shit male.
>>
>>27530063
>has beard
>20-30 years old
>prematurely balding
Oh shit. Oh shit oh shit oh shit. Am I going to start sucking up to women and posting regularly about being a male feminist on normiebook?
>>
File: 562.jpg (36 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
562.jpg
36 KB, 600x600
>>27530167
Not unless you choose to be that way.

If so, don't panic! I have a solution, my man. Pic related.
>>
File: 1459275283133.gif (99 KB, 350x300) Image search: [Google]
1459275283133.gif
99 KB, 350x300
>>27528042
>I'm talking about straight men who exclusively befriend girls.

Hello.
>>
>>27529094
D E U S V U L T
E
U
S

V
U
L
T

original
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 1280x720
I've known several straight males that exclusively befriend girls and they're all fucking wimps and I have never met one I have not hated.

They are such beta queers it pisses me the fuck off.

Because you see, I am borderline nu-male, but these guys make me look like a fucking pimp compared to them. They are beta to another degree and they only hang out with women because they can't relate to men, which is appalling. And the women treat them like a little pet, it's hilarious.

Tldr; yes they exist and I really don't like them.
>>
File: kek1.png (175 KB, 583x530) Image search: [Google]
kek1.png
175 KB, 583x530
>>27530419
>I've known several straight males that exclusively befriend girls and they're all fucking wimps and I have never met one I have not hated.

this

Women make friends with other women.
Women are bitchy and weak.
As a result, any male who makes friends with a large amount of females is suspect.
>>
>>27530541
>"i really can't describe that picture"
>not "monkey love"
>>
File: waterdog1.png (575 KB, 598x607) Image search: [Google]
waterdog1.png
575 KB, 598x607
>>27530574
It gets better, AI is very smart.
>>
>>27528164
>t. Angry nigger
>>
Yeah I knew a few (as in saw them and they didn't wanna be friends). Generally they're all about sex/love to be adored. They tend to claim to be bisexual and make claims like 'I only care about what's on the inside' because it's popular with morons. Doesn't help their argument that they're hanging out with people who are absolutely vapid.

There's more of that in highschool than after though. In university it's far rarer.
>>
Yeah but it doesn't have the implications that it does with girls.

"I hang out with guys because it's less drama"
To me that sentence says "I'm a heartless cunt who has taken advantage of all of my former female friends and refuse to take responsiblity for it, therefore I surround myself with guys who want to fuck me because they'll never disagree with the stupid shit I say and do."
>>
Up until the end of high school pretty much all my friends were guys. Then at university I did a liberal arts degree where it was about 90% girls. From this point on, pretty much all of my friends have been girls. I'm still friends with my school age friends, but I definitely don't think we're as good friends as I am with my female friends.

I'm in a theatre group now, so it's a large group of us that are all friends, but it's only really the girls that I'm good friends with, and one gay guy. Quite a few people in this group thought I was gay for about the first year they knew me, then there was some minor drama over the fact that I slept with a few of them (over the space of a couple years), but it all seems fine now and I'm dating one of them.

But even in this group of people, which is not the most alpha bunch, whenever there aren't any girls around everyone starts in on "wheeeeey banter LADS LADS LADS" which I can't fucking stand and don't get at all. Conversations with guys after a brief sort of "what do you do, where are you from" I always just run out of things to say, whereas with girls I can keep a conversation going for however long I want without a problem
>>
>>27531066
Ethan?

bloxxx
>>
>>27529164
This is easily the most homosexual post I have ever read on 4chan.
>>
>>27528042
I am a guy
and yes i don't hang out
with people
at all
>>
If you can't make friends with a guy, then that's cause you ain't a guy. You make friends with women easier because you a bitch just like em.
>>
>>27528969
This extremely obscure feel is a feel I feel
>>
>>27528628
Why the fuck wouldn't you want to talk shit to your pals it's fun just calling them niggers even though we're white.
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.