[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Virgin Board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Elliot-Rodger.jpg (36 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Elliot-Rodger.jpg
36 KB, 615x409
We need one. Something like wizzard chan but without excessive censorship.

This place is infested by normies who cosplay as us for edgy points. Ever wondered why the came whores are popoular here? It's because of those average guys who get laid once in a while and are horny whiteknighting faggots.
>>
>>27527103
This.

WHY DOES NOBODY LISTEN TO US?
>>
>>27527103
I'd disagree anon.

We need to purge the world of alphas, normies etc. then, they won't come near our board.
>>
>>27527103
Elliot needed a girl to initiate conversation with him and just be a friend until he developed some confidence
>>
I'm tired of failed normies like Elliot being the mascot for robots. The shithead worshiped 3d women and went to parties. He would have been a complete white knight doormat orbiter if some white cunt gave him a little attention.
>>
>>27527607
I think it's more he illustrates how fucked up and 'twisted' the world is, rather than robotic behaviour.

That, and he actually did something against the normie class...
>>
Virgin here. New to reddit but especially new to /r9k/ what's up?
>>
I'm a wizard. The normies are ok so long as they don't come here to just to fuck with us. The problem is some do and I think a lot of us are too autistic to see through it.
>>
>>27527621
He killed 3 chink nerds who were probably robots.
He's a traitor.
>>
I'm more tired of wannabe normies who can only complain about not getting fucked on a regular basis like most people.
At least talk about some other shit sometimes, damn.
>>
>>27527687
Not to mention generating suspicion and contempt for other virgins.
>>
i think its great as it is right now. 50% here are retarded and the other 50% is just pretending to be retarded. The fun part is figuring out which is which.
>>
I have a feeling the rules would become excessive. Like they usually do in these cases. There is at least one non-virgin here who seems very cool and he's not what I'd consider normie at all. He doesn't currently date and may never date again. As long as people here don't act like cunts and brag about how functional and social they are, they're fine by me.
>>
>>27527607
well, he struck fear in the hearts of normies,
unlike us who just complain about them only for them to come on here and laugh at us like a zoo exhibit. he took the power back.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.