[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 18 and I enlisted into the Army reserves in october.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1458696030228.jpg (327 KB, 758x616) Image search: [Google]
1458696030228.jpg
327 KB, 758x616
I'm 18 and I enlisted into the Army reserves in october. I go to basic in August. I don't know why but I'm panicking right now. I feel like I made a mistake by not joining the national guard, which apparently has some better benefits for schooling. I don't know how to feel better about this, I've always had an interest in the military, but I'm stressing so much about going to basic and leaving my family and loved ones behind, and even worse my possibility of being deployed. I don't know why I enlisted, I don't know if the amount of money I get is worth it, I rushed into it, and I just want to feel better about this.

Sorry for blogposting.
>>
Unless WWIII happens soon you shouldn't die even if you get enlisted desu.
US military is so much more technically advanced than the sand niggers they shoot its not even a fair fight t b h familia.
>>
>>27528165
Not worried about dying, worried about not getting anything out of it to help me with school
>>
>>27528179
Even if for whatever reason you don't get school benefits, you still get a much better resume, free training, veteran's preference on job applications, etc. Granted I would only recommend the Air Force for robots, AF gets best treatment with least amount of normies (granted every branch is jam-packed with filthy normies anyway.)
>>
>>27528179
Don't you get 4 years for school once you have served for 4 years?
>>
>>27528240
I only went army to pick my exact job (IT)
But thank you man, appreciate this post.
>>
>>27528240
Just a random question: can you join AF with bad eyesight?
>>
>>27528257
Only active, I'm reservist.
>>27528263
Depends how bad
>>
>>27528263
Might as well try, worst case scenario they turn you down.
>>
>>27528353
I know that my dad wanted to be a pilot and he couldn't be one because of his eyesight.
>>
File: 1457773717858.png (1 MB, 937x962) Image search: [Google]
1457773717858.png
1 MB, 937x962
keep your head low
dont piss off your sergeant
start running
start hiking with a backpack filled with shit
there's plenty of fun to be had
there's also plenty of suck
but overall good
it teaches you how to be >a real man
seriously though shut up and do your work
>>
File: 1459333751538.jpg (9 KB, 432x340) Image search: [Google]
1459333751538.jpg
9 KB, 432x340
>>27528029
>/qb/ here

you dun fucked. shoulda joined the navy instead for a shot at them jap orgies. your life will only be regrets now
>>
>>27528029
Sorry Ebina but you're going to die on an island in the SCS when the great war of this century happens.
>>
>>27530435
dude why the fuck hasn't anybody posted the oc yet holy jesus
>>
>>27530496
What OC? I'm interested now.
>>
>>27530585
there was an ep where ebina was wearing a skimpy camo outfit senpai
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.