[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was out smoking a cig and this guy asked me if I wanted to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6
File: 1410293732181.png (9 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
1410293732181.png
9 KB, 362x358
I was out smoking a cig and this guy asked me if I wanted to buy some weed. I agreed, because I'm a fucking dumbass. He handed me this rolled up napkin and I just put it in my pocket.

Anyways, I'm back in my room and I opened it up and there was no weed in it, it's like a little baggy filled with white powder.

What do you think guys? Should I stick it up my nose?
>>
Quadruple sixes confirm, gonna give it a try.
>>
>>27526666
Snort it and see what happens.
>>
Do it. What can possibly go wrong?
>>
>>27526666
Things that didn't happen

Why are you guys such shitty liars?
>>
pics and time stamp
or
gaaayyy
>>
taste a bit of it first, tekk us what it tastes like
>>
>>27526666
Put it in your gums. Ify ou feel anesthesic effect might be coke, but it could be laced, so be careful. If you're gonna sniff it, use a key.
>>
>>27526717
>>27526741
I don't really think this is that unbelievable. Not gonna post pics because I'm already paranoid someone saw us.

>>27526751
Tastes kinda vaguely pharmaceutical. That kinda bitter taste that lots of pills have. It's clumped up in these hard rocks, but I crushed one down pretty easily.

Welp, here we go.
>>
op is dead
guy was a hitman and knew op was that stupid
>>
>>27526805
might be meth.
>>
>>27526805
the cops are gunna bust ya for tiny amount of random drugs with pics from 4chan
for sure.
>>
>>27526850
Meth is more crystal like. White powder is usually pills or coke.
>>
>>27526805
Why woild he give you drugs worth more than weed?
He wouldn't, you're lying

GTFO
>>
>>27526886
Maybe he was tweaking really hard and got all paranoid and though he had to get rid of his shit right away?
>>
>>27526850
There wasn't any burn, so I'm pretty sure it wasn't meth.

>>27526886
He was pretty fucked up, he kept repeating his name and telling me he was high on Xannies.
>>
>>27526915
>he kept repeating his name and telling me he was high on Xannies.
Maybe it's crushed up xannies?
>>
>>27526934
There are clumps of pill coatings in the powder, so you're probably right. I feel a little comfier right now. Took a little more, so I'll see where I go.
>>
>>27526958
he was so fuckin high he mixed up the bags and gave u the wrong one
>>
>>27526958
Well how are you feeling? Don't leave us hanging family
>>
>>27527989
I'm fucked. He gave me coke and he's come back twice asking for more money, threatening to send his "boss" on me. There's a camera on the apartment next door, so he's like blackmailing me. I have no fucking clue what I'm gonna do if he comes back again. I'm so fucking fucked. I just wanna kill myself.
>>
>>27528238
Well that took quite the turn
>>
>>27528284
The worst part is that it was actually coke and I'm so fucking paranoid right now, my heart is pounding out of my chest. I'm such a fucking idiot. I don't know how I get myself into shit like this. I've got no fucking clue what to do.
>>
Probably baking powder.
>>
>>27528238
blackmailing you? maybe you should remind him who is the drug dealer in this situation
>>
>>27526666
>>27528333
>>27528238

a NEET is bored so he makes up a drug story: the thread

how can anyone fall for this?

555-come-the-fuck-on-now.jpeg

also im baked right now, maybe if you had some real weed you wouldnt feel the need to make up a bunch of dumbass bullshit, faggot op, god damn.
>>
File: fuckfuckfuck.png (321 KB, 564x443) Image search: [Google]
fuckfuckfuck.png
321 KB, 564x443
>>27528372
I'm not shitting you guys, this is all real. I have no clue what to fucking do. Please help me. He's made me pay a hundred bucks so far, I don't have much more left.
>>
>>27528509
PayPal? I'll pay the difference

T. Wagecuck helping community
>>
>>27528509
Tell him to fuck off, not your problem he gave you the wrong thing
Helps to be holding a pipe or bat while you say it
>>
>>27528549
If you're being honest, anon, you're a fucking lifesaver. I'm so close to getting evicted, I can't start giving him my rent money. I've never been more scared in my entire life.

[email protected]
>>
Personaly i would jist kill him kr brake his jaw and stomp his dick till it dosent work but im a former enforcer for a biker gang turned autist
>>
>>27528509
you realize he meant to give you the "wrong" drug so he can scam you out of hundreds, right?
>>
>>27528575
How much u need homie
>>
>>27528575
Post your address in this thread and ill deal with small time druggie for you. I will accept boipussy for payment. You probably think im joking. Im not.
>>
>>27528588
what? no!
that cant be
>>
>>27528590
Just the hundred bucks would be enough. If he comes back again, I'm calling my sister and telling her the whole truth and she'll let me stay at her place for a while.
>>
>>27528604
gave you a drug that would make you paranoid too

smart
>>
>>27528613
>literally paying drug dealers for threatening you

You must be a special kind of beta cuck.
>>
>>27528596
>i will accept boipussy for payment
/r9k/ everyone
>>
>>27528645
do you know what board you're on right now m8.
>>
i used to run a con similar to this back when i was a junkie.

either tell him to straight fuck off and call him a liar or give him the bag back, stop giving him money
>>
>>27528509
>>27528333
>>27528238

>OP can't handle his drugs
Ok OP, Imma explain this real slow for you. I used to live next to some real stupid roastie sluts that would get like this. Take a bump of coke and think J. Edgar Hoover himself had implanted listing devices in their teeth.

