[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sydney, Australia Submitting application request for another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 249x248) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 249x248
Sydney, Australia

Submitting application request for another robot who would like to help improve each other.

Must be within 45 minutes travelling distance from Burwood

I would like a robot with a strong desire and desperation to change/improve oneself, so we can work together on achieving that goal.
We will not be friends, we are there to help each other get out of robotdom and ideally into chadom. Think of us as a team

Meeting in person will eventually be required.

Firstly, i want to stress the relationship will be mutualistic, which means if i feel that you're not useful to me, well have to break things off, vice versa.

We are not friends. Think of it as a help me help you relationship. Again im not your friend, im not there to discuss your favourite chinese cartoons. We will more something akin to a team & partnership.
Everything we do must have a greater purpose e.g. I will not play video games with you if heres no greater purpose behind it. E.g.2. If you need get your eating habits right, i can help you with that.
We don't need a o be emotionally distant from each other, we can express our personality if we want, but always remember in the end were not friends. This thread isn't about looking for a friend
>>
>>27527683
>>>/soc/
fuck off cunt

orgialine
>>
>>27527697
Do you not want to get better or are you a Normie? Huh?
>>
HMU senpai
I'll change your life
Live in Burwood
>>
Fuck off you weird as chink you sound crazy af
>>
>>27527683
Please stop making these threads. You're making us Australians look even more autistic.
>>
>>27527802
Well, friend. This is r9k, unless youre a normie, are you? You seem like it in which case you have no right to tell me what to do
>>27527787
Are you serious? If thats true youd be perfect
>>
>>27527826
I live near you let me show you the way, for 1k I'll give you a 1 day course
>>
>>27527811
I owe you fucking Australians nothing, fuck yourself. You people are fucking collectivist as fuck while sitting on your self-righteous high horse inside your safe bubble
>>
>>27527826
Yeh man
If you're black it's a no deal tho

I have a party this weekend and you're welcome to tag along
>>
>>27527872
>>27527861
I'm going to need you to prove your from Burwood tell me something that most people living in Burwood would know .

This post was voice dictated by Siri
>>
>>27527872
>if you're black it's a no deal tho
Ayy lmao /r9k/ in a nutshell
>>
>>27527868
>proving me right

Please.
>>
Robot from sutho shire here
>>
>>27527883
Tong Li supermarket top floor of the plaza
>>
>>27527912
Isnt that literally outside sydney meteo area?
>>27527923
ehhhhh....i guess thats goos enough...can you tell me something historic a out burwood within thr past 20 years? If you cant thats okay i guess ican accept youre from burwood or at least go to burwood
>>
>>27527985
I don't live there, about half an hour drive. Wanna learn some shit or not? By the way the fee is serious I do this for a living and promise results. But I guess you could just go back to Ghangzhou...
>>
>>27528032
You charge a fee? So you mean e $1k is real? I could just fuck off back to guangzhou for a little more. No thanks tryhard gangster wannabe asian. I hate you people and wouldn't hesitate to break your skull with the weapon i carry in my bag these days. Would go to prison for.
>>
>>27527683
anyone from Lithuania want to team up?
>>
>>27527985
I'm original poster
Man wanna come to the party or not? I'll give u my number
>>
>>27528060
Hahaha you are a true piece of shit. Might as well just go to jail, then you won't have to pay for tatted up bald guys to fuck you in the ass.
>>
i don't wanna be your improvement buddy, or even your friend, but if you wanna share a prostie with me, let me know.
>>
>>27528100
Hey man hows your high school gangster wannabe crew? Hahha fucking posers. Still own the streets? Lmao fuckwit.

Yeah friend
>charges $1k a day as a life coach
>not a fuckwit himself

Youre so gangster la
>>
>>27528096
0469 758 100

Call me, maybe

Gdhdgdj
>>
>>27527985
Sutherland Shire is like 30 min train to central in syd
>>
>>27527683
North sydney here

i refuse to meet anyone in western syd aka west of the pacific highway.
>>
>>27528152
Mint answering lad
Left me hanging
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 500x666
>>27528156
Explain pic
>>27528193
Hahaha :) youre so right gary lim
>>
>>27528122
>>27528122
Haha I'm not in highschool and I'm not a life coach. Just fucking with some azn fag trying to find friends who aren't really friends.

See you in Ghangzhou,

Chad.
>>
>>27528198
Phone on silent. Call again
>>
>>27528215
Is this the extent of your so called "fucking with someone" come meet me without your boys at 2 in w morning so we can murder each other
>>
daily reminder if you are west of the pacific highway you should kill yourself

fucking scum the lot of you

>tfw live in glorious based northern sydney away from the hoodrats
>>
>>27528264
Probs killself if I lived with you faggots anyway m8
>>
>>27528305
spotted the mt druitt bogan
>>
>>27528264
Sorry, gary lim
>>
OP wanna form a suicide pact instead of getting better?

Who here /shire/
>>
[email protected]

Tell me where you want me to meet up
Fjjdjd
>>
>>27528379
Train station? Grab a feed for lunch and chat about our wants better than we did on the phone?
>>
>>27528406
Email location of where youd like to eat
>>
>>27527683
Who here /concord/?
I would meet but I'm not a robot (sorry guys)
>>
>>27528206
Yeah thats not that far from the city literally 30 min train ride
>>27528365
Yeah im from the shire m8
Yeah
>>
>>27528206
The trip is long cause theres fukn like 3 dif trains u gotta get from burwood
>>
>>27528206
Bad move, i can tell where you live
>>
>>27528457
Are you a qt girl??

Original comment
>>
File: image.jpg (155 KB, 960x930) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155 KB, 960x930
>>27528406
My pic with the glasses i wear when going out. Youll be the one to recognise me.
>>
>>27528840
Kek I'm gonna film your meet up and post it here
>>
Any Brisbane robots wanna meet?
>>
>>27528900
kek do it, I would love the laugh. Ill be on the look out though for anyone looking like theyre filming me so i can say hi to the camera
>>
>>27528060
Jesus christ you people are retarded
>>
>>27528947
Its all funposting famalamalamalam
>>
>>27528218
Gtfo frites eatingfuck
>>
>>27528765
Unfortunately not sir. Concord West is a pretty cool place though. Doesn't stack up against mortlake but it easily beats the shitholes of burwood and surrounds.
>>
>>27528987
Are you chinese?

Thjtjy
>>
Balmainbot reporting in.

Fuck this cunt. Anyone going to Young Franco/Ratatat or any gigs in a few weeks?
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.