[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ywn have a brother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1448717579914.jpg (143 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
1448717579914.jpg
143 KB, 597x519
Only sisters you have nothing in common with.
They will always have eachother they can talk about girl stuff, boys, thoughts, feelings and hang out with eachothers friends without it being weird.
I want someone to talk about girls and drink and watch sports with. Someone who I'm completely relaxed around because we are family and you can talk about anything.
It's impossible for me to make a real friend so my only chance was a brother and now my parents are too old
YOU CURSED ME MOM AND DAD!
>>
>>27527093
I was lucky enough to have a close cousin only a year older than me.We were sort of like brothers, and since he was a Chad he let me tag along to parties and stuff, it was fun.

>tfw Stacies had to pretend to be nice to me
>>
>>27527189
That would be awesome. I had a few not very close friends but once they got girlfriends they would never allow me near them.
>>
>>27527093
I've got four younger brothers I would gladly switch for sisters.
>>
>>27527093
i have a twin brother, its not all its cracked up to be
>>
this desu, i wish i had a brother, having a sister is a fucking nightmare, its just a reflection of me except with stupid woman feelings and awful attiude, even if we have similar interests she likes the worst shit in it (i like cartoons, she watches anime, i enjoy videogames, she plays the sims all day)
>>
>>27527665
That would be a little weird. I don't want a twin brother.

>>27527596
I can't even talk to my sisters about anything.I'd prefer older brothers but something within a few years.
>>
File: rfk 1408067766756.jpg (53 KB, 512x564) Image search: [Google]
rfk 1408067766756.jpg
53 KB, 512x564
>>27527093
you were supposed to fuck them, anon
>>
>>27527703
>I can't even talk to my sisters about anything.
Well, how old are they?
>>
my sister literally goes screaming to my mum when she sees me on 4chan "MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM HES ON 4CHAN"
fuck women
>>
>>27527720
3 and 5 years older. They have no testosterone, everything is perfect in their world, they have far left views, they don't drink, smoke or do drugs, they like cats I like my dog. I'm a weirdo to begin with, but I feel like if I had a brother we'd have more in common. Like I said in OP I've never had a real friend either so you people on this board are the only people I can talk to about feelings.
>>
File: 1457912735653.png (165 KB, 380x345) Image search: [Google]
1457912735653.png
165 KB, 380x345
>>27527093
Actually I will in a few months. My parents decided to pop another one out because my sister has 5 more years and I have 2 more years until we move out of the house and they didn't want to be alone. Pretty retarded explanation if you ask me senpai.

But I've been thinking that this would be a good opportunity to an hero. There would be one more boy to carry on the family name. My family gave me beta genes, I'm sure this new one will probably be Chad
>>
I wouldn't ask for a brother, I beat mine up for the first 10 years of his life, gave him 3 black eyes unintentionally and then only became useful just very recently. It's only useful if one of you becomes more successful and both of us are garbage at life.
>>
>>27527791
But that would be kinda cool to fight with your brother. When you fight other people they hate you for the rest of school and then move on and forget about you, if you fight your brother you'll always still be brothers.
>>
>>27527093

Sometimes I wish I had a brother but I feel like if he were more successful than me it'd just make things even worse. It's not him I'd mind so much as the attention and love our parents would give to him.

Having just sisters is definitely hell though.
>>
File: 1451065604884.png (18 KB, 315x279) Image search: [Google]
1451065604884.png
18 KB, 315x279
I've been trying to talk to my sister more recently, but I think she doesn't like me
>>
>>27527945
my sister barely talks to me because she sees me as a virgin neckbeard who spends all day playing videogames and will never amount to anything in life

its all true
>>
>tfw I have a gay older brother who only talks about anime and videogames

I kind of think he fucked me up with that, I wish I had a sister familia
>>
>>27527093
I'm happy i don't have a brother. What if he turned out to be chad? Especially if he was younger, fuck. Thank god my family is a bunch of losers
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.