Only thing that would shut them up was one of their boyfriends--some chest hair and gold chains Persian fuck--coming over and slapping them around real good while screaming noises that sounded like a whoopie cushion caught in a garbage disposal.

You gotta be that probably also coked out Persian guy slapping his bitches around. You gotta be strong. Can you do that champ? Can ya?
>>
>>27528596
>I will accept boipussy for payment. You probably think im joking. Im not.

Holy shit this board. My fucking sides.
>>
This reminds me of pulp fiction where that chick snorted heroin thinking it was cocaine and overdosed immediately. Op are you ded?
>>
>>27528718
>Nobody cares about me enough to ram a syringe through my chest
>>
File: 1439593848499s.gif (18 KB, 156x267) Image search: [Google]
1439593848499s.gif
18 KB, 156x267
Was paying the guy back part of your master plan?
>>
Ask for his number, tell him you will hit him up when u get the money. Wait a bit and then tell him you're willing to meet up to give him the money and also buy drugs. Then show the text evidence to the police and try to get him busted for dealing
>>
File: 1410169475820.png (124 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1410169475820.png
124 KB, 500x333
>>27528659
Alright, if he comes again I'm just gonna give him the coke and close the door. Maybe hide my head for a few days. How persistent do you think he'll get? He can't keep this up forever, right?

>>27528675
Yeah, I think I can do that, man. I think I can. I believe in myself.
>>
>>27528238
>OP knows he does coke
>OP doesn't realize coke will make him more paranoid than bobby fischer ranting about jews

yo chill the fuck out man
>>
>>27528852
>How persistent do you think he'll get?

not at fucking all

its easier to just find another idiot willing to pay then someone who won't fall for it.

if you all ready gave this fuck more money than you should have, tell him to fuck himself and keep the bag. at the very least, take out a good amount of whats in the bag for yourself since you DID pay him something initially.

rather you give him the bag back or not isn't going to change anything. you can literally say "who are you? i dont know what you're talking about." and he'll go find someone else and you can keep the drugs.
>>
>>27528912
So he's definitely not gonna tip the cops or anything? I realize I shouldn't pay him anymore money, but I don't think I should be holding this coke anymore.
>>
>>27528935
if he were to tip the cops, he would get himself arrested, so no, he is definitely not going to go to the police.

you're fucking high. you go stick that coke in a shoe box somewhere, drink some water, and let your self come down. in an hour or so you'll either want to sleep or want to do more. either you'll do the whole bag tonight and have a good time, or you'll have a nice pick me up tomorrow when you realize that you're freaking out over literally nothing.

don't waste your money anon.
>>
Just tell him to fuck off. 100 are more than enough for Coke. Just look up how to do decent lines and you will be fine. Also thanks for triggering me, i want some Coke now so fucking Bad.
>>
>get gun
>shoot anybody that tries to break in
>????
>profit
>>
>>27528935
stop being a pussy, you could throw away his coke and it wouldnt matter, once you come down call the police on him for the lolz
>>
File: 1349797707522.jpg (55 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1349797707522.jpg
55 KB, 399x388
>>27528990
>>27529183
Thanks, guys. Tossed the coke anyways. I really don't like how it felt. I'm hiding somewhere else for a bit. I hope he doesn't come back tonight. All I want is to sleep right now. Feeling really nauseous too.

I'm scared because he's probably gonna wake my roomies and make up some bogus story and get me kicked out.
>>
>>27529331
Can anyone think of some excuse I could make up for how he planted the coke on me? I could make up the rest of the story, but I don't know how to lie about that part. I'm scared about that camera.
>>
I found a bag of weed in the woods once
>>
>>27529370
He went physical and in stuffed that shit in your pocket which you then found?
>>
>>27529370
>This man had coke on him and I confiscated it for you, officer.
>No, I would not like to pee in this cup, officer.
>>
>>27526666
Why are you lying op?

Why are people dumb enough to believe this?
>>
>>27526666
this post sounds fake
why would any drug dealer say they are selling weed when they are really selling coke

it does not make economic sense to do that
coke> weed
he is actually losing money

so the part of him blackmailing you might make sense cause he lost money.. but the bag looks like 2g at most and average is 60-70/g and you already gave him 100
>>
File: cry.jpg (22 KB, 540x516) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
22 KB, 540x516
>>27526666
here i am struggling to find a coke connect and you just get one randomly
>>
>>27530679
i dont know where you're from but around here coke is 100 a gram.

this is why i preferred meth.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.