[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I notice you come to this coffeeshop alone a lot, Anon.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (275 KB, 760x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275 KB, 760x1024
You always look so serious. Are you OK? I know I don't know you very well and this might be kinda out of the blue, but you can talk to me, I'll listen.
>>
"lol k thanks"
>>
>>27527734
>Oh, I don't care to go on and on about myself. Why don't you start by telling me about yourself?
>>
>>27527760
That is so cringy
>>
>>27527734
y-youre really pretty. Why are you talking to me? Who put you up to this? Is this another cruel prank?
>>
I don't frequent this establishment in hopes that you pry into my personal affairs.

Frankly, your demeanor is unprofessional at best and borderline slanderous at worst. It would be in your best interest to refrain from indulging in further inquiries into my personal life.

You are the employee and I am your patron. I'd appreciate it if you kept our relationship as such.
>>
>>27527786
she doesnt have a uniform on retard
>>
I never go to coffee shops.
>>
>>27527794
Then I'd just call her a creep for watching me.
>>
>coffeeshop
lol
>>
>>27527772
Why? If she wants me to talk about myself then she should be willing to talk about herself.
>>
File: 1375496984142.jpg (127 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
1375496984142.jpg
127 KB, 460x345
I'm hungry, why don't you feed me then.
>>
>>27527734
>tell her about myself
>she leaves

everytime
>>
>>27527734
that looks like a classroom
>>
>>27527734
"No. Pls leave"
>>
File: 1456927903615.jpg (64 KB, 522x512) Image search: [Google]
1456927903615.jpg
64 KB, 522x512
>>27527734
All I do is smoke weed, and half ass all my class projects. Id like to look for a job so I can get back on my feet to support myself financially and do the things I want, but im too caught up in the way things used to be when I was in high school and how desperately I want those careless nights to come back. Deep down though I know those days are behind me, adulthood frightens me to no end. The thought of "be responsible or die" is a difficult one to digest. I have unrealistic goals, I want draw for a living, but my art skills are sub-par, I want to play music for a living but im too lazy and depressed to work on a song for more than an hour at a time, and besides Ill end up tossing the fucking pile of shit anyway. I realize all of this every night before I go to bed, and every morning when I wake up, so I suppress these thoughts with drugs and video games. I sit in the same spot for 10+ hours a day, numbing my mind. Because of this ive become a rather dull person. I feel stupid compared to my peers, and im desperately trying to fix that with reading books that I can barely comprehend. At some point down the road life became far too complicated and stopped being fun and carefree, or maybe the world changed me into a cynical bastard who only sees the worst in the world. Either way its all fucked. I live in a 1 bedroom apartment where the walls are paper thin and each night im greeted by the ricketing of the floor boards above me and the loud moans of my neighbors fucking. This only reminds me of how lonely I am, so I guess the only thing keeping me from offing myself is coming to this coffee shop, even if it is all alone, because being around people, even the ones I dont know at all makes me feel a little less lonely.

How about you?
>>
>>27527734
"Why don't you come to my basement? It's just outside the town. We'll discuss more there. Oh, don't tell anyone you're coming - this place is my secret hideout."
>>
>>27527999
Slow your roll bro :^)
>>
>>27527999
U jus need 2 smoke moar bro :^)
>>
>>27528177
>>27528195
>Weed makes you a mindless stoner
Lots of different types of people smoke weed for various reasons. I use to to sleep, because if I don't I can go into cardiac arrest from sleep deprivation, and because it helps me relax. He uses it because he needs to cope with life, let people do what they want as long as it doesn't harm others.
>>
File: 1455787162699.jpg (59 KB, 540x509) Image search: [Google]
1455787162699.jpg
59 KB, 540x509
>>27527882
>>27527760
>When you're so autistic you don't understand how cringy that is
>when you think you can be this Alpha
Mfw
>>
>>27527882
The socially well-adjusted thing to do is to answer her query, not just steam roll the conversation to your liking.
>>
yeah that never happens. to me at least.
>>
File: 147994275.gif (2 MB, 300x167) Image search: [Google]
147994275.gif
2 MB, 300x167
>>27527734

> there are millions of Saya's that exist in real life
>>
I had a crush on a girl that looks like OP in school. She was very cute. When i recently checked her facebook i found out that she looks like shit right now. Fat, ugly face with wrinkles, just a disgusting mess compared to what she was in highschool. It happened in 9 years. While i look young as fuck, muscular and good looking, but a robot shut in.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.