[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never see these Elliot Rodger videos :(
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
>tfw you will never see these Elliot Rodger videos

:(
>>
For some reason I thought this was what was found on the San Bernardino shooters phone, kek.
>>
File: 1444208291081.png (822 KB, 3300x300) Image search: [Google]
1444208291081.png
822 KB, 3300x300
>>27525949
iktf
also
>tfw ywn read Elliot Rodger's writings
>>
>>27526891
besides the manifesto and some posts and comments, obviously
>>
>>27525949
Man, kinda makes me feel bad for him. He had some serious problems. If only he got them fixed, he could've been happy. But now 6 innocent people are dead and he's dead too.
>>
File: 1431346757377.png (338 KB, 469x431) Image search: [Google]
1431346757377.png
338 KB, 469x431
>>27525949
>he needed to run up a hill to "get the anger out," but he can "never get the anger out". He remains angry every day and the disrespect (from females) only "intensifies" his anger. The suspect ended the video by saying he hates his life.
>>
>>27526927
>innocent
Lmao
>>
can i still post
>>
>>27526964
He didn't kill a single chad, only asian beta males
>>
File: 1457779857107.jpg (170 KB, 473x704) Image search: [Google]
1457779857107.jpg
170 KB, 473x704
OP, thanks for this thread. Do you have the link to the article ?
>>
somebody post rare elliot
>>
>>27525949
Do you think him getting too much attention as a toddler/child lead to him not being able to deal with the situation when he couldn't get that attention (especially from women) as an adult.
It's really kinda sad, because he couldn't do anything about that besides learning to live with this condition.
>>
>>27529504
So, the way how his parents raised him definitly was a factor, nevertheless this guy had no fucking self-reflection. He couldn't even understand how much of a attentioncraving fag he was.
I'm not really surprised that he didnt get any pussy, he must have been more than weird to be around.
Also his story is a nice counterexample for the redpill theory. He was a fucking chad on the outside but still didn't get any pussy, guess there's more to it than looks, right?
>>
File: giphy elliot.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
giphy elliot.gif
2 MB, 480x270
bump for lord Elliot.
This is a good thread. Need more threads like this one.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.