[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who the fuck eats olives? They're fucking disgusting.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: lataus.jpg (14 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
lataus.jpg
14 KB, 276x183
Who the fuck eats olives? They're fucking disgusting.
>>
i think you mean fucking delicious
>>
they took me some effort to get used to, also hated them before, but now I like them.
>>
we should kill ourselves
>>
>>27527667
Tbh not liking olives or mushrooms is on my list of red flags.

Nobody is ever like "olives aren't my thing," they always something to the effect of EEEW YUCKIE because people who don't like adult delicacies like olives, mushrooms, beer, rare beef, etc. are bratty children on the inside.
>>
>>27527693
I like all of the things on the list except for olives. I just can't understand it, people say they're not bad when you get used to them but why would you force yourself to eat something that tastes like ass just to get used to it?
>>
olives are great. you always know a person is fucked up when they don't like olives
>>
>>27527693
sounds like your list of red flags must be pretty long with trivial stuff like that.
does it even fit on your tinder bio?
>>
>>27527672
This. I want to eat olives now.
>>
Crunchy dill pickles > olives

Debate me
>>
>>27527726
there are many different types of olives with many different tastes.
Have you ever tried Nocellara olives for example?

If you've only ever had that canned shit then I understand why you would be averse to it
>>
>>27527752
this
olives are love
olives are life

especially filled with feta cheese or almonds.

of course americucks don't appreciate the taste of mediterranean cuisine, for it lacks high fructose corn syrup and processed fats.
>>
>>27527726
I think it's got to do with where you grew up.
To me they never tasted like ass. I'm from Greece and we eat them all the time, it's one of the most common things.
>>
>>27527777
Check'd. Also, I like them both equally. They are both pretty good if you ask me.
>>
>>27527667
Studies show that people who don't like olives are Hitler
>>
Olives are disgusting balls of filth
>>
>>27527667

those arent real olives

if you want to eat real olives, get some black olives, add some diced garlic, some oregano, a dash of olive oil and let it sit for a while.

trust me, im south european :^)
>>
kalamata olives are the best
>>
>>27528026
turkroach mudskin mongrel detected
but i still like olives
>>
>>27528147

you couldnt find an european farther away from turkey if you tried.
>>
>>27528254
portuguese or spaniard?
>>
File: 1459410575168.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1459410575168.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>27527667
That is what I originally thought of olives, but after eating them a few times, I grew to love them.
>>
The most noble of fruits.
If you dislike them i assume you also enjoy being a faggot
>>
>>27527667
>>27527726
>>27527938

Americans lmaooo
>>
I had olives for the first time when I was about 18 and I still like them. No idea why people think you have to get used to them or have had them from a young age
>>
Not puttin a salty olive on top of a fine cheese and cracker

>kill yourself
>>
>>27527667
Fucking shit taste retard
>>
>>27527777
>them quads
Witnessed
>>
>>27527693
>>27527752
Wow, it's almost as if every person is different and experiences the senses in varying ways. Just because Joe Bob gets off by inhaling farts doesn't mean we all do. Faggots.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